POPSUGAR Must Have Holiday Box for Men 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it hasn't sold out by next week, I think I will try to order..he is a Christmas baby so an extra special item is always nice for him!

My husband loves these! He hasn't found anything super amazing through them but it's fun for him to be totally surprised by something! He's so hard to buy for! For the last 2 I told him about them in advance, but this one I just might keep as a surprise for Christmas! Thank GOD they aren't doing a Men's Neiman Marcus box! I've given PopSugar almost $500 over the last month!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband loves these! He hasn't found anything super amazing through them but it's fun for him to be totally surprised by something! He's so hard to buy for! For the last 2 I told him about them in advance, but this one I just might keep as a surprise for Christmas!

Thank GOD they aren't doing a Men's Neiman Marcus box! I've given PopSugar almost $500 over the last month!
I agree 100%.  Not every item is a winner, but the element of surprise is fun for him, and he ends up with things he'd never buy himself (like the big ice cube tray) but enjoys!

Oh, I forgot about the big ice cube trays! He does love those! We get the Starbucks iced coffee things from the grocery store and they work great for not watering it down!

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I pulled the trigger and bought one for my boyfriend last night.  Hope it's a good one!
Same here. He always gets a kick out of how much I love my "surprise boxes" and he totally cracked up when I told him that I had ordered him a "surprise box" of his own. He would not have liked last year's holiday box for men, but he would have enjoyed the summer box for men. So, I'm hoping this box is closer in style to the summer box. If not, he has two brothers plus his dad or my dad to share his rejects with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Alright, who has a wish list fur this box?? I'm hoping for a cozy scarf or gloves or beanie A winter scent Peppermint bark (for me!) Mystery novel or audio book Headphones

This was mentioned in the regular holiday box thread, but thought I would post it here too:

2dfe26f5d9272918_MensHolidaySpoilerEmailv1.jpg

That's so cool looking, and SUCH a great idea for the beach during the summer.  

That might put me over the edge for purchasing.

Last year's men's box I kept half the items for myself, gave a few to my boyfriend for Valentines Day and sold some on ebay for about half the cost of the box so it was a win for me.  

I would never have though about popsugar for my husband, but he loves speakers.  I'm going for it and then I don't have to come up with any other ideas.  At least half the value is good and any winter item will be good since we just moved to a new cold place.   

I am such a lazy giftgiver.  I got my sister a 3 month subscription to the must have box because it was on sale.  I kinda wanted it for myself, but I get other things and she likes fancy, trendy items. 

If my husband hadn't already received the wooden speaker from birchbox, I'd be pulling the trigger.  I'm hoping for another spoiler, but that's probably unlikely...

I'm the same.  I want another spoiler or ??? more info.

I'm trying to decide on this box for hubby or a cordless impact wrench (think - NASCAR - what they use to take on/off the tires, except their are pneumatic). 

It would be cool to be able to get him several creative gifts via this box, BUT I'm still just meeh about it.  did I mention I bought 3 other Dec boxes as gifts, then they announced free baublebar with purchase... doh.

For some reason I keep on dancing around this one. My husband couldn't care less about these things .. in fact, he'd probably be annoyed if I told him I bought a box of mystery things for him for $100. I don't see any use for the monocle thing .. it's bound to be bad sound quality as a loudspeaker and it's highly impractical as a phone add-on or headphone replacement since you have to hold it in your hand. So, why am I still thinking about this box ...

The thing is, I want it ... even though I have no use for it.

I got it for my husband because he keeps talking about how jealous he is of the boxes I get.  It'll be a fun surprise for him.

Latest posts

Back