zadidoll

[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone View Post

My secret Santa was Grace! (Although she didn't leave her s/n, Grace! Who are you?) It was delivered today, and was a huge shock because it is Sunday and the post office brought it! I am soooooooooo happy, I couldn't believe how thoughtful her gift was. Pictures after the jump
She got me all the lip products, a paper face mask, an adorable perfume mini, a beautiful mini perfume, and a bag full of my favorite snack: chocolate covered pretzels! Also mini liqueur chocolates!!

My parents dog helped.

In case you want to see all the bathroom selfies from when I tried on the lip tars:

Cute!! Great stuff!

Day8: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]700700

Another beautifully wrapped gift from [@]tgooberbutt[/@]! These eye shadows are gorgeous and I loved the note that came with it. Today I was wondering if I should open one gift a day and then open the rest on the 25th or if I should keep doing one gift a day until I'm done? I was asking the hubby for his opinion and he says why don't you just ask the ladies on MUT? Love it when he comes up with great ideas. So what do you ladies think? Let me know. I would continue opening one gift a day. That way the fun continues after Christmas :)

• Like 1

Finally! I've made it to a computer so I can give my big Secret Santa reveal! xmas.gif

I was incredibly lucky to receive @Jac13 as my Secret Santa. She sent me a heaping pile of gifts that we very thoughtful and amazing!

Without further ado, My reveal:

Enter the spoiler tag for contents!

Look at that box popping open! And how gorgeous is that box?!

First look upon opening the pretty box. EEEEEPP! SO exctied! :jawsdown:

Wrapped presents laid out. I could of sworn the white square was a CD and the larger rectangle had to be a DVD. I don't know what I was thinking, But I was super excited to tear it all open.

Owl wrapping paper!!! It's not secret, I'm owl obsessed. I work night shift, so I'm definitely a "night owl". I also have tons of owl earrings, a fairly large owl tattoo, owl necklace, and my house is sprinkled with owl decorations. I'm definitely loving the pretty wrapping paper!

First present I tore open was the orange box. And boy, did it smell delicious! I've just recently tried Lush products for the first time. One being a mask and the other being a makeup remover. I'm SO SUPER excited to try more things. The face and body scrub was something on my wish list. An employee tried it out on my arm, but I decided to buy the other things. As I walked out of the mall, I was kicking myself in the butt for not getting it. I couldn't stop touching the soft spot on my arm and sniffing it. It was amazing. Also included in the Orange Jelly soap bar. It smells very citrus-y. Very energizing and this needs to go into my shower ASAP!bath.gif

Continuing to feed my obsession, I unwrapped this beautiful journal. I LOVE IT! It's gorgeous green, it's artsy and it's entirely perfect for my to jot my thoughts away getting lost.inlove3.gif

Look at all those pretties!!!! Bonus: Mr. Milo Oliver Sebastian! I mentioned I wanted to try bolder colors and Jennifer delivered. I have to be the only MUA who hasn't tried Color Tattoo and I can't wait! It's a gorgeous teal. Those three single eye shadows and two liners are going to create an amazing eye and I can't wait to play with them. Jennifer wrote in her card that she was looking for colors inspired by the Hunger Games. When I see them I think of this picture:

Love, love, love!!! I'm excited to create a look that will being my hazel eyes out. This colors are fabulous.

And did you see the Too Faced palette?! I squealed with such delight! The green (sequin) in that palette is a dark hunterish/evergreen. It's hands down, sexy. I love Too Faced shadows. I love the directions for idea inspirations. And this is right all up in my ally. It's really a wonder I don't own this yet. How did you know, Jennifer? It's perfect! All the colors are so pretty! And that magenta (bright eyes)! As a person with a serious palette addiction, I don't have anything in my collection like these. I also mentioned I'm a bit of a blush idiot, and it's fantastic that this palette includes a beautiful blush and a luminizer. YAY! :roflmao:

There's a watermelon flavored LipSmacker in there. As I was opening my gifts, it's the exact flavor that was currently in my pocket and on it's way out (I use LipSmacker so much, I go through a tube in a week!). 

All the gifts together. I am just beyond happy. ALL THE PRETTIES!! yay.gif

Jennifer's card.

