Bare Minerals Degrees of Dazzling Set

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So...I saw this beautiful set and completely caved. I was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to get their hands on it? 

What it is:
A set of 20 spectacular Eyecolors in four versatile finishes, from creamy velvet to high shine. 

What it does:
Reinvent how you play with color in this collection of 20 bareMinerals® Eyecolors. It includes a full range of shades in four phenomenal finishes—from creamy velvets and high shines to sparkling glimmers and deep liners. Play with a range of luscious greens, perfect pinks, majestic purples, warm neutrals, and seductive grays—all stacked up in a pretty, giftable tower. 

This set contains:
- 0.01 oz x 5 Velvet Eyecolor in Mauve, Emerald, Lavender, Nude, Charcoal
- 0.01 oz x 5 High Shine Eyecolor in Pewter, Stay Golden, Deep Sea, Iridescent Iris, Rose Gold High
- 0.01 oz x 5 Glimmer Eyecolor in Silver Dollar, Ginger Sugar, Violent Spell, Golden Pear, Strawberry Mousse
- 0.01 oz x 5 Liner Shadow Eye Color in Black Liner, Starry Night, Toasted Espresso, Lagoon, Yoga

*Text From Sephora's Site. 

http://www.sephora.com/degrees-of-dazzling-P383700

I took out the image I posted because I don't know if it's allowed, but you can see the product on the link! 

Back