Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found pictures a few weeks ago on the NAKED 3 on instagram, but since then, the person who originally posted the images have removed it. Today, I found more pictures of the NAKED 3! They are supposedly already available at Sephora locations in France. What do you think? Do you think you need to get NAKED again? 

Images found from Natacha-Birds

HATE the design... LOVE Urban Decay. Yes I will buy it. Will you be getting it, Lisa? I think that we're still waiting for a colorful matte palette. Urban Decay, why you no listen to us D; haha and the colors aren't really wow-ing me... we'll see though!

ELECTRIC should be coming out within the next few months. Considering L'Oreal went so far to trademark it my guess it's a colorful line on part with NAKED.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  HATE the design... LOVE Urban Decay. Yes I will buy it. Will you be getting it, Lisa? I think that we're still waiting for a colorful matte palette. Urban Decay, why you no listen to us D; haha and the colors aren't really wow-ing me... we'll see though!
I don't hate the design, but I think it's something different. I think if we see it in person we'd "grow" to like it? haha. maybe, maybe not. I think I will get it! Hell yeah! I keep asking for a colorful matte palette, but it doesn't even have to be all matte, I just want an all color palette with no neutrals in them at all because I'm so overwhelmed with all of it! Lol. I think it might happen soon though (hopefully)! I think @zadidoll found that they trademarked the word ELECTRIC? I mean it can be anything, but if the concept is like NAKED, but ELECTRIC over the palette with colorful shades inside, I would want so badly! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ELECTRIC should be coming out within the next few months. Considering L'Oreal went so far to trademark it my guess it's a colorful line on part with NAKED.
LOL! You typed it out while I was replying to it too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> YES! I have been asking forever! I keep e-mailing them the suggestion "COLORFUL PALETTE PLEASEEEE!" (well not exactly like that, but basically) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't hate the design, but I think it's something different. I think if we see it in person we'd "grow" to like it? haha. maybe, maybe not. I think I will get it! Hell yeah! I keep asking for a colorful matte palette, but it doesn't even have to be all matte, I just want an all color palette with no neutrals in them at all because I'm so overwhelmed with all of it! Lol. I think it might happen soon though (hopefully)! I think @zadidoll found that they trademarked the word ELECTRIC? I mean it can be anything, but if the concept is like NAKED, but ELECTRIC over the palette with colorful shades inside, I would want so badly! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One of the reasons I think it's a new line rather than an individual product is because we already had ELECTRIC eyeliners last year. The word wasn't trademarked when it was merely a set of eyeliners. Considering they seem only to trademark words that become new lines rather than individual products my thought is this is going to be a colorful line like the NAKED. Hopefully it is because it's ABOUT TIME!

The thing is that Urban Decay's logo is "beauty with an edge" ... i'm not feeling that lately? The Vice 2 was great but I was not feeling that the LOGO matched with the Shattered and Anarchy Face Case (packaging was gorgeous; but the content inside was OKAY).. I'm unsure with that ELECTRIC thing but I'm hoping that it has some really bold gorgeous shades.. I just don't like the design on the Naked 3. The eye shadows looks like it's more on the NATURAL light side.. no medium/dark brown, only 1 dark shade, a lot of shimmers (barely any mattes), etc..

The thing is that Urban Decay's logo is "beauty with an edge" ... i'm not feeling that lately? The Vice 2 was great but I was not feeling that the LOGO matched with the Shattered and Anarchy Face Case (packaging was gorgeous; but the content inside was OKAY).. I'm unsure with that ELECTRIC thing but I'm hoping that it has some really bold gorgeous shades.. I just don't like the design on the Naked 3. The eye shadows looks like it's more on the NATURAL light side.. no medium/dark brown, only 1 dark shade, a lot of shimmers (barely any mattes), etc..
haha, I say the exact same thing to my boyfriend. I was like look at all my palettes, it says "beauty with an edge" & what edge is there when they're almost all the same concept? but yeah I get what you mean. I really wish they also did something like a throwback thing where they have products they had before like the lip gunks (I loved those) or eyeshadow colors like Sting.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One of the reasons I think it's a new line rather than an individual product is because we already had ELECTRIC eyeliners last year. The word wasn't trademarked when it was merely a set of eyeliners. Considering they seem only to trademark words that become new lines rather than individual products my thought is this is going to be a colorful line like the NAKED. Hopefully it is because it's ABOUT TIME!
That's what I thought too because it wasn't trademarked when the electric eyeliner set came out in 2011 so I'm definitely hoping for a new line! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We shall see!

I dont own either Nakeds but I did gift 1 & 2 to my older sister. She's partial to 2. That being said, I think I'm in love with Naked 3, I just can't decide yet 
icon_wink.gif
 I feel like I already own so many nudes/single UD shades to make a good "Naked" eye but I am excited either way and I can't wait to see swatches once that's rolling out!

Oooh I'm liking the colors in this new one! 

I'm probably alone on this but dang, I wish they'd put Sin in another neutral palette...Naked palette isn't my favorite, and Sin isn't in the other one (now two!). I have it in the Ammo palette and it's by far my most used and I would much rather buy a palette than those single shadows. 

I think the palette tones are pretty, definitely up my alley color wise, but it's quite similar to the Nude Tude (which probably explains why I like this palette so much) so for me it probably wouldn't be worth the money at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think the palette tones are pretty, definitely up my alley color wise, but it's quite similar to the Nude Tude (which probably explains why I like this palette so much) so for me it probably wouldn't be worth the money at all.
Ohhh.. Definitely very Nude Tude-esque. That is my hands down, favorite of all time, most used palette - it makes sense why I do like this one too!

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ohhh.. Definitely very Nude Tude-esque. That is my hands down, favorite of all time, most used palette - it makes sense why I do like this one too!
Yeah, it's like, nude tude if nude tude had more in between range, especially in the pinks and browns. Very similar "basic" spectrum. Look at me, analyzing nude colors. This is the exact reason UD justifies making 8 million variations on the nude. bahahaah.

I will get it the second it comes out. I love the colors, I've always been a fan of purple, taupe, minky colors. SOO excited.

Anyone know any info about how to get this ASAP?

I'll prob ask my bf to get it for me for christmas..but have him wait until January to buy it so I can start working my sephora status up again, lol. I love the colors and definitely want it in my collection, but I already have naked 1 and 2, lorac pro, and nude tude so I'm in no hurry. Oh and the Stila one that is similar but I can't remember which "in the..." it is.

I have the original Naked palette, and I didn't get the 2nd one because I felt that I had enough neutral shades with Naked1 and the Nude'tude and just some other single shades. I think I have enough neutral shades already to not need the 3rd either. Really it looks boring to me. I want a color palette.

Latest posts

Back