Even the card contained more awesome things to try! Love! :heart:

MUT Secret Santa was a ton of fun and it was amazing to get to be apart of it and share in the experience. Thank you, Jennifer for thinking of me of this holiday season. You picked out gifts that, I swear, you must of really taken to time to get to know me. I love everything so much. And I am in awe of your generosity. I'm so grateful and I appreciate you taking the time to do this. You're the best! :clap

Everything looks so wonderful ladies!  Even though I have received my packages and my santees have received theirs, it is still so much fun seeing all of the reveals!  I am heading over to do an early Christmas tonight with my mother--and now I know that I should just bring her cats boxes next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHummel View Post

Finally! I've made it to a computer so I can give my big Secret Santa reveal! xmas.gif

I was incredibly lucky to receive @Jac13 as my Secret Santa. She sent me a heaping pile of gifts that we very thoughtful and amazing!

Wrapped presents laid out. I could of sworn the white square was a CD and the larger rectangle had to be a DVD. I don't know what I was thinking, But I was super excited to tear it all open.

Owl wrapping paper!!! It's not secret, I'm owl obsessed. I work night shift, so I'm definitely a "night owl". I also have tons of owl earrings, a fairly large owl tattoo, owl necklace, and my house is sprinkled with owl decorations. I'm definitely loving the pretty wrapping paper!

First present I tore open was the orange box. And boy, did it smell delicious! I've just recently tried Lush products for the first time. One being a mask and the other being a makeup remover. I'm SO SUPER excited to try more things. The face and body scrub was something on my wish list. An employee tried it out on my arm, but I decided to buy the other things. As I walked out of the mall, I was kicking myself in the butt for not getting it. I couldn't stop touching the soft spot on my arm and sniffing it. It was amazing. Also included in the Orange Jelly soap bar. It smells very citrus-y. Very energizing and this needs to go into my shower ASAP!bath.gif

Continuing to feed my obsession, I unwrapped this beautiful journal. I LOVE IT! It's gorgeous green, it's artsy and it's entirely perfect for my to jot my thoughts away getting lost.inlove3.gif

Look at all those pretties!!!! Bonus: Mr. Milo Oliver Sebastian! I mentioned I wanted to try bolder colors and Jennifer delivered. I have to be the only MUA who hasn't tried Color Tattoo and I can't wait! It's a gorgeous teal. Those three single eye shadows and two liners are going to create an amazing eye and I can't wait to play with them. Jennifer wrote in her card that she was looking for colors inspired by the Hunger Games. When I see them I think of this picture:

Love, love, love!!! I'm excited to create a look that will being my hazel eyes out. This colors are fabulous.

And did you see the Too Faced palette?! I squealed with such delight! The green (sequin) in that palette is a dark hunterish/evergreen. It's hands down, sexy. I love Too Faced shadows. I love the directions for idea inspirations. And this is right all up in my ally. It's really a wonder I don't own this yet. How did you know, Jennifer? It's perfect! All the colors are so pretty! And that magenta (bright eyes)! As a person with a serious palette addiction, I don't have anything in my collection like these. I also mentioned I'm a bit of a blush idiot, and it's fantastic that this palette includes a beautiful blush and a luminizer. YAY! :roflmao:

There's a watermelon flavored LipSmacker in there. As I was opening my gifts, it's the exact flavor that was currently in my pocket and on it's way out (I use LipSmacker so much, I go through a tube in a week!). 

Jennifer's card.

MUT Secret Santa was a ton of fun and it was amazing to get to be apart of it and share in the experience. Thank you, Jennifer for thinking of me of this holiday season. You picked out gifts that, I swear, you must of really taken to time to get to know me. I love everything so much. And I am in awe of your generosity. I'm so grateful and I appreciate you taking the time to do this. You're the best! :clap

This is awesome! That Too Faced palette is gorgeous! I think next year I'm going to ask for colors outside of my comfort zone (is it sad that I'm already thinking about next year?)

