• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MAC 4 pan palette - OLD style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,

was quite active back in the day at makeupalley & co (from -99 up to about -06), if that means anything to anyone these days;)

Anyway, I still do use and have my old stash (and some to swap that I have no idea whether it's worth bothering with, even), only am quite out of the loop by now. Thought I'd finally get around to acquiring that MAC 4-pan I've wanted for years, but they updated the design ... and I'd like the old one. None on eBay either.

Did they change this a long time ago by the way??

Well, if anyone has one of these up for grabs ... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Big thanks in advance!

I have this quad that I don't use anymore (switched over to Z-palettes).  However, it's in obviously-used condition and I've never been able to get that weird, oddly-shaped cloudiness off of the lid (see picture).  The latch still works though!

Just let me know if you're interested. 

Back