zadidoll

[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Agreed! I'm going to be sad (but happy that everyone received their present) when everyone gets their gifts and there aren't any more reveals :(
I know! This is the highlight of my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkersangel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdoerr View Post

Agreed! I'm going to be sad (but happy that everyone received their present) when everyone gets their gifts and there aren't any more reveals frown.gif

I've made a list of revealed Santas, and we are almost 1/3 of the way through reveals.  We still have plenty to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanner2005 View Post

I've made a list of revealed Santas, and we are almost 1/3 of the way through reveals.  We still have plenty to go.

oooh good thinking of making a list of the reveals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post

Work has foiled my plans again! My package will now go out Wednesday. This ruins my 12 days of gifts plan. Poo! Oh well, she can open them however she wants to! Wednesday it will be shipping via 2 day. My hubby texted me at work yesterday telling me he thought my SS gift had come. I was so excited only to come home to find it was just a prize I had won. Yup. I was sad for a PRIZE! I obviously am loving this whole SS thing. I just want my SS to get her gift so I can see how happy she will hopefully be!!

Haha, I'd be sad too if it was prize vs. secret Santa! I am sure your girl can still do the 12 days if she wants :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine Walker View Post

Don't feel bad! I'm sure your lady will love whatever you send. My husband is still unemployed, so I can understand the angst when you see others sending massive numbers of gifts. As long as you sent within the stated budget you've done what you agreed to do in this group. I can't imagine any gifttee feeling bad about getting gifts.

Yes, I was slightly over budget on mine but having seen everyone else's (and having gotten OMG AMAZEBALLS gifts from both my regular and nails santas) I feel a bit bad too.  I am trying to get over that though and hope my girls will love what I got them! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Looks like your cats are really enjoying themselves, enjoy your gift!

Hahaha YES, boxes and toys and NEW THINGS they can lay on even if totally inappropriately delight them.

Quote:

Me too!!!

Phew! I just blew through all of the wonderful presents I've missed over the week. I haven't been able to properly share my excitement for my gift because not long after (next day) I became terribly ill. I'm proud to say I survived my first battle of pneumonia! So now that I'm half-way back to normal I'd just like to thank my SS again. Kristine your gifts were one of the few things that made me smile in my pathetic-sick state. The chocolate is all gone, Mason has already worn out two of his toys, the scarf and hat have been worn everyday, the beautiful lizard broach will be worn at our Ulta Christmas party this weekend, the Bertie Bott's beans went over well with my younger brother (or well for me :P), basically I'm very grateful! Now if I can just get the strength to get out of bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

After Ginger got a hold of the toy the rest of the gifts were put aside so I could play with her. LOL Then I put the toy in the kennel with two of my other cats (Psycho aka Psy and Demeter) and we spent another 20 minutes playing with the toy until the batteries died. LOL I've got pics of that on my cellphone which I have to frame to post. I'll have pics of the rest of my Secret Santa's gift shortly.

I have to say the BEST gift was the cat gift because anyone who knows me knows that I love my cats (which is why I have 10, yes ten). Ginger, Dee and Psy love that toy. I have to see how Zeus reacts to it. Ginger and Dee's reaction was like, "oh! MUST KILL!" Psy's reaction was, "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Jumped up each time it came near him and freaked him out, it took five minutes before he decided it's okay to chase it.  LOL

Off to unwrap the rest!

Great pic of Ginger with her toy! @zadidoll  wow 10 cats? you're my hero!

I finally have a picture to put to my ravings about the wonders of my SS Secretlyhoarding!  I love everything so much and am completely obsessed with the wallet/wristlet--it replaced my wallet immediately!  Again, thank you so much for all of your efforts!  goldcup.gif1f.gifhb.gif

OoooooooOoooOoo, send me the list please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgal2004 View Post

That book was such an incredible idea!!

HAHA - Jess, you weren't kidding when you said you were procrastinating on a paper!

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleShot View Post

Phew! I just blew through all of the wonderful presents I've missed over the week. I haven't been able to properly share my excitement for my gift because not long after (next day) I became terribly ill. I'm proud to say I survived my first battle of pneumonia! So now that I'm half-way back to normal I'd just like to hank my SS again. Kristine your gifts were one of the few things that made me smile in my pathetic-sick state. The chocolate is all gone, Mason has already worn out two of his toys, the scarf and hat have been worn everyday, the beautiful lizard broach will be worn at our Ulta Christmas party this weekend, the Bertie Bott's beans went over well with my younger brother (or well for me :P), basically I'm very grateful! Now of I can just get the strength to get out of bed.

