• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Per Zoya's Facebook page, go to zoya.com/halloween, log in to your Zoya account (or create one), and go "trick or treat." Results in a unique code for a free polish with any purchase and free shipping! I had trouble at first with getting the free shipping and contacted customer service; they said IT was working on the issue, so it should be resolved now.

So, in the last 2 days I've ordered 3 Juleps and 1 Formula X for Sephora.

It won't hurt to just "look" at the Zoya website will it?  
help.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought Payton & Dream!
smile.gif

I have both of those and they are simply gorgeous. Enjoy!

I got Penelope and Godiva... and was already waiting on my team spirit trios that I ordered a few days ago. I need to stay away from sales for now!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thank you for posting!! I bought a random spoon and Toni (an oxblood red), so it totaled 50 cents!

What an awesome deal!
which spoon did you get! i was trying to get one

Quote: Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  which spoon did you get! i was trying to get one
I chose Kelly, but I don't even know what color that is.. it was just the first on the list. It shouldn't matter what color you choose though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I chose Kelly, but I don't even know what color that is.. it was just the first on the list. It shouldn't matter what color you choose though.
What list are you referring to? i can't find an option for the color spoons

I got giovanna and tomoko. I know I know I didn't need any more polish but its been so long since I bought one.

For some reason the free shipping wouldn't work for me but I was thinking about getting Dream and Tomoko.

ETA: scratch that, the free shipping is working now, woo hoo!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tomoko is GORGEOUS.
smile.gif

Yesss, I'm so excited, it looks like a perfect winter color to me.

I got Giovanna and Mosheen. I was only going to look, but 2 Zoyas for the price of one is a great deal and I really wanted these two! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got Giovanna and Mosheen. I was only going to look, but 2 Zoyas for the price of one is a great deal and I really wanted these two! :)
Plus the free shipping makes it that much more worth it. I always hated their promos that you still had to pay $6 in shipping for.

I wonder what I am doing wrog. I got the code but once I apply it it adds a Fall 2013 color chart? It doesn't adjust the price and I got a color spoon and a polish in the cart.

Back