(Discussion) Bondi New York subscription refund/issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, I just checked Bondi FB page (for the City Slicker contest mainly), and noticed some facepalm-worthy passive-aggressive comments about the Canadian promotion. I actually think you trolled those bandwagoners pretty well by offering such a sweet deal right after they chain unsubscribed, I wonder how many of them have resubscribed using the offer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh, the humiliation!

Bravo, guys! Genius comeback with zero drama!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  On an unrelated note, I just checked Bondi FB page (for the City Slicker contest mainly), and noticed some facepalm-worthy passive-aggressive comments about the Canadian promotion. I actually think you trolled those bandwagoners pretty well by offering such a sweet deal right after they chain unsubscribed, I wonder how many of them have resubscribed using the offer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh, the humiliation!

Bravo, guys! Genius comeback with zero drama!
Get this....those facepalm-worthy, passive-aggressive comments you were reading....yeah, she's a member of a "I hate Bondi" group....she knows exactly what she's doing with those comments, she's just trying to stir up trouble. It's such a shame, really, I mean Bondi is doing everything they can to make things right, but nothing seems to satisfy. This is JUST nail polish, NOT the end of the...oh for heavens sake, you know what I'm saying LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Get this....those facepalm-worthy, passive-aggressive comments you were reading....yeah, she's a member of a "I hate Bondi" group....she knows exactly what she's doing with those comments, she's just trying to stir up trouble. It's such a shame, really, I mean Bondi is doing everything they can to make things right, but nothing seems to satisfy. This is JUST nail polish, NOT the end of the...oh for heavens sake, you know what I'm saying LOL

I figured as much, since I've been around the interwebs for a while and people like her think they're oh-so-clever, but instead it just looks derpy at best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I have a question for Richard, or James, or whoever will read it first. I know you guys ship the subscription boxes internationally, does that include Russia as well? I was thinking about maybe sending a gift box to my sister next month as a surprise :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late. 

Seriously.

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late. 

Seriously.
I couldn't have said it better!  That kind of crap pisses me off so bad.  This is why I hate Facebook.  I got so tired of the stupid things some of my "friends" would post, so lately I've only been signing in to follow some of my favorite companies' new product releases.  Now I can't even escape the crap there! 
wacko.gif

If a $20 box of nail polish that is a little late is the worst thing you have to worry about, God bless you!

I've been dealing with a 2-3 month long drama over a $2,000 appliance that has yet to be delivered in satisfactory condition.  Do I feel the need to start a hate campaign against the company online?  No!  I can handle it like an adult and take my business elsewhere if they can't get it right on the third try.  For all I know it's the manufacturer's fault for not packing it properly for shipping. Regardless, my life will not end and I won't throw a passive-aggressive temper tantrum online!

You must be joking....an I Hate Bondi Facebook Group? Some people really need to unplug the PC and focus on making some changes in their shitty lives instead of creating 'hate' groups on a social media website...and all over a few bottles of polish that are running a bit late.  Seriously.
Jeez I thought that was a joke too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> an I Hate Bondi group may as well be an I Hate America group. They must not know anyone who is a business owner and only shop at big box stores. [if I wasn't on my phone I would insert the eye roll smiley here].

It is truly amazing to me that some emotionally disordered person is focusing her energies on attacking a small company that is working hard to take care of their customers while fixing unavoidable start-up difficulties.  How does she find the time?  I have work to do, food to cook, friends to spend time with, reports to finish, laundry to clean, closets to organize, a lawn to mow, gym workouts to fit in, manicures to touch up, medical receipts to submit . . . I can't imagine starting an "I Hate Bondi" campaign even if I were irritated at the company, which I'm not.

Lady, get a clue and get a life.