Whew- Pneumonia is the DEVIL. Glad you're feeling better!! It took me months to get back to my "old self" after having pneumonia! :)

LL I finally have a picture to put to my ravings about the wonders of my SS Secretlyhoarding!  I love everything so much and am completely obsessed with the wallet/wristlet--it replaced my wallet immediately!  Again, thank you so much for all of your efforts!  goldcup.gif1f.gifhb.gif
Your SS is awesome ! Carefully thought out how beautiful cool handmade soap. :clap

Phew! I just blew through all of the wonderful presents I've missed over the week. I haven't been able to properly share my excitement for my gift because not long after (next day) I became terribly ill. I'm proud to say I survived my first battle of pneumonia! So now that I'm half-way back to normal I'd just like to hank my SS again. Kristine your gifts were one of the few things that made me smile in my pathetic-sick state. The chocolate is all gone, Mason has already worn out two of his toys, the scarf and hat have been worn everyday, the beautiful lizard broach will be worn at our Ulta Christmas party this weekend, the Bertie Bott's beans went over well with my younger brother (or well for me :P), basically I'm very grateful! Now of I can just get the strength to get out of bed.
I hope you feel better and get plenty of rest ! :(

utgal2004

FunAtTheCircus

Dayo Steph

allistra44

amdoerr

FrostKitty

pooteeweet213

Bflopolska

animezing

tweakabell

BagLady

Sheeeeeelby

Donna529

Elizabeth Mac

Bonita22

Deareux

Chelsealynn

SecretlyHoarding

dotybird

Tanya0949

JWLS750

usofjessamerica

lemony007

sparklegirl

lioness90

Last Contrast

Kristine Walker

DoubleShot

angienharry

StephanieH30

trekkersangel

magicalmom

chelsealady

These are the names I was able to pinpoint  in the posts.  I only started this to narrow down the list of possible Santas for myself, but probably won't figure it out. I'll just follow the reveals and enjoy the fun until I get my gift.  I can be patient.

[spoiler=Revealed Santa's as of 12/11 12:30 PM] utgal2004

FunAtTheCircus

Dayo Steph

allistra44

amdoerr

FrostKitty

pooteeweet213

Bflopolska

animezing

tweakabell

BagLady

Sheeeeeelby

Donna529

Elizabeth Mac

Bonita22

Deareux

Chelsealynn

SecretlyHoarding

dotybird

Tanya0949

JWLS750

usofjessamerica

lemony007

sparklegirl

lioness90

Last Contrast

Kristine Walker

DoubleShot

angienharry

StephanieH30

magicalmom

chelsealady

These are the names I was able to pinpoint  in the posts.  I only started this to narrow down the list of possible Santas for myself, but probably won't figure it out. I'll just follow the reveals and enjoy the fun until I get my gift.  I can be patient. This is awesome!!!

[spoiler=Revealed Santa's as of 12/11 12:30 PM] utgal2004

FunAtTheCircus

Dayo Steph

allistra44

amdoerr

FrostKitty

pooteeweet213

Bflopolska

animezing

tweakabell

BagLady

Sheeeeeelby

Donna529

Elizabeth Mac

Bonita22

Deareux

Chelsealynn

SecretlyHoarding

dotybird

Tanya0949

JWLS750

usofjessamerica

lemony007

sparklegirl

lioness90

Last Contrast

Kristine Walker

DoubleShot

angienharry

StephanieH30

magicalmom

chelsealady

These are the names I was able to pinpoint  in the posts.  I only started this to narrow down the list of possible Santas for myself, but probably won't figure it out. I'll just follow the reveals and enjoy the fun until I get my gift.  I can be patient. You can add me to the list. I was the crazy person that sent their presents BEFORE thanksgiving. ;-). See, one more down for you.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanner2005 View Post

utgal2004

FunAtTheCircus

Dayo Steph

allistra44

amdoerr

FrostKitty

pooteeweet213

Bflopolska

animezing

tweakabell

BagLady

Sheeeeeelby

Donna529

Elizabeth Mac

Bonita22

Deareux

Chelsealynn

SecretlyHoarding

dotybird

Tanya0949

JWLS750

usofjessamerica

lemony007

sparklegirl

lioness90

Last Contrast

Kristine Walker

DoubleShot

angienharry

StephanieH30

magicalmom

chelsealady

These are the names I was able to pinpoint  in the posts.  I only started this to narrow down the list of possible Santas for myself, but probably won't figure it out. I'll just follow the reveals and enjoy the fun until I get my gift.  I can be patient.

