(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Starting a new thread for October's subscriptions ... hope this does not cause confusion. Richard has already posted sneak peeks over on the September thread (not necessarily all for October, I believe):

Richard, could you post over here with their names?

Great idea starting a new thread, Angi. I can't wait to pick my October colors! 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great idea starting a new thread, Angi. I can't wait to pick my October colors! 

Thanks, MissTrix ...sorry I was MIA most of last week ... Looking forward to all the October GREATNESS to come! Wow, I really wish that purple was made just for me at my request, but I know colors take much longer to develop and produce than just a wish on MuT! But I'm still claiming it ... I needed a great purple and Bondi NAILED IT!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Starting a new thread for October's subscriptions ... hope this does not cause confusion. Richard has already posted sneak peeks over on the September thread (not necessarily all for October, I believe):

Sure! So in the top picture the colors are (from left to right)

Like a Lady, Glitz n Glam & Cuff Me   The second picture (from left to right)   Girl on Top, (Currently Nameless) & Haters Gonna Hate

And you designed the new packaging in development on the back of a napkin? I designed a whole section of a publication like that one time...

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Like a Lady, Glitz n Glam & Cuff Me   The second picture (from left to right)   Girl on Top, (Currently Nameless) & Haters Gonna Hate
I really like the "Hot Tomato" suggestion from the September thread for the nameless shade. Just my 2 cents! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like the "Hot Tomato" suggestion from the September thread for the nameless shade. Just my 2 cents! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didn't look it up in the Urban Dictionary ... I'm sure I would blush ....
icon_redface.gif
 what about Hot and Ready.....

Starting to watch Red Carpet for the Emmys on E! Richard, you need to get them to feature someone wearing Bondi colors on the "mani cam"!

And if Glitz n Glam is for Breast Cancer Awareness, I'm all in... my mother is a 6-year survivor!

I really really want Haters Gonna Hate. I hope that's in for October, even if it's not a classically fall color.

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really really want Haters Gonna Hate. I hope that's in for October, even if it's not a classically fall color.

Oh, I love it, too! And the name is so apropos! I like all shades of green .... my favorite color, I think ... I really love all colors, though!

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need them all on my pretty little nails lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Like a Lady, Cuff Me and the nameless shimmery red are calling my name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think they are ALL calling my name ..... love the colors and the shimmers....

Ooooooooooo!  I need Glitz n Glam, Cuff Me, Girl on Top, & Haters Gonna Hate (& possibly even the nameless one/Hot Tomato/Hot and Reddy too..) like now!   Good job Bondi team!!  Looking forward to seeing the rest of the colors too...

I do love all of them, but some look like the colors I already have. Girl on Top looks just like Ruffian Delirium I just received in my September Birchbox, and Glitz n Glam looks like the Zoya shade we got in the inaugural FabFitFun. Haters Gonna Hate is very similar to the Sephora Collection Green Generation, but I might still get it in my second box just for the sake of superior formula.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do love all of them, but some look like the colors I already have. Girl on Top looks just like Ruffian Delirium I just received in my September Birchbox, and Glitz n Glam looks like the Zoya shade we got in the inaugural FabFitFun. Haters Gonna Hate is very similar to the Sephora Collection Green Generation, but I might still get it in my second box just for the sake of superior formula.

I'm so excited for that purple! I couldn't work out a trade for Delirium and this looks like a perfect dupe. The upside being the formula and a much bigger bottle. I will probably round it out with Cuff me and Haters gonna hate.

I do like the purple, but I need a closer look. It may be a little too close to my China Glaze Coconut Kiss. The other 2 in that box I'm digging though.

I totally agree with some of the other ladies who like the name "Hot Tomato" for the unnamed red polish.

Latest posts

Back