Round 4 : SOUTH / MID WEST BOX !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOUTH / MIDWEST BOX- diana16 nikkimouse klg534 Kirari Puppyluv STLsportsgirl13 tevans Hi, everyone! So, above is the order in which the box will be going out for this round. Currently, I'm just waiting for a package from LyndaV to help beef up the starter box. As soon as I put my contributions in, we'll get this thing going! Some reminders: 1.) Please send me a PM or post on here when you receive the box as well as when you send it out again. Don't forget to include the tracking number! 2.) PM me for the next address. 3.) Let's try to keep the box moving within 3-4 days. But we understand that life happens. So if you think you'll have issues getting the box on the move in a timely manner (say, longer than a week), please just communicate that with the rest of the group. 4.) Please replenish the box with a similar value to what you take out. Example, if you take a drugstore polish, put a drugstore one in. If you take a high end polish, put a high end one in. This will help ensure that the balance of the box stays consistent for everyone in the group. If you're not sure what qualifies as low/high end, Lily V started a helpful thread with ongoing discussion about it here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/138790/polish-brand-survey-poll-for-circular-swap-participants/0_90 If you're still uncertain, please post here to we can all pitch in our thoughts and come to some kind of group consensus if necessary. 5.) Pictures are fabulous, so if you are able, please post them! It's great to see what everyone takes and what everyone puts in, and (in my opinion), it helps keep everyone honest too. But I will say as much as we all love pics - I don't want pics to spoil what's in the box for the next person , so if y'all want to wait to post the pics until the person you sent it to receives it that's fine with me . 6.) If you have a certain brand or polish in your wish list a let us in the group know . Someone might have it and if we do just put it in a Baggie with that persons name on it and add it to the box and it'll get to y'all eventually. 7.) - PLEASE wrap all polish securely ( bubble wrap works great !!). I'd hate for anyone to get broken polish ! 8.)Last thing - feel free to add any nail accessories if you want ( toe spreaders, mani set ). Just make sure they're new . I don't think we want to pass used stuff like thats along . This is my first time heading up a group so please be patient if I mess up and feel free to pme with any thoughts or questions !! I think that's about it for now. We'll be using this thread for any general discussion or questions pertaining to our group, and I will be posting pics of the starter box hopefully pretty soon. Looking forward to it! I'm here to help make sure everything runs smoothly, so feel free to PM me if you have any individual concerns. HAPPY POLISHING !!

I believe Lissa is taking a pass on this round, but hoping she'll be back for the next one.

Ok I have the box and its ready to ship to the next person . I can't figure out how to load pics . If anyone knows how to from an iPad or iPhone let me know ! Thanks , Tara

I received the package yesterday and I was very excited to see the colors!!

15 nailpolishes and a mini pedi set:

This is what I picked out!

This is what I put in:

Hope the next person loves the polishes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey y'all . Message me when you get your box and I'll send you the next persons address ! Thx !!

Just an update the box was supposed to be to me on Monday but there seemed to be a hiccup in shipping ( I think it got trapped in the mid west storms)  but it should be in my hands today **fingers crossed**

i got the box on Wednesday but have been way too busy to go through it until today.

this is what i took:

this is my dog approving of my choices

this is what i added 

the box is ready to go to the next person on Monday )

I actually got the box on Saturday! Sorry for the delay! I am super duper sick, but should have it out tomorrow! I have pictures I will upload later! :) i went to send the box today and realized I never got the address... So special of me! 

What I added
What I took. Plus this
Hope this works I did it on my phone. I may add a few more polishes before I mail it off tomorrow too!! The box had a little empty space haha.

Box is sent! Another few polishes were shoved into the top! It should arrive to the next person in a few days, but with shipping delays at this time of year I was warned "it may take longer"

Latest posts

Back