• Like 2

Finally! I've made it to a computer so I can give my big Secret Santa reveal! :xmas: I was incredibly lucky to receive @Jac13  as my Secret Santa. She sent me a heaping pile of gifts that we very thoughtful and amazing! Without further ado, My reveal: LL Enter the spoiler tag for contents! [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!] LL LL Look at that box popping open! And how gorgeous is that box?! LL First look upon opening the pretty box. EEEEEPP! SO exctied! :jawsdown: LL Wrapped presents laid out. I could of sworn the white square was a CD and the larger rectangle had to be a DVD. I don't know what I was thinking, But I was super excited to tear it all open. LL Owl wrapping paper!!! It's not secret, I'm owl obsessed. I work night shift, so I'm definitely a "night owl". I also have tons of owl earrings, a fairly large owl tattoo, owl necklace, and my house is sprinkled with owl decorations. I'm definitely loving the pretty wrapping paper! LL First present I tore open was the orange box. And boy, did it smell delicious! I've just recently tried Lush products for the first time. One being a mask and the other being a makeup remover. I'm SO SUPER excited to try more things. The face and body scrub was something on my wish list. An employee tried it out on my arm, but I decided to buy the other things. As I walked out of the mall, I was kicking myself in the butt for not getting it. I couldn't stop touching the soft spot on my arm and sniffing it. It was amazing. Also included in the Orange Jelly soap bar. It smells very citrus-y. Very energizing and this needs to go into my shower ASAP!:bath: LL Continuing to feed my obsession, I unwrapped this beautiful journal. I LOVE IT! It's gorgeous green, it's artsy and it's entirely perfect for my to jot my thoughts away getting lost.:inlove3: LL Look at all those pretties!!!! Bonus: Mr. Milo Oliver Sebastian! I mentioned I wanted to try bolder colors and Jennifer delivered. I have to be the only MUA who hasn't tried Color Tattoo and I can't wait! It's a gorgeous teal. Those three single eye shadows and two liners are going to create an amazing eye and I can't wait to play with them. Jennifer wrote in her card that she was looking for colors inspired by the Hunger Games. When I see them I think of this picture: LL Love, love, love!!! I'm excited to create a look that will being my hazel eyes out. This colors are fabulous. LL And did you see the Too Faced palette?! I squealed with such delight! The green (sequin) in that palette is a dark hunterish/evergreen. It's hands down, sexy. I love Too Faced shadows. I love the directions for idea inspirations. And this is right all up in my ally. It's really a wonder I don't own this yet. How did you know, Jennifer? It's perfect! All the colors are so pretty! And that magenta (bright eyes)! As a person with a serious palette addiction, I don't have anything in my collection like these. I also mentioned I'm a bit of a blush idiot, and it's fantastic that this palette includes a beautiful blush and a luminizer. YAY! :roflmao: There's a watermelon flavored LipSmacker in there. As I was opening my gifts, it's the exact flavor that was currently in my pocket and on it's way out (I use LipSmacker so much, I go through a tube in a week!).  LL All the gifts together. I am just beyond happy. ALL THE PRETTIES!! :yay: LL Jennifer's card. LL Even the card contained more awesome things to try! Love! :heart:

MUT Secret Santa was a ton of fun and it was amazing to get to be apart of it and share in the experience. Thank you, Jennifer for thinking of me of this holiday season. You picked out gifts that, I swear, you must of really taken to time to get to know me. I love everything so much. And I am in awe of your generosity. I'm so grateful and I appreciate you taking the time to do this. You're the best! :clap Yaaaay!!! I am so glad you liked it. I kept thinking "how bold is too bold?" So I tried to play it safe and went with colors that complemented each other. @HHummel I enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know a glimpse of you. Thank you for introducing me to Too Faced. I wouldn't have thought about it if it wasn't on your post nor Lush. Yes!!! There products are divine. I hope you enjoy many days and nights playing with your lovelies.

@lioness90 I am also thinking about going bigger next year. This has been an un expectant pleasure. I like to call it a delightful distraction.

I got my secret Santa gift from heartsandwhimsy! It was amazing! My computer is acting crazy with loading pictures but I am going to keep trying! It was a an awesome assortment of items! I wore the pretty scarf the very next day! I was also completely in love the Deborah Lippmann mini bag with the two minis! She is one of my favorite that I can never afford! It was also crazy because I had just lost my amethyst eyeliner from IPSY so it was so great to get another! I also had used almost my whole mini Baker Street from Nails Inc up so I was excited to get another! Thank you heartsandwhimsy for being so generous! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

MY GIFT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! I've been so excited to get it since I got the peach slip in my mailbox Satutday (my post office is closed Saturdays). I'm driving into town on a mad dash to finish Christmas shopping. After trying to cut the box open while driving I realized I wasn't being safe and couldn't enjoy my present if I crashed. So I'll have to wait to open the presents. I will say the box smells amazing! I don't know what it is but it's heavenly. I love pretty scented things. I wear perfume even when I'm at home and love to have scented candles or wax burning. My wonderful Secret Santa is @latinafeminista. I haven't opened anything yet but the card and already I'm almost in tears. She's so thoughtful and in so lucky to have gotten her. Thank you @latinafeminista! I'll post pictures and such when I get home and can use my computer.

