(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd start off the new thread for Bondi NYC since all of that frenzy going on their FB page; are you guys excited to see their new 1st subscription box?! WHOO WHOOT! 
claps.gif

Any ideas on what theme they're gonna use for their 1st subscription box? We saw a filtered picture .. They were trying to come up with names. Do you think these polishes will be part of their 1st subscription box?

I am excited we get the email to update our info in 8 days and soon boxes will be shipping!

I hope for Fushia-tastic and bright summery colors!

Subscribing for updates! (and because I'll be subscribing for polishes as well teehee ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Subscribing for updates! (and because I'll be subscribing for polishes as well teehee ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)
Meee too but I'm holding off until Fall.  I love fall nails!

I believe Cookie said we will have 4 boxes to choose from, which is awesome! I just hope one of them has colors I haven't already bought! 
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd start off the new thread for Bondi NYC since all of that frenzy going on their FB page; are you guys excited to see their new 1st subscription box?! WHOO WHOOT! 
claps.gif

Any ideas on what theme they're gonna use for their 1st subscription box? We saw a filtered picture .. They were trying to come up with names. Do you think these polishes will be part of their 1st subscription box?

They said the first box would be a mystery box so I wouldn't rule it out! Box 2 is supposed to be the Fall preview though and these are the fall colors I believe. I wonder if Box 1 will be the "Glossygate" colors? 
roflmao.gif

I am so excited for this launch!! 
yey.gif

I'm definitely keeping tabs on this sub!! I'm too broke to sub right now, but I want to join in the fall for a few months.

I believe Cookie said we will have 4 boxes to choose from, which is awesome! I just hope one of them has colors I haven't already bought! 
smiletongue.gif
Oh, that's right! I remember that. 4 varieties! As you already mentioned about a mystery box, fall colors, as # 3 and #4? Do you remember the questions they've been asking/posting on their FB fan wall? Do you think it may have to do with tailoring boxes along with our previous orders? It should be interesting to see what system they've developed. Whoo whoot!

I'm definitely keeping tabs on this sub!! I'm too broke to sub right now, but I want to join in the fall for a few months.
Awe I know the feeling. You won't be disappointed 😉 Their polishes are fabulous. They're like candies to me😜😂

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smiletongue.gif

Oh, that's right! I remember that. 4 varieties! As you already mentioned about a mystery box, fall colors, as # 3 and #4? Do you remember the questions they've been asking/posting on their FB fan wall? Do you think it may have to do with tailoring boxes along with our previous orders? It should be interesting to see what system they've developed. Whoo whoot!

From the fb page:

Quote: Bondi New York Hey Emily our first box will be a mystery box, the second will be a preview of the fall collection and then from October every box will have three custom colors not available for general sale  Like Â· Reply Â· 7 Â· June 29 at 3:37pm

I am so intrigued I can hardly stand it! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awe I know the feeling. You won't be disappointed 😉 Their polishes are fabulous. They're like candies to me😜😂
The swatches I've seen so far look great! Every time I try julep I'm disappointed in the formula and Zoya I only buy during sales, so I need another nail polish for down times :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait. I just ordered the I'm Vers top/basecoat so I can be prepared for when they arrive. And of course a couple other pretties.
biggrin.gif

I am so excited for this sub!  I tried NYPD on my toes 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation.  It was completely opaque in just one coat with no streaking or brush marks at all.  This polish then survived 3 days of water skiing and 2 days on the beach and still looked amazing!  Now, Richard, I know you're reading this, I need an aquamarine with maybe some iridescent silver sparkle
eusa_pray.gif

Originally Posted by Bikerchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so excited for this sub!  I tried NYPD on my toes 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation.  It was completely opaque in just one coat with no streaking or brush marks at all.  This polish then survived 3 days of water skiing and 2 days on the beach and still looked amazing!  Now, Richard, I know you're reading this, I need an aquamarine with maybe some iridescent silver sparkle
eusa_pray.gif
Yes, I need a pretty aquamarine!

I was just on the Bondi website because I wanted to know if they would be able to ship their sub box to my address and this is what I found out.

I will put in in a spoiler  just in case not everyone wants to know.

I can tell you that subscribers will receive one of eight possible combinations of trios and a beauty gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Bondi has amazing customer service, I cant wait until the 22nd!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just on the Bondi website because I wanted to know if they would be able to ship their sub box to my address and this is what I found out.

I will put in in a spoiler  just in case not everyone wants to know.

I can tell you that subscribers will receive one of eight possible combinations of trios and a beauty gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Bondi has amazing customer service, I cant wait until the 22nd!
HOLY WOW!! 
SHOCKED.gif

Is it August yet? 
rotfl.gif

marchmellow.gif

I sooo looking forward to it and hoping that I don't get more than 1 dupe since I already have 7 Bondi polishes.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They said the first box would be a mystery box so I wouldn't rule it out! Box 2 is supposed to be the Fall preview though and these are the fall colors I believe. I wonder if Box 1 will be the "Glossygate" colors? 
roflmao.gif
Mwhahaha....."Glossygate." I hope so - I loved those colors! Honestly, I think that whole Glossymess worked out in Bondi's favor far better than just having it all work out fine. They got so much good publicity from how they handled it.

Latest posts

Back