Ok, so I went over to the Bondi FB page and I just have to laugh at the crazy person going off on a rant about nothing and Richard offers to send her polish!!! LOL Tell me that is not 6 star customer service!! 

rofl2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, so I went over to the Bondi FB page and I just have to laugh at the crazy person going off on a rant about nothing and Richard offers to send her polish!!! LOL Tell me that is not 6 star customer service!! 

rofl2.gif

I REALLY hope he includes a bottle of "That Sh*t Cray"!!!
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously.
I couldn't have said it better!  That kind of crap pisses me off so bad.  This is why I hate Facebook.  I got so tired of the stupid things some of my "friends" would post, so lately I've only been signing in to follow some of my favorite companies' new product releases.  Now I can't even escape the crap there! 
wacko.gif

If a $20 box of nail polish that is a little late is the worst thing you have to worry about, God bless you!

I've been dealing with a 2-3 month long drama over a $2,000 appliance that has yet to be delivered in satisfactory condition.  Do I feel the need to start a hate campaign against the company online?  No!  I can handle it like an adult and take my business elsewhere if they can't get it right on the third try.  For all I know it's the manufacturer's fault for not packing it properly for shipping. Regardless, my life will not end and I won't throw a passive-aggressive temper tantrum online!

I have 2 Facebook pages. One is all people I know in "real life", the other is a mix of friends and total strangers that I added for games I used to play. I prefer the one with all of the strangers because it's less drama filled and, frankly, they're more interesting. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rofl2.gif

I was just reading that gem of an exchange! 

(Not an actual) Quote: "Y U DELETE MY NEGATIVE REVIEW OF YOUR PRODUCT THAT I'VE NEVER USED?!?!? YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCKS!!1!!one!!" 
3.gif

"Here, have some free nail polish & have a super day!"  
ditsch.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
roflmao.gif

I'm with the rest of you. How wonderful would life be if my BIG problem in life was a $20 box of polish. I can not believe people have created a FB group to hate on Bondi and are fishing for more drama on the Bondi page with comments that seem like they are intending to start sh*t. I rarely participate on brand FB pages because the amount of immature and ridiculously entitled attitudes are rampant. 

I know I've said it in other groups on here but it always blows my mind to see people posting such negative and rude things on PUBLIC business pages from their personal profiles. It isn't hard to find that stuff in a simple Google search. 

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Angi great idea. I am loving TheSilverNail's suggestion. Maybe this will get used ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Aw, thanks!  I hope so.  I don't know why but I just love 1930s-1940s slang, maybe because I love noir fiction & films, so many of which are set in that era.  And, hey, if a term has two or three meanings, all the better!

Richard, I want to commend you for the way you're handling some of the draaaaaama going on at Facebook.  You're doing a good job of "a soft answer turneth away wrath"!  One can't fight hate with hate, not that you're trying to do so.  It must be awful to be one of those haters, to have one's life so full of negativity.

My only suggestion -- and I mean this in a sweet, mom-like way -- is to keep your replies really, really short.  People tend to not read large blocks of text, especially on social media sites.  When someone rants for 500 words and you reply with a short 'n' sweet answer, you win.

So... I guess I joined the hate group... 
icon_eek.gif

I typed Bondi New York in to my search bar to get to Bondi's page and I saw a group called "Bondi New York Fans". So, of course I requested to join since, you know, I'm a FAN and all. I just popped over to Facebook and someone had accepted me and said hello, then promptly booted me from the group before I even knew what was going on. LMAO

They might want to rethink that name... 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_eek.gif

I typed Bondi New York in to my search bar to get to Bondi's page and I saw a group called "Bondi New York Fans". So, of course I requested to join since, you know, I'm a FAN and all. I just popped over to Facebook and someone had accepted me and said hello, then promptly booted me from the group before I even knew what was going on. LMAO

wink.gif

rofl2.gif
 Maybe they realized that you're not a Canadian. I looked 'em up as well. Just two posts on Bondi's page. Trolls are just as bad as bullies. 
icon_frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_eek.gif

wink.gif

rofl2.gif
 Maybe they realized that you're not a Canadian. I looked 'em up as well. Just two posts on Bondi's page. Trolls are just as bad as bullies. 
icon_frown.gif

The hilarious thing is that they really think they're slick when, in reality, they are as transparent as glass. Obvious trolls are obvious. LOL

