OiiO

(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

On an unrelated note, I just checked Bondi FB page (for the City Slicker contest mainly), and noticed some facepalm-worthy passive-aggressive comments about the Canadian promotion. I actually think you trolled those bandwagoners pretty well by offering such a sweet deal right after they chain unsubscribed, I wonder how many of them have resubscribed using the offer :D Oh, the humiliation!

Bravo, guys! Genius comeback with zero drama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

On an unrelated note, I just checked Bondi FB page (for the City Slicker contest mainly), and noticed some facepalm-worthy passive-aggressive comments about the Canadian promotion. I actually think you trolled those bandwagoners pretty well by offering such a sweet deal right after they chain unsubscribed, I wonder how many of them have resubscribed using the offer :D Oh, the humiliation!

Bravo, guys! Genius comeback with zero drama!

Get this....those facepalm-worthy, passive-aggressive comments you were reading....yeah, she's a member of a "I hate Bondi" group....she knows exactly what she's doing with those comments, she's just trying to stir up trouble. It's such a shame, really, I mean Bondi is doing everything they can to make things right, but nothing seems to satisfy. This is JUST nail polish, NOT the end of the...oh for heavens sake, you know what I'm saying LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Get this....those facepalm-worthy, passive-aggressive comments you were reading....yeah, she's a member of a "I hate Bondi" group....she knows exactly what she's doing with those comments, she's just trying to stir up trouble. It's such a shame, really, I mean Bondi is doing everything they can to make things right, but nothing seems to satisfy. This is JUST nail polish, NOT the end of the...oh for heavens sake, you know what I'm saying LOL

I figured as much, since I've been around the interwebs for a while and people like her think they're oh-so-clever, but instead it just looks derpy at best :)

And I have a question for Richard, or James, or whoever will read it first. I know you guys ship the subscription boxes internationally, does that include Russia as well? I was thinking about maybe sending a gift box to my sister next month as a surprise :) 

Quote:

You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late. 

Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite View Post

You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late. 

Seriously.

I couldn't have said it better!  That kind of crap pisses me off so bad.  This is why I hate Facebook.  I got so tired of the stupid things some of my "friends" would post, so lately I've only been signing in to follow some of my favorite companies' new product releases.  Now I can't even escape the crap there!  :wacko:

If a $20 box of nail polish that is a little late is the worst thing you have to worry about, God bless you!

I've been dealing with a 2-3 month long drama over a $2,000 appliance that has yet to be delivered in satisfactory condition.  Do I feel the need to start a hate campaign against the company online?  No!  I can handle it like an adult and take my business elsewhere if they can't get it right on the third try.  For all I know it's the manufacturer's fault for not packing it properly for shipping. Regardless, my life will not end and I won't throw a passive-aggressive temper tantrum online!

You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late.  Seriously.
Jeez I thought that was a joke too :( an I Hate Bondi group may as well be an I Hate America group. They must not know anyone who is a business owner and only shop at big box stores. [if I wasn't on my phone I would insert the eye roll smiley here].

Quote:

It is truly amazing to me that some emotionally disordered person is focusing her energies on attacking a small company that is working hard to take care of their customers while fixing unavoidable start-up difficulties.  How does she find the time?  I have work to do, food to cook, friends to spend time with, reports to finish, laundry to clean, closets to organize, a lawn to mow, gym workouts to fit in, manicures to touch up, medical receipts to submit . . . I can't imagine starting an "I Hate Bondi" campaign even if I were irritated at the company, which I'm not.

Lady, get a clue and get a life.

Ok, so I went over to the Bondi FB page and I just have to laugh at the crazy person going off on a rant about nothing and Richard offers to send her polish!!! LOL Tell me that is not 6 star customer service!! 

:rofl2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

Ok, so I went over to the Bondi FB page and I just have to laugh at the crazy person going off on a rant about nothing and Richard offers to send her polish!!! LOL Tell me that is not 6 star customer service!! 

I REALLY hope he includes a bottle of "That Sh*t Cray"!!! :laughno:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi B View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite View Post

Seriously.

I couldn't have said it better!  That kind of crap pisses me off so bad.  This is why I hate Facebook.  I got so tired of the stupid things some of my "friends" would post, so lately I've only been signing in to follow some of my favorite companies' new product releases.  Now I can't even escape the crap there!  :wacko:

If a $20 box of nail polish that is a little late is the worst thing you have to worry about, God bless you!

I've been dealing with a 2-3 month long drama over a $2,000 appliance that has yet to be delivered in satisfactory condition.  Do I feel the need to start a hate campaign against the company online?  No!  I can handle it like an adult and take my business elsewhere if they can't get it right on the third try.  For all I know it's the manufacturer's fault for not packing it properly for shipping. Regardless, my life will not end and I won't throw a passive-aggressive temper tantrum online!

