[Closed] Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Signup Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Make sure you've read the rules for Secret Santa (these rules also apply for nail swap, the only changes are the price limit and magicalmom as the moderator in charge) and are fully willing to participate. Please make sure you're committed to participating. If you think you'll back out please don't sign up.

By signing up here you agree to the following:

1. MakeupTalk, magicalmom and staff will not be held liable for any information you share to participate in Secret Santa.
  2. You knowingly and freely participate in Secret Santa 2013.
  3. You knowingly and freely share your personal information to be share with the person who will become your Secret Santa.
  4. You will NOT share the information of the person to whom you are gifting items to.
  5. You knowingly and freely acknowledge that you are doing this on your own free will and participation in Secret Santa is not required.
  6. MakeupTalk, magicalmom and staff will not be held liable for any gifts you receive whether you like the gift or not.
  7. You acknowledge that you may not get what you want on your list from your Secret Santa.
  8. You acknowledge that you will not send to a  gift to your assigned recipient that may trigger an allergy (if any allergies are listed).
  9. You acknowledge that you have read the main rules for Secret Santa.

If you sign up for Secret Santa you have until NOVEMBER 15 to change your mind. Please do NOT back out of Secret Santa once you have received the information of the person you are gifting to as this will cause a whole slew of issues.

I'm SO in!  
xmas.gif

Thank you to everyone who signed up!  Please remember to PM me with your address, any shipping restrictions (Only inside the US and/or willing to ship internationally) and any allergies!

I'm so excited!  This is gonna be AWESOME!  
yay.gif

Just an FYI from Zadidoll, copied and pasted from the regular SS thread:

The moderating team and I have been asked over the last few weeks if exceptions would be made. Unfortunately the answer is no. If I made an exception for one person then I would have to make exceptions for everyone. What would the point of the rules then be? So I will be going through the list of those who signed up to make sure they meet the requirements for Secret Santa and anyone who does not I will unfortunately have to reject your request to join this year.

I will also be going through all submissions (right now it looks like everyone who has signed up so far is fine, this is just an FYI for current/future signups) to make sure that all rules are met, and I will have to reject any signups that do not meet the rules.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back