You can add me to the list. I was the crazy person that sent their presents BEFORE thanksgiving. ;-). See, one more down for you.

I had you on the list originally, but the post I got it from was your nails santee, so I thought you hadn't sent out the regular one yet.  Thank you.  Added you back.

My SS was McKondik and she spoiled me! I will put this in a spoiler so that it doesn't flood the entire page with pics.

Such a nice card! I DO feel spoiled! :)

I may have squeeled a little when I opened the box...

I opened the little stocking first. How cute!! A handful of samples to try (all new to me!), a little kabuki brush, and a mini Tarte blush!! 

Next I opened the one for my little boy! He is asleep... and I almost waited and let HIM open it... but then he would want to open the gifts under the tree. Haha! He will be excited to read the "Mo!" book when he wakes up. Thanks for thinking of him!

New lippies to try! I'm very shy when it comes to lip color, so these are nice safe shades for me. I love NARS, but have never tried a gloss from them. Same with NYX... I'm only just getting to try these as they have been new to my area. I already LOVE the Tarte oil so I'm thrilled to have a purse sized one for this darn Chicago winter weather! And last but not least... an ecotools brush! I may be the last person in the world of beauty to try this brand, but I hear great things. :)

Next I opened a beautiful Illuminating powder from a brand I have never heard of. Looks like a UK brand. How fun!!! I can't wait to play around with this!

I love the little Weekly To-Do planner in my favorite color! As a busy mom... this will come in handy. Plus samples of some Lancome lippies. Yay! More to try!!

And she saved the biggie for last... the Lorac Rockin Red Hot Eye and Lip Palette Set. WOW! I have watched reviews of this online and always thought how pretty it was. I feel SO spoiled and lucky to have gotten such a sweet and thoughtful SS! 

And here are all of my goodies unwrapped and ready to play! 

Thank you SO MUCH Meghan! ((((hugs))))

My SS was McKondik and she spoiled me! I will put this in a spoiler so that it doesn't flood the entire page with pics.

My Secret Santa gift arrived today.  I'm super happy!  My favorites are the great new color of lipgloss (I'm wearing it to a concert this evening) & the wonderful Tocca lotion.  Thank you so much @tulosai!  I'm going to enjoy the chocolates & tea when I get home tonight.  I'm also wearing the perfume sample tonight.  I needed tealight candles for my Christmas decorations (I forgot to add them to my shopping list today).  The face serum will be tried out tonight too.  I especially loved all the thought you put into picking out my gifts & the absolutely adorable hand made Christmas card & special handwritten message inside.  Have a wonderful Christmas & thanks again!

Okay - so let me set the stage and just say - I was having a major "emo" moment when I got home today. I lost my uncle in a very horrific car accident shortly before Halloween. As I was driving home from work, I passed a funeral home and the parking lot was overflowing with cars. I was immediately overwhelmed with sadness. For those people, for myself, for every single person who is going through a holiday season without someone they love.

It's incredible to me how these SS gifts seem to have just the most impeccable timing.

My porch, lately, has looked like the UPS/Fedex/USPS headquarters... Saw a bunch of boxes and thought nothing of it. Then I saw one from Canada... wait. what???? I know I didn't order something being shipped from Canada. And then it hit me... and my face lit up like a kid on christmas morning!

I put it all behind a spoiler because I got picture happy. I mean, who can blame me, right???

Okay, so when I opened my box, all I could do was smile. I appreciate so much the thought that went into this gift. A gift... for me... from a complete stranger! 

I loved the detail about who you are and where you're from! Oh, and thank you for not putting salmon in my SS box! ;) Salmon capital of the world, y'all!

