Sign in to follow this  
Cultfigure

Canadian Ipsy: Bags, Contents and IpsyMatch

Hey all, wondering if there's a method to the madness that we can collectively suss out by comparing bag #s, item variations and Ipsy quiz answers. Should help pass the time until we get them too!

So far I've gotten:

NOVEMBER BAG # 11

(Contents to be updated)

OCTOBER BAG # 09

You received the below items in your October Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more
Reviewed 100mi-hmm3zjax31nr1ihs.jpg Zoya Neve
Nail Polish
Reviewed 100mi-hmm44qipuzbr1k3j.jpg Ole Henriksen
truth serumâ„¢ collagen booster
Reviewed 100mi-hmm46fndgun81klm.jpg Sexy Hair
Blow Dry Gel
Reviewed 100mi-hmm4dankrjha1mc5.jpg Nourish Organic
Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion
Reviewed 100mi-hgjmm1xgw4av1y6j.jpg Starlooks
Lip Pencil
Tipsy

SEPTEMBER BAG# 03

ou received the below items in your September Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more
Reviewed 100mi-hlgrgsr28px0gdd.jpg Cailyn Cosmetics
Tinted Lip Balm
Reviewed 100mi-hlgrtx9i4zv731q.jpg Elizabeth Mott
It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
Reviewed 100mi-hlgswvug7fv78xs.jpg NYX
Single Eye Shadow in Golden Poppy
Reviewed 100mi-hlgtf6ejvf52c60.jpg Starlooks
Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil
Reviewed 100mi-hgjpb37y499121zi.jpg Chella
Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

AUGUST BAG # 01

You received the below items in your August Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more
Reviewed 100mi-hk5lynumg15ic33.jpg Urban Decay
Revolution Lipstick in 69
Reviewed 100mi-hk5me3obrlwdfxy.jpg Pixi Beauty
Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black
Reviewed 100mi-hk5m9tj9pf0des4.jpg Smashbox
Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Reviewed 100mi-hk5m5rvmb9wkdrk.jpg MicaBeauty
Eye Shadow in Bronze
Reviewed 100mi-hk5mbhgstycfaj.jpg Michael Todd
Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask

JULY BAG # 04

You received the below items in your July Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more
Reviewed 100mi-hi51jjlf12q9pt1.jpg POP Beauty
Pouty Pop Crayon
Reviewed 100mi-hieowjgfjy9tucj.jpg BH Cosmetics
California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
Reviewed 100mi-hi50944dzo1zl4n.jpg Sexy Hair
Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray
Reviewed 100mi-hieqkg99svzp10nk.jpg COOLA
Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
Reviewed 100mi-hi4zip3qzod9i6w.jpg Nailtini
Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai

Ipsy Quiz

Looks: Classic, Sultry & Vintage/Retro

Very Adventurous

Brands: Urban Decay Benefit OPI Josie Maran Philosophy MAC MUFE Elf Tarte Buxom TooFaced Butter London Fresh and Essie (UD, Benefit & Butter London have been sent out since I joined but only got the UD which is interesting)

Makeup Loves: Blush/Bronzer, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara & Brushes

Skin, Hair & Nailcare Loves: Masks/Exfoliators, Nail polish, Hair Styling & Hair tools

Specialty  Retailers & Company-Owned Stores

Light Skin tone (fine lines & wrinkles, oiliness & large pores, acne & blemishes), blue eyes, red hair (needs volume, split ends, dry & damaged)

It's weird, something that really stood out to me when looking back at the things that were possible variations that I didn't get but that are things I 'loved' in the quiz, is how it looks like every one of them was bumped by something from an older bag that was sent out before I joined which might explain some of the randomness. (ie Nailtini instead of Benetint or Derm e, Starlooks Eyeliner/ Chella instead of Jessies Girl/Butter London, Starlooks  Lipliner/Nourish lotion instead of Buxom/eyeshadow brush/Fergie eyeshadow etc)

It makes sense that they'd want to clear that stuff out and it also means that the longer you sub, the more likely it is that you'll get closer matches.

Here's hoping!

This is a great idea for a thread. I'll look up my info later tonight when I'm on a computer and not my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post

I'll come back here and post my November info, it's my first. I'm bag 11.

Me too!

Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got

Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y)

Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver)

Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one)

Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one)

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one)

BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)

so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variationsatom.gif 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cultfigure View Post

Me too!

Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got

Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y)

Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver)

Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one)

Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one)

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one)

BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)

so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variationsatom.gif 

oh hai!

Just saw this thread and came over to post but you beat me... heh

Bag 02 here.

The starlooks is in Amethyst, the BaB pencil is in Hot Damn, and the mascara is black waterproof.

Me too! Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!] Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y) Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver) Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one) Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one) Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one) BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)

so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variations:atom:   Hopefully mine gets here soon! I'll post colours as soon as I have them!

I am Bag02 as well...but haven't received it yet. Tracking says delivery tomorrow but it's at my 'local delivery facility' this morning so maybe I'll get it today (oh, who am I kidding... I'm giving Canada Post too much credit LOL).

If it helps, my bag tracking said delivery by Thursday but I got it Tuesday. So if it's at your local delivery place today, you may get it!

I got bag 4 and I received the lightest pixi bronzer, hot damn lip crayon, brown voluminous em mascara, caviar nailtini, amethyst gem liner and the argan oil. I love the liner. The lip product is nice but I do have a lot of red now. I wish I would have got the em lipstick or balm, I'm jealous of anyone who got it! I have yet to try the nailtini and oil. The bronzer is nice and subtle, lighter than my normal one.

Alrighty! Bag 11 here we go! If a little later than I said... em Creamy Color Lipstick in Nude Lace. BH Eyeshadow in Aphrodite. Pixi n Subtly Suntouched. Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn. Nailtini in Champagne. Starlooks pencil in Topaz. ;)

• Like 1