Sign in to follow this  
JamieO

So disappointed in SweetPea & Fay!!! :( [Resolved/Updated]

I haven't been able to give away the two I got from Lip Factory - too pigmented and too crazy to be worn everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigs32 View Post

I haven't been able to give away the two I got from Lip Factory - too pigmented and too crazy to be worn everyday.

What colors did you get?

So I'm a little late with this, but I wanted to post an update. I received my package from SP&F on Thursday, yay!! So excited!! They sent all 13 of the colors I had requested, plus included this:

I thought it was really cool of her to include I hand written note. It just shows that she was willing to do a little bit extra to right their wrong. I am more than thrilled to have finally received my products, plus extras, and I really feel that the apologies are sincere and hope that they fulfill their promise of using this experience to fix some things that aren't quite working for them. As far as I'm concerned, they are completely redeemed in my book. I look forward to doing future business with them, and I hope that they can get their kinks worked out. They are a small business, and they might just be suffering from some growing pains. I'll be posting swatches in the other thread, but I figured this was a more appropriate place to post this. I wanted to make it known that they more than made up for my experience with them. 

• Like 2

@JamieO if you would like, i can add RESOLVED to your topic title. it's totally your call, but i wasn't sure if you wanted to emphasize the fact that they had redeemed themselves, so to speak.

btw: i noticed you swatches earlier while i was leaving class. they look so gorgeous and vibrant! i would definitely consider trying them out now :]

@JamieO  if you would like, i can add RESOLVED to your topic title. it's totally your call, but i wasn't sure if you wanted to emphasize the fact that they had redeemed themselves, so to speak. btw: i noticed you swatches earlier while i was leaving class. they look so gorgeous and vibrant! i would definitely consider trying them out now :]
Actually, I would love that, since technically I'm not disappointed anymore. :) i do want people to know that the situation had been resolved. Thanks!