zadidoll

[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Aaahhhs that is sooo nice. You got a nice early gift and waiting on another. Enjoy!!! Now I am super excited.

I got my gift from @trekkersangel tonight, just now, after a long and awful day at work. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I feel, quite literally, blessed to have gotten such a thoughtful Santa.  While I am following your instructions and will only start opening on December 1, I am sorely tempted.  

I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This is all very overwhelming- truly more than I could ever have even hoped for or dreamed of in my wildest imagination.  While I have tried not to harp on it on the boards much (if at all) it has been a very rough few months.  To say that this means the world to me is no exaggeration.

I will try to post a picture of the BEAUTIFULLY packaged and wrapped box later tonight or tomorrow.  I have no smartphone (shocking I know) and have to rely on my old fashioned camera, which is currently, predictably, MIA.

I got my gift from @trekkersangel  tonight, just now, after a long and awful day at work. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I feel, quite literally, blessed to have gotten such a thoughtful Santa.  While I am following your instructions and will only start opening on December 1, I am sorely tempted.   I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This is all very overwhelming- truly more than I could ever have even hoped for or dreamed of in my wildest imagination.  While I have tried not to harp on it on the boards much (if at all) it has been a very rough few months.  To say that this means the world to me is no exaggeration. I will try to post a picture of the BEAUTIFULLY packaged and wrapped box later tonight or tomorrow.  I have no smartphone (shocking I know) and have to rely on my old fashioned camera, which is currently, predictably, MIA.
I'm glad you got it safe & sound. I'm your nail secret Santa (I know you are participating in both). I hope you enjoy everything. I had way too much fun putting it all together for you. And remember I still have 3 more gifts coming. They haven't made it to me yet, but as soon as they come in I will send them too! Merry Christmas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkersangel View Post

I'm glad you got it safe & sound. I'm your nail secret Santa (I know you are participating in both). I hope you enjoy everything. I had way too much fun putting it all together for you.

And remember I still have 3 more gifts coming. They haven't made it to me yet, but as soon as they come in I will send them too!

Merry Christmas!

I am so overwhelmed and thankful.  I really can't even tell you.  You're the best. I know I will love it all because I LOVE IT ALL ALREADY even not having opened any!!!  I really truly hope you get a santa as thoughtful as you.

Just so it is clear for the rest of the forum (I fear I was a little incoherent above) trekkersangel did a 25 days of Christmas kind of thing for me, and I can start opening the gifts one at a time on December 1 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy View Post

I can't figure out how to post a spoiler from my phone.. help pretty please?!

This is an all-text thing!  Type the following without the spaces in the brackets:

[ spoiler ] Whatever is in here will be under the spoiler tag! [ /spoiler ]

This is an all-text thing!  Type the following without the spaces in the brackets: [ spoiler ] Whatever is in here will be under the spoiler tag! [ /spoiler ]
You are amazing thanks!

I'm all aquiver with antici...pation.

Someone needs to open a present, so I can live through their happiness lol.

I WANNA SEE ALL OF THE PRETTY THINGSSSS :mad:

• Like 1

I have been trying to post about my amazing SS gifts for the past couple of hours but something keeps coming up.. My phone died.. my baby isn't feeling well... my phone froze.. now I can post pictures from my phone but can't write anything so I have to type on my computer and then upload pictures from my phone in a second post because for some reason my phone is really screwed up right now.  Words cannot adequately describe how touched I am by this gift.  My girl put so much thought and effort into my gift and I definitely shed quite a few tears while opening it.  Each gift was individually wrapped and came with a cute little rhyming note and then on the back she wrote why she chose the gift.  The idea was to open one gift a day for 25 days, but I'm the absolute worst when it comes to stuff like this.. lol I have zero will power so she gave me the go ahead to tear into everything!   Trekkersangel you made me so very happy and I am beyond grateful!!  You spoiled me absolutely rotten and I love everything!!  Seriously there isn't one thing that I don't absolutely love.  My favorite item though is the one you made for me.. I love it!!   I'm going to grab my phone and post pictures now.. I wanted to be able to write a little something next to each picture saying why I loved each item so much that you picked but again my phone is all crazy... and I am so very sleep deprived right now from being up with this sick baby but I will message you tomorrow : )  I still can't believe how amazing everything is.. I just keep going to my new pile of goodies and playing with all of it.. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Had to jump back on the computer.. only have a second because baby woke up and is crying.. HOW AMAZING IS ALL THIS???!!!!  She even sent my 3 little girls gifts and they felt so super special helping Mommy open her presents and having a present to keep for themself!

Quote:

Had to jump back on the computer.. only have a second because baby woke up and is crying.. HOW AMAZING IS ALL THIS???!!!!  She even sent my 3 little girls gifts and they felt so super special helping Mommy open her presents and having a present to keep for themself!

This is too amazing!! Way to set the bar high! @trekkersangel lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinka View Post

I'm all aquiver with antici...pation.

Someone needs to open a present, so I can live through their happiness lol.

I WANNA SEE ALL OF THE PRETTY THINGSSSS :mad:

Love the 10 things I hate about you reference!!

Quote:

Totally AWESOME:)