This. I died laughing. :rofl2:

These are all of the extras! :) Okay, so I swear I saw these owls somewhere -- maybe it was on here, heck, @wrkreads, maybe you even posted a picture of them.. I can't remember. All I remember thinking is 1) omg. I love owls. and 2) I really wish I had those... mind reader.

I am so completely excited to try all of these things!

These are my main gifts. I love that the card tells me about why these were given to me! I love every single thing! I'm so pumped about the Quo Back to Basics Palette! I can't wait to try it! What I love the most -- is that it's unique to Shoppers Drugmart in Canada!! I also love the local made lotion. It smells incredible!! The owner of this etsy shop should thank you for boosting sales! ;)

Y'all, this picture does not even do this bracelet justice. @wrkreads made this. I am completely in love! I'm really grateful for the fact that she spent time making this just for me! The colors are so me, too! Like, love it so much I'm wearing it right now...

This is what's inside the jar in the picture. This might make me sound like Creepy McWeirdopants, but I'm so putting this on my desk! This is freaking awesome. I'm so completely touched that you went out to pick some shells and sea glass just to send to little ol' me. I don't know that life will ever bring me to your part of the world, so I'm happy to have a small piece of it compliments of you! :) The sea glass... it's incredible.

Okay, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all of my pretties made me hungry. It's tough work... and like @wrkreads says... I shouldn't be denied my addiction.

You're seriously the best, @wrkreads!

Ok so I tried quoting byt it keeps putting a damn ad over it so tnorth's gifts are so pretty I'm in love with the sea glass jar, such an awesome idea! The owls are adorable too.

My 4th present from DoubShot!!! I am soooooooo into these. They are sooooo soft, warm with shea butter!! It was a very very very cold day in NYC, I wore my classy black flats to work with the prosecutors and forze my ankles off on the way home in the 40 min subway ride, then the 20 min drive from subway to home. Then It's not that warm in my room. I've got my thick $12 Costco fleece pants on, but my ankles ached from the cold... then I put these on and all is starting to get better, sigh.... BTW it's 24 outside. I can't tell a lie, I already peaked when I first got the box and I LOVED these... but I wanted to share my excitement when a big freeze settles. I am stoked! My body is in it's own little bubble of tropical island! Thank you thank you, am spoiled rotten ...  cloud9.gif...

I got mine! I got mine! I was going to wait and open the gifts slowly, but they just kept falling out of the box and into my hands. 

I've officially decided to change my "wants" list to everything that @OpheliaDiFranco wants. She selected quite a few things that she loves and I absolutely love them!

Tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint in Light Nectar and Tarte "The Bright Time" with Maracuja Oil and Eye Treatment: Really excited for these. Pretty unfamiliar with Tarte but I keep eyeing the friends and family sales. And have always always wanted to try this maracuja oil I hear about. 

Covergirl Lip Pencil in Splendid and Lipstick in Hypnotic: Covergirl was my first makeup and what my mom always wore so I will always love them.

NYX Butter Glosses in Maple Blondie and Eclair and Lipstick in Flower: I said I wanted a butter gloss! Well apparently I said lipstick but I was really just repeating what I read in a thread on MUT and I am sure it must have been gloss. Love love.

Urban Decay Eyeliner in 1999: I needed a purple liner! Well mostly I bought a very similar one for my secret santa gift and have totally debated switching it out so that I can keep it.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment: Wow have I read good things on this on MUT. Really excited.

Collagen Essential Mask Pack: I love masks!!!!!

Some random face and perfume samples: What fun!

So in conclusion, I call OpheliadiFranco for next year as well. I had no idea I wanted some of this stuff but I can't put it down. I've already put all four lip colors on (one on each quarter of my lip because I couldn't decide).  She selected the perfect colors! Thank you thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferrose View Post

I got mine! I got mine! I was going to wait and open the gifts slowly, but they just kept falling out of the box and into my hands.

I've officially decided to change my "wants" list to everything that @OpheliaDiFranco wants. She selected quite a few things that she loves and I absolutely love them!

Tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint in Light Nectar and Tarte "The Bright Time" with Maracuja Oil and Eye Treatment: Really excited for these. Pretty unfamiliar with Tarte but I keep eyeing the friends and family sales. And have always always wanted to try this maracuja oil I hear about.

