Lip Factory November 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I hope it was worth the wait... I haven't received my tracking number but I usually get it mid month

On the waiting list for this one! Hopefully I don't have to wait long. I'll just live through you folks till then! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoop!! Just signed up specifically for the all lips box!! Lip products are my weakness.. not that I need to add to the 100+ that I already have but whatever.  Can anyone tell me when they usually ship??

Ah this is my second attempt for an all lip box. It is the product I love having tons of and keep a few everywhere (purse, car, desk, sink).

Someone on a FB Sub Box group said something about an all lip box every 3-4 months, is that true? I didn't think that was the case.

Ah this is my second attempt for an all lip box. It is the product I love having tons of and keep a few everywhere (purse, car, desk, sink). Someone on a FB Sub Box group said something about an all lip box every 3-4 months, is that true? I didn't think that was the case.
Yep, it's true! They do an all lip box every four months! It just got delayed this time because they did an anniversary box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoop!! Just signed up specifically for the all lips box!! Lip products are my weakness.. not that I need to add to the 100+ that I already have but whatever.  Can anyone tell me when they usually ship??
They ship in waves depending upon when you signed up. I signed up on the 9th so my box gets shipped in the last wave on the 14th, 15th.

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ah this is my second attempt for an all lip box. It is the product I love having tons of and keep a few everywhere (purse, car, desk, sink).

Someone on a FB Sub Box group said something about an all lip box every 3-4 months, is that true? I didn't think that was the case.
On FB, someone asked when their all lip boxes were and they said March and November.

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They ship in waves depending upon when you signed up. I signed up on the 9th so my box gets shipped in the last wave on the 14th, 15th.
Hmmm.. I signed up on the 29th, lol.

Anyone else get an odd email about logging in with a new user name and password? It didn't work, and the website appears to be glitchy at the moment. My guess it it is an error, but left CS a message via chat to see what's going on.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone else get an odd email about logging in with a new user name and password? It didn't work, and the website appears to be glitchy at the moment. My guess it it is an error, but left CS a message via chat to see what's going on.

Nope, did not receive that message.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are working on setting up a new website with a login and everything.  They said on facebook that the emails with login info had started going out.  It appears you are in the first wave.  I expect there will be some glitches initially.

Got a super quick response, and now the website is working properly for me. I was able to log in, update my profile, etc.  No shipping notice yet though. 

Still no spoilers? I wonder if they have started sending out boxes.

This is my favorite box to get in the mail! I don't get mine till around the 14th which is nice because I end my subscription boxes with the best one!

Back