For everyone dealing with PO issues, USPS is on my nerves too right now... I had a trade package shipped to me on 12/13 from Chicago - It went to a processing center in PA, then disappeared for about 4 days.  Then it popped up at a processing center in freakin' SALT LAKE CITY, UT (I think it wanted to visit @slinka ), then vanished - and yesterday was scanned in Rochester, NY.  Someday it'll reach me in NC.

It held the English Laundry perfumes, which I expect to be in smithereens by now, no matter how carefully packaged!

(I want to emphasize that I in no way blame the sender.  She is absolutely wonderful, and USPS is to blame for all the craziness.)  I've now decided to name the package Squiffy, and I'm going to relax and enjoy all of Squiffy's Wild Adventures across the US.  If anyone is in/near Rochester, please wave to Squiffy as he goes by!

• Like 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

For everyone dealing with PO issues, USPS is on my nerves too right now... I had a trade package shipped to me on 12/13 from Chicago - It went to a processing center in PA, then disappeared for about 4 days.  Then it popped up at a processing center in freakin' SALT LAKE CITY, UT (I think it wanted to visit @slinka ), then vanished - and yesterday was scanned in Rochester, NY.  Someday it'll reach me in NC.

It held the English Laundry perfumes, which I expect to be in smithereens by now, no matter how carefully packaged!

(I want to emphasize that I in no way blame the sender.  She is absolutely wonderful, and USPS is to blame for all the craziness.)  I've now decided to name the package Squiffy, and I'm going to relax and enjoy all of Squiffy's Wild Adventures across the US.  If anyone is in/near Rochester, please wave to Squiffy as he goes by!

I so want it to get to you!  C'mon USPS.. work with me please!  I'm never using USPS again.. Fedex forever. bud.gif

AHHH! I came home early from my trip and all I can say is @Dayo Steph spoiled me rotten!!!! Thank you so much. I love everything so so so so so so much. I can't wait to play with all the goody!!!

There's a note telling me not to look at the note until I open everything...... :D

Such cute packaging, and I LOVE the brush holder. Putting all of my brushes into it tonight :D

The scarf is SO beautiful!!!!

I love everything so so so much. The note at the end explains why she put what she did in the box. It couldn't have been more perfect. I love everything. The blush palette is perfect and amazing, I love the colors. I have almost the entire GDE collection, yet @Dayo Steph managed to get me the colors I still don't have, just amazing!!!

I could go on and on about how spoiled I feel. Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I got my secret Santa gift from heartsandwhimsy! It was amazing! My computer is acting crazy with loading pictures but I am going to keep trying! It was a an awesome assortment of items! I wore the pretty scarf the very next day! I was also completely in love the Deborah Lippmann mini bag with the two minis! She is one of my favorite that I can never afford! It was also crazy because I had just lost my amethyst eyeliner from IPSY so it was so great to get another! I also had used almost my whole mini Baker Street from Nails Inc up so I was excited to get another! Thank you heartsandwhimsy for being so generous! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Yaaaay!!! I'm so glad you liked your gifts!!! Merry Christmas!!

AHHH! I came home early from my trip and all I can say is @Dayo Steph  spoiled me rotten!!!! Thank you so much. I love everything so so so so so so much. I can't wait to play with all the goody!!!   [spoiler=Look at all the pretty things!!!!! <3] LL There's a note telling me not to look at the note until I open everything...... :DLL Such cute packaging, and I LOVE the brush holder. Putting all of my brushes into it tonight :DLL The scarf is SO beautiful!!!! LL I love everything so so so much. The note at the end explains why she put what she did in the box. It couldn't have been more perfect. I love everything. The blush palette is perfect and amazing, I love the colors. I have almost the entire GDE collection, yet @Dayo Steph  managed to get me the colors I still don't have, just amazing!!!

I could go on and on about how spoiled I feel. Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad you liked everything. You mentioned you loved blush and GDE, I was worried I was sending you a bag of dupes! Yay for an early reveal, too! Hope you have a faboo holiday! It was so much fun to shop for you:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota750 View Post

Ok, I couldn't wait until Christmas, lol.  Here is part 2 of the reveal from the lovely @heather4602.