Covergirl Lip Pencil in Splendid and Lipstick in Hypnotic: Covergirl was my first makeup and what my mom always wore so I will always love them.

NYX Butter Glosses in Maple Blondie and Eclair and Lipstick in Flower: I said I wanted a butter gloss! Well apparently I said lipstick but I was really just repeating what I read in a thread on MUT and I am sure it must have been gloss. Love love.

Urban Decay Eyeliner in 1999: I needed a purple liner! Well mostly I bought a very similar one for my secret santa gift and have totally debated switching it out so that I can keep it.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment: Wow have I read good things on this on MUT. Really excited.

Collagen Essential Mask Pack: I love masks!!!!!

Some random face and perfume samples: What fun!

So in conclusion, I call OpheliadiFranco for next year as well. I had no idea I wanted some of this stuff but I can't put it down. I've already put all four lip colors on (one on each quarter of my lip because I couldn't decide).  She selected the perfect colors! Thank you thank you!

Aw I can't stop smiling!!  I am soooo happy you liked everything!  I drove myself nuts trying to pick stuff out and I have been stalking your tracking for a week waiting for you to get your goodies!!!!!  Hope ya didn't miss the candy that I thre in the bog box!  Enjoy everything!  You made my day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorth1852 View Post

Okay - so let me set the stage and just say - I was having a major "emo" moment when I got home today. I lost my uncle in a very horrific car accident shortly before Halloween. As I was driving home from work, I passed a funeral home and the parking lot was overflowing with cars. I was immediately overwhelmed with sadness. For those people, for myself, for every single person who is going through a holiday season without someone they love.

It's incredible to me how these SS gifts seem to have just the most impeccable timing.

My porch, lately, has looked like the UPS/Fedex/USPS headquarters... Saw a bunch of boxes and thought nothing of it. Then I saw one from Canada... wait. what???? I know I didn't order something being shipped from Canada. And then it hit me... and my face lit up like a kid on christmas morning!

I put it all behind a spoiler because I got picture happy. I mean, who can blame me, right???

Okay, so when I opened my box, all I could do was smile. I appreciate so much the thought that went into this gift. A gift... for me... from a complete stranger! 

I loved the detail about who you are and where you're from! Oh, and thank you for not putting salmon in my SS box! ;) Salmon capital of the world, y'all!

This. I died laughing. :rofl2:

These are all of the extras! :) Okay, so I swear I saw these owls somewhere -- maybe it was on here, heck, @wrkreads, maybe you even posted a picture of them.. I can't remember. All I remember thinking is 1) omg. I love owls. and 2) I really wish I had those... mind reader.

I am so completely excited to try all of these things!

These are my main gifts. I love that the card tells me about why these were given to me! I love every single thing! I'm so pumped about the Quo Back to Basics Palette! I can't wait to try it! What I love the most -- is that it's unique to Shoppers Drugmart in Canada!! I also love the local made lotion. It smells incredible!! The owner of this etsy shop should thank you for boosting sales! ;)

Y'all, this picture does not even do this bracelet justice. @wrkreads made this. I am completely in love! I'm really grateful for the fact that she spent time making this just for me! The colors are so me, too! Like, love it so much I'm wearing it right now...

This is what's inside the jar in the picture. This might make me sound like Creepy McWeirdopants, but I'm so putting this on my desk! This is freaking awesome. I'm so completely touched that you went out to pick some shells and sea glass just to send to little ol' me. I don't know that life will ever bring me to your part of the world, so I'm happy to have a small piece of it compliments of you! :) The sea glass... it's incredible.

Okay, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all of my pretties made me hungry. It's tough work... and like @wrkreads says... I shouldn't be denied my addiction.

You're seriously the best, @wrkreads!

I'm so glad you enjoyed everything. I had so much fun shopping, and when I found the Quo palette, I was so excited to send it to you. You'll have to tell me what it's like because I keep eyeing it for myself, lol.

You may have seen the owls in the Nail SS gift I sent. Other than that, I don't think they were anywhere else. But they are adorable.

And no Creepy McWeirdopants about the jar of shells and glass. I have one on my desk to remind myself why we moved to BC in the first place. It helps cheer me on grey dismal days.

• Like 1