I have 2 Facebook pages. One is all people I know in "real life", the other is a mix of friends and total strangers that I added for games I used to play. I prefer the one with all of the strangers because it's less drama filled and, frankly, they're more interesting. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

I was just reading that gem of an exchange! 

(Not an actual) Quote:

"Y U DELETE MY NEGATIVE REVIEW OF YOUR PRODUCT THAT I'VE NEVER USED?!?!? YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCKS!!1!!one!!" 3.gif

"Here, have some free nail polish & have a super day!"  ditsch.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflmao:

I'm with the rest of you. How wonderful would life be if my BIG problem in life was a $20 box of polish. I can not believe people have created a FB group to hate on Bondi and are fishing for more drama on the Bondi page with comments that seem like they are intending to start sh*t. I rarely participate on brand FB pages because the amount of immature and ridiculously entitled attitudes are rampant. 

I know I've said it in other groups on here but it always blows my mind to see people posting such negative and rude things on PUBLIC business pages from their personal profiles. It isn't hard to find that stuff in a simple Google search. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondinewyork View Post

Angi great idea. I am loving TheSilverNail's suggestion. Maybe this will get used ;)

Aw, thanks!  I hope so.  I don't know why but I just love 1930s-1940s slang, maybe because I love noir fiction & films, so many of which are set in that era.  And, hey, if a term has two or three meanings, all the better!

Richard, I want to commend you for the way you're handling some of the draaaaaama going on at Facebook.  You're doing a good job of "a soft answer turneth away wrath"!  One can't fight hate with hate, not that you're trying to do so.  It must be awful to be one of those haters, to have one's life so full of negativity.

My only suggestion -- and I mean this in a sweet, mom-like way -- is to keep your replies really, really short.  People tend to not read large blocks of text, especially on social media sites.  When someone rants for 500 words and you reply with a short 'n' sweet answer, you win.

So... I guess I joined the hate group... :icon_eek:

I typed Bondi New York in to my search bar to get to Bondi's page and I saw a group called "Bondi New York Fans". So, of course I requested to join since, you know, I'm a FAN and all. I just popped over to Facebook and someone had accepted me and said hello, then promptly booted me from the group before I even knew what was going on. LMAO

They might want to rethink that name... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrix View Post

I typed Bondi New York in to my search bar to get to Bondi's page and I saw a group called "Bondi New York Fans". So, of course I requested to join since, you know, I'm a FAN and all. I just popped over to Facebook and someone had accepted me and said hello, then promptly booted me from the group before I even knew what was going on. LMAO

:rofl2: Maybe they realized that you're not a Canadian. I looked 'em up as well. Just two posts on Bondi's page. Trolls are just as bad as bullies. :icon_frow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxies22 View Post

Quote:

:rofl2: Maybe they realized that you're not a Canadian. I looked 'em up as well. Just two posts on Bondi's page. Trolls are just as bad as bullies. :icon_frow

The hilarious thing is that they really think they're slick when, in reality, they are as transparent as glass. Obvious trolls are obvious. LOL

Hoo boy, I don't know why a certain group of Canadians decided to pick a fight with Bondi, and so on behalf of them, I profusely apologize. Heck, I don't even know the full story but I can gleen it's probably unwarranted. Maybe it's because we have access to only ~20% of sub boxes that Americans have, and when finally a good one comes around that actually ships to us in our igloos, we go all cray-cray with excitement and it gets turned around into going bat$hit over nothing. I mean, I know I can get a little nuts from it being winter for half the year, but c'mon! There are definitely worse things that are happening in the world right now. A small delay in nail polish shouldn't even register on the "EMERGENCY!!" scale. (and I'm *thisclose* to cancelling and re-subscribing just so I can get on the sweet deal Bondi's offering us! LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster View Post

Hoo boy, I don't know why a certain group of Canadians decided to pick a fight with Bondi, and so on behalf of them, I profusely apologize. Heck, I don't even know the full story but I can gleen it's probably unwarranted. Maybe it's because we have access to only ~20% of sub boxes that Americans have, and when finally a good one comes around that actually ships to us in our igloos, we go all cray-cray with excitement and it gets turned around into going bat$hit over nothing. I mean, I know I can get a little nuts from it being winter for half the year, but c'mon! There are definitely worse things that are happening in the world right now. A small delay in nail polish shouldn't even register on the "EMERGENCY!!" scale. (and I'm *thisclose* to cancelling and re-subscribing just so I can get on the sweet deal Bondi's offering us! LOL)

AHAHAHA WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH. (No wait I don't mean it rudely! Like, it's funny, oh no! Canadians being rude, we must apologize on their behalf D: which..hahaha)

you have nothing to apologize for! it's no one else's fault how certain people choose to be rude and awful people. Have some Canadian humor!   walkers-and-biters: tiggywinks: myporcelainhearthassmashed: dayglohomo: unwrappedcherrie: OK Canadians, what’s up? ‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’ OFTEN?! OFTEN?! A FLYING BEAR KILL TWO PEOPLE IN A FREAK ACCIDENT AND THIS ISN’T THE FIRST TIME YOU’VE SEEN IT?! a;djkf;aslkfj What the hell do you guys DO in Canada?! What happens here stays here Bearnado BEARNADO.   ‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’ <-- Oh. I see.      

hahah the nhl made it against the rules to remove your own helmet to fight so some players are removing the helmet of the other person they want to fight and it’s super cute

Next on
Disturbingly Canadian Sorry.

pleasejustcallmeshane: Source ~ LGBT Equality World Wide Facebook

I'm just fascinated by the Tim Hortons sign XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondinewyork View Post

So a couple of things.