Hoo boy, I don't know why a certain group of Canadians decided to pick a fight with Bondi, and so on behalf of them, I profusely apologize. Heck, I don't even know the full story but I can gleen it's probably unwarranted. Maybe it's because we have access to only ~20% of sub boxes that Americans have, and when finally a good one comes around that actually ships to us in our igloos, we go all cray-cray with excitement and it gets turned around into going bat$hit over nothing. I mean, I know I can get a little nuts from it being winter for half the year, but c'mon! There are definitely worse things that are happening in the world right now. A small delay in nail polish shouldn't even register on the "EMERGENCY!!" scale. (and I'm *thisclose* to cancelling and re-subscribing just so I can get on the sweet deal Bondi's offering us! LOL)

Quote: Originally Posted by Hipster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hoo boy, I don't know why a certain group of Canadians decided to pick a fight with Bondi, and so on behalf of them, I profusely apologize. Heck, I don't even know the full story but I can gleen it's probably unwarranted. Maybe it's because we have access to only ~20% of sub boxes that Americans have, and when finally a good one comes around that actually ships to us in our igloos, we go all cray-cray with excitement and it gets turned around into going bat$hit over nothing. I mean, I know I can get a little nuts from it being winter for half the year, but c'mon! There are definitely worse things that are happening in the world right now. A small delay in nail polish shouldn't even register on the "EMERGENCY!!" scale. (and I'm *thisclose* to cancelling and re-subscribing just so I can get on the sweet deal Bondi's offering us! LOL)

AHAHAHA WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH. (No wait I don't mean it rudely! Like, it's funny, oh no! Canadians being rude, we must apologize on their behalf D: which..hahaha)

you have nothing to apologize for! it's no one else's fault how certain people choose to be rude and awful people. Have some Canadian humor!  
tumblr_m824q2URWP1qabxgro1_500.png
  ‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’ <-- Oh. I see.       hahah the nhl made it against the rules to remove your own helmet to fight so some players are removing the helmet of the other person they want to fight and it’s super cute

tumblr_inline_mtggvvAQSt1qm934q.jpg

Next on
Disturbingly Canadian Sorry.

tumblr_mt6hgs01yW1rj2t38o1_500.jpg

I'm just fascinated by the Tim Hortons sign XD

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So a couple of things.

1) Take $5.00 off your first Bondi New York Box. Use the code OCTOBER at check out. 2) Are you a Canadian customer who cancelled or a Canadian who would like to subscribe? We're combating the hate campaign North of the border with a campaign for our Canadian friends. Check out our Facebook page for more info - facebook.com/bondinyc   Rest assured, our valued American and International customers will be rewarded with a promotion shortly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Richard, can you gift someone in Canada a sub then? >: Also, how long is the Canadian promo going on for, same as the OCTOBER one (ie end of the month?) I'm sort of looking for a new job right now but I'm going to a career fair tomorrow and I want to take advantage of both and I'm hoping to have some luck scoring a few interviews by the month. If I can, I would totally celebrate by treating myself and my best friend to some Bondi. Otherwise, I can't justify it right now on my current pay... XD;;

rofl2.gif
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AHAHAHA WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH. (No wait I don't mean it rudely! Like, it's funny, oh no! Canadians being rude, we must apologize on their behalf D: which..hahaha)

you have nothing to apologize for! it's no one else's fault how certain people choose to be rude and awful people. Have some Canadian humor!  
tumblr_m824q2URWP1qabxgro1_500.png
  ‘WE DON’T SEE (THIS) OFTEN.’ <-- Oh. I see.       hahah the nhl made it against the rules to remove your own helmet to fight so some players are removing the helmet of the other person they want to fight and it’s super cute

tumblr_inline_mtggvvAQSt1qm934q.jpg

Next on
Disturbingly Canadian Sorry.

tumblr_mt6hgs01yW1rj2t38o1_500.jpg

I'm just fascinated by the Tim Hortons sign XD

claps.gif

The hilarious thing is that they really think they're slick when, in reality, they are as transparent as glass. Obvious trolls are obvious. LOL

Exactly! 

4.gif

Latest posts

Back