(Spoilers) Julep December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
I cant believe its already November! I am really excited for the December colors and hope they are as good as the collection last year.  I seriously regretted not upgrading last December.  I wonder if the colors showing in the holiday sets are the ones that will be in our December boxes, if so I will definitely upgrade!

I hope we get some of the new colors and the Luxe hand cream. I would also like a set of all minis or a gift of a mini for the holiday. A girl can always dream,right.

I haven't taken a box since JULY, so I'm hoping this one is good. Otherwise I should probably just suck it up & call to cancel. 

There are always colors I like, but never together in the same box!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't taken a box since JULY, so I'm hoping this one is good. Otherwise I should probably just suck it up & call to cancel.

There are always colors I like, but never together in the same box!
I agree that is the problem for me. Its been every other month for me.

I'm on nail polish overload right now but I would LOVE it if the modern beauty box was the luxe hand cream and one if those eye shadow sticks!!

I'm on nail polish overload right now but I would LOVE it if the modern beauty box was the luxe hand cream and one if those eye shadow sticks!!
I would switch to Modern Beauty for that!

I know it won't happen but I hope they do a mini set. As for colors I want metallics.

I know it won't happen but I hope they do a mini set. As for colors I want metallics.
I hate to admit it, but if they did a mini collection, I'd be totally on board whether I liked the colors or not. I just love those itty bitty bottles!

I hate to admit it, but if they did a mini collection, I'd be totally on board whether I liked the colors or not. I just love those itty bitty bottles!
Me too. I ordered the neutral set in the secrect store just because I wanted to see the little bottles.

Me too. I ordered the neutral set in the secrect store just because I wanted to see the little bottles.
Ooh! Be sure to post pics when you get them so I can gawk at their cuteness!

Did you get any good stuff when you skipped? I mean from the special skipping screen?? Ooh, can you choose to skip just to see what's those choices are and then choose a box or is there no more changing once you choose to skip??

Did you get any good stuff when you skipped? I mean from the special skipping screen?? Ooh, can you choose to skip just to see what's those choices are and then choose a box or is there no more changing once you choose to skip??
Do you mean skip, see what the special offers are for skippers, and then unskip if none of those are appealing? If so, no. The skip offers don't go out until after the selection window closes. You can skip and then go back and unskip as long as you're in the selection window, but you still only have the same monthly collection options as you did the first time around.

After fully upgrading in October, then skipping November, I'm really hoping for something to catch my eye in December. I need new pretties!

Dying for some banging winter/holiday colors. Golds, evergreens, beautiful rich reds, snowflake blues and silvers! If not I'm skipping and sticking with zoyas winter and ornate collections.

Dying for some banging winter/holiday colors. Golds, evergreens, beautiful rich reds, snowflake blues and silvers! If not I'm skipping and sticking with zoyas winter and ornate collections.
And lots of metallics, foils, frosts, shimmers, and glitters. Not a cream fan over here! ETA: If the shadow stick is an add-on, I just *know* I will end up adding it, whether it's a single shadow or the whole set. I have A Problem when it comes to shadow stocks that can be summed up thusly: GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Quote:Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto! I ordered the 12 bottle Gem Collection from the secret store, so I'll have lots of polish to play with for a while. Hand cream + eyeshadow sticks would be the perfect Modern Beauty box! *crossing fingers*

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get any good stuff when you skipped? I mean from the special skipping screen?? Ooh, can you choose to skip just to see what's those choices are and then choose a box or is there no more changing once you choose to skip?? I have not been getting any emails from them, I have written to them twice and they still have not fixed it.

Latest posts

Back