1) Take $5.00 off your first Bondi New York Box. Use the code OCTOBER at check out. 2) Are you a Canadian customer who cancelled or a Canadian who would like to subscribe? We're combating the hate campaign North of the border with a campaign for our Canadian friends. Check out our Facebook page for more info - facebook.com/bondinyc   Rest assured, our valued American and International customers will be rewarded with a promotion shortly :)

Richard, can you gift someone in Canada a sub then? >: Also, how long is the Canadian promo going on for, same as the OCTOBER one (ie end of the month?) I'm sort of looking for a new job right now but I'm going to a career fair tomorrow and I want to take advantage of both and I'm hoping to have some luck scoring a few interviews by the month. If I can, I would totally celebrate by treating myself and my best friend to some Bondi. Otherwise, I can't justify it right now on my current pay... XD;;

:rofl2:Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

AHAHAHA WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH. (No wait I don't mean it rudely! Like, it's funny, oh no! Canadians being rude, we must apologize on their behalf D: which..hahaha)

you have nothing to apologize for! it's no one else's fault how certain people choose to be rude and awful people. Have some Canadian humor!   walkers-and-biters:tiggywinks:myporcelainhearthassmashed:dayglohomo:unwrappedcherrie:OK Canadians, what’s up?‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’OFTEN?!OFTEN?!A FLYING BEAR KILL TWO PEOPLE IN A FREAK ACCIDENT AND THIS ISN’T THE FIRST TIME YOU’VE SEEN IT?!a;djkf;aslkfjWhat the hell do you guys DO in Canada?!What happens here stays hereBearnadoBEARNADO.   ‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’ <-- Oh. I see.      

hahah the nhl made it against the rules to remove your own helmet to fight so some players are removing the helmet of the other person they want to fight and it’s super cute

Next on
Disturbingly Canadian Sorry.

pleasejustcallmeshane:Source ~ LGBT Equality World Wide Facebook

I'm just fascinated by the Tim Hortons sign XD

:clap  

Quote:

The hilarious thing is that they really think they're slick when, in reality, they are as transparent as glass. Obvious trolls are obvious. LOL

Exactly! 

4.gif

Quote:

No kidding.  They call their FB page "Bondi New York fans" with the little wink icon.  Wonder what brain trust thought that up?  They'll fuss and fuss and eventually burn themselves out, then go on to find something else to rag on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverNail View Post

No kidding.  They call their FB page "Bondi New York fans" with the little wink icon.  Wonder what brain trust thought that up?  They'll fuss and fuss and eventually burn themselves out, then go on to find something else to rag on.

Actually, not only that winked icon. There was a cover photo of the group. It showed a shattered "Horny Mistress" polish and the watermark of "@" on top of it.

Someone commented on Bondi's facebook now that they don't believe our 5 star reviews are real.......oh my. Apparently there has been a slew of fake bad reviews (without people even trying the products) and Bondi has had to filter through them before they can allow them to see if the people actually purchased the product. They just explained that to the commenter and even offered to send a polish of the person's choice to them to try out! WHY are people being so difficult!? I even replied to the person to let them know that my review was 100% real and I'm not a Bondi employee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverNail View Post

Quote:

Their departure would likely be hastened if Bondi would stop referring to them in replies. Bondi needs to carry on as if nothing ever happened. That includes allowing them to post their negative reviews. There are only 32 people in that group and not all of them are actively participating. The good reviews will always greatly outweigh the bad and I think most people are smart enough to catch on when someone starts a neg campaign. The attention is making them think they are more important than they actually are. As soon as they aren't getting the attention they so desperately want, they will move on to something else.

Quote:

Someone commented on Bondi's facebook now that they don't believe our 5 star reviews are real.......oh my. Apparently there has been a slew of fake bad reviews (without people even trying the products) and Bondi has had to filter through them before they can allow them to see if the people actually purchased the product. They just explained that to the commenter and even offered to send a polish of the person's choice to them to try out! WHY are people being so difficult!? I even replied to the person to let them know that my review was 100% real and I'm not a Bondi employee!

Oh yes! I saw that, too! I wonder if Richard take down FB accusers' names and screen it thru in their customer database to see if they were 'actual' customers of sub box service or not.