Sign in to follow this  
lexxies22

(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

I'd start off the new thread for Bondi NYC since all of that frenzy going on their FB page; are you guys excited to see their new 1st subscription box?! WHOO WHOOT! claps.gif

Any ideas on what theme they're gonna use for their 1st subscription box? We saw a filtered picture .. They were trying to come up with names. Do you think these polishes will be part of their 1st subscription box?

I am excited we get the email to update our info in 8 days and soon boxes will be shipping!

I hope for Fushia-tastic and bright summery colors!

Subscribing for updates! (and because I'll be subscribing for polishes as well teehee ;))

Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

Subscribing for updates! (and because I'll be subscribing for polishes as well teehee ;))

Meee too but I'm holding off until Fall.  I love fall nails!

I believe Cookie said we will have 4 boxes to choose from, which is awesome! I just hope one of them has colors I haven't already bought! smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by lexxies22 View Post

I'd start off the new thread for Bondi NYC since all of that frenzy going on their FB page; are you guys excited to see their new 1st subscription box?! WHOO WHOOT! claps.gif

Any ideas on what theme they're gonna use for their 1st subscription box? We saw a filtered picture .. They were trying to come up with names. Do you think these polishes will be part of their 1st subscription box?

They said the first box would be a mystery box so I wouldn't rule it out! Box 2 is supposed to be the Fall preview though and these are the fall colors I believe. I wonder if Box 1 will be the "Glossygate" colors? roflmao.gif

I am so excited for this launch!! yey.gif

I'm definitely keeping tabs on this sub!! I'm too broke to sub right now, but I want to join in the fall for a few months.

I believe Cookie said we will have 4 boxes to choose from, which is awesome! I just hope one of them has colors I haven't already bought! smiletongue.gif
Oh, that's right! I remember that. 4 varieties! As you already mentioned about a mystery box, fall colors, as # 3 and #4? Do you remember the questions they've been asking/posting on their FB fan wall? Do you think it may have to do with tailoring boxes along with our previous orders? It should be interesting to see what system they've developed. Whoo whoot!

I'm definitely keeping tabs on this sub!! I'm too broke to sub right now, but I want to join in the fall for a few months.
Awe I know the feeling. You won't be disappointed 😉 Their polishes are fabulous. They're like candies to me😜😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

Oh, that's right! I remember that. 4 varieties! As you already mentioned about a mystery box, fall colors, as # 3 and #4? Do you remember the questions they've been asking/posting on their FB fan wall? Do you think it may have to do with tailoring boxes along with our previous orders? It should be interesting to see what system they've developed. Whoo whoot!

From the fb page:

Quote:
Bondi New York Hey Emily our first box will be a mystery box, the second will be a preview of the fall collection and then from October every box will have three custom colors not available for general sale 
Like Â· Reply Â· 7 Â· June 29 at 3:37pm

I am so intrigued I can hardly stand it! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awe I know the feeling. You won't be disappointed 😉 Their polishes are fabulous. They're like candies to me😜😂
The swatches I've seen so far look great! Every time I try julep I'm disappointed in the formula and Zoya I only buy during sales, so I need another nail polish for down times :D

From the fb page: I am so intrigued I can hardly stand it! icon_cheesygrin.gif
OMG OMG OMG 'SHRIEK'! We are all gonna be soo soo special !!

I can't wait. I just ordered the I'm Vers top/basecoat so I can be prepared for when they arrive. And of course a couple other pretties. biggrin.gif

I am so excited for this sub!  I tried NYPD on my toes 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation.  It was completely opaque in just one coat with no streaking or brush marks at all.  This polish then survived 3 days of water skiing and 2 days on the beach and still looked amazing!  Now, Richard, I know you're reading this, I need an aquamarine with maybe some iridescent silver sparkle eusa_pray.gif

Originally Posted by Bikerchic View Post

I am so excited for this sub!  I tried NYPD on my toes 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation.  It was completely opaque in just one coat with no streaking or brush marks at all.  This polish then survived 3 days of water skiing and 2 days on the beach and still looked amazing!  Now, Richard, I know you're reading this, I need an aquamarine with maybe some iridescent silver sparkle eusa_pray.gif

Yes, I need a pretty aquamarine!

I was just on the Bondi website because I wanted to know if they would be able to ship their sub box to my address and this is what I found out.

I will put in in a spoiler  just in case not everyone wants to know.

I can tell you that subscribers will receive one of eight possible combinations of trios and a beauty gift :)

Bondi has amazing customer service, I cant wait until the 22nd!

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

I was just on the Bondi website because I wanted to know if they would be able to ship their sub box to my address and this is what I found out.

I will put in in a spoiler  just in case not everyone wants to know.

I can tell you that subscribers will receive one of eight possible combinations of trios and a beauty gift :)

Bondi has amazing customer service, I cant wait until the 22nd!

HOLY WOW!! SHOCKED.gif

Is it August yet? rotfl.gif marchmellow.gif

They said the first box would be a mystery box so I wouldn't rule it out! Box 2 is supposed to be the Fall preview though and these are the fall colors I believe. I wonder if Box 1 will be the "Glossygate" colors? roflmao.gif

Mwhahaha....."Glossygate." I hope so - I loved those colors! Honestly, I think that whole Glossymess worked out in Bondi's favor far better than just having it all work out fine. They got so much good publicity from how they handled it.

Originally Posted by penny13 View Post

Quote:

Mwhahaha....."Glossygate." I hope so - I loved those colors! Honestly, I think that whole Glossymess worked out in Bondi's favor far better than just having it all work out fine. They got so much good publicity from how they handled it.

It absolutely worked in Bondi's favor! I swear Richard is a PR genius. Because of the honest, straightforward way in which handled the situation he now has legions of new, loyal fans. And with their brilliant customer service and amazing product, they will keep them. wink.gif

Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!! I agree with MissTrix's statement about Richard's way of handling with PR mess!

Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!!

I agree with MissTrix's statement about Richard's way of handling with PR mess!

Here ya go! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Created with Vignette for Android Filter: None Frame: No frame Scene mode: Auto White balance: Auto Sensitivity: Auto Focus distance: Auto Metering mode: Center Anti-banding: Auto

Gotta have that greeninlove3.gif

Created with Vignette for Android Filter: None Frame: No frame Scene mode: Auto White balance: Auto Sensitivity: Auto Focus distance: Auto Metering mode: Center Anti-banding: Auto

I assume these were the names?

"Sold Out Show", "Keep Hating", "SOHO Chic"

"Glossy Girl", "Booze and Blowouts", "This Can't Be Real Life"

Quote:

Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!!

I agree with MissTrix's statement about Richard's way of handling with PR mess!

Here ya go! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta have that greeninlove3.gif

I assume these were the names?

"Sold Out Show", "Keep Hating", "SOHO Chic"

"Glossy Girl", "Booze and Blowouts", "This Can't Be Real Life"

I want them all!