Gorgeous nail polishes in purple, my favorite color!  I am super excited to try the Darling Diva polish since it's one of Heather's favorite brands!   700

Make-up tools!  YES!!!  I was in desperate need of a new powder brush, so thank you for being thorough when reading my wish list :laughing:

Super cute bow earrings!  I'm wearing them right now!

Another one of Heather's favorites: Mally Waterproof Eyeliner in Sailor.  This looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to try a different color eyeliner!

OMG, how cool are these socks?!  I love them :love:

Three different paraben-free masks!  Looking forward to trying these!

And a body shop gift set with body butter, shower gel, and loofah.  I'm obsessed with their body butter, but I've never tried this scent.  Thank you so much!

Thanks again, Heather!  I love everything!  You did a great job of finding things I'd like, and I'm so glad you listened when I said I wanted to try your favorite beauty items.  I am so excited to try out the new brands you introduced me to!  I feel so lucky to have such a thoughtful and generous secret santa :hug:

Those earrings and socks are adorable! I got that Body Shop scent in my November glossybox and I love it.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinka View Post

I don't know how those with 12 days and stuff where you have to wait do it...I tried to lie to myself and say I'd *try* to wait....I know, for sure, that I just couldn't. lol. I'm too much of a 5 year old on the inside.

I didn't know I had this much will power lol!  it has been really nice to open up a gift everyday. It has given me something to look forward to, this last week has been really difficult and opening these gifts have definitely given me a reason to smile.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone View Post

My secret Santa was Grace! (Although she didn't leave her s/n, Grace! Who are you?) It was delivered today, and was a huge shock because it is Sunday and the post office brought it! I am soooooooooo happy, I couldn't believe how thoughtful her gift was. Pictures after the jump
She got me all the lip products, a paper face mask, an adorable perfume mini, a beautiful mini perfume, and a bag full of my favorite snack: chocolate covered pretzels! Also mini liqueur chocolates!!

My parents dog helped.

In case you want to see all the bathroom selfies from when I tried on the lip tars:

Love everything you got, those lip tars look amazing on you! That  dog is adorable.

Quote:

Jennifer's card.

Those are awesome gifts, everyone here is so thoughtful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Yeah its pretty lame right now, my brother just sent my xmas gift on the 20th and that's coming from Los Angeles!!! and its here now and its the 23rd and yet my nail santee gift was sent off by the 14th and it has yet to arrive to her!!!! so frustrating. I just hope my santee isn't too upset about her gift being late :( I hope it arrives to her by tomorrow but we will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioness90 View Post

Quote:

Jennifer's card.

This is awesome! That Too Faced palette is gorgeous! I think next year I'm going to ask for colors outside of my comfort zone (is it sad that I'm already thinking about next year?)

Not all!  I am definitely doing this next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwls750 View Post

AHHH! I came home early from my trip and all I can say is @Dayo Steph spoiled me rotten!!!! Thank you so much. I love everything so so so so so so much. I can't wait to play with all the goody!!!

There's a note telling me not to look at the note until I open everything...... :D

Such cute packaging, and I LOVE the brush holder. Putting all of my brushes into it tonight :D

The scarf is SO beautiful!!!!

I love everything so so so much. The note at the end explains why she put what she did in the box. It couldn't have been more perfect. I love everything. The blush palette is perfect and amazing, I love the colors. I have almost the entire GDE collection, yet @Dayo Steph managed to get me the colors I still don't have, just amazing!!!

I could go on and on about how spoiled I feel. Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Nice gifts, that brush holder is so pretty!

Day 9: [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!]700700

I squealed when I opened this! I had given up on getting this color. I missed it in both the German and American glossybox. Thank you for your effort in getting this for me,I truly appreciate it [@]tgooberbutt[/@]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Day 9:

I squealed when I opened this! I had given up on getting this color. I missed it in both the German and American glossybox. Thank you for your effort in getting this for me,I truly appreciate it @tgooberbutt

THat is one of my favorite lipsticks! I have two of them! It's the perfect natural pink for me when I want to go subtle :)

I am almost a month late in postin this, but my SS sent me part of my gift before Thanksgiving. It was the nails inc. The After Party and she shipped it through Sephora and left the note "A little something to keep your holiday spirits bright before the rest of your Secret Santa gift arrives. Happy Holidays! - Secret Santa from MUT" I can't wait until the rest comes to me. 400 Bad photo, sorry about that. I only took a quick photo on my phone when it first arrived and by now they have all been used. Thank you to whoever my SS is! I am enjoying the first part!