Canadian Ipsy: Bags, Contents and IpsyMatch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, wondering if there's a method to the madness that we can collectively suss out by comparing bag #s, item variations and Ipsy quiz answers. Should help pass the time until we get them too!

So far I've gotten:

NOVEMBER BAG # 11

(Contents to be updated)

OCTOBER BAG # 09

You received the below items in your October Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more Reviewed Zoya Neve
Nail Polish

Reviewed Ole Henriksen
truth serumâ„¢ collagen booster

Reviewed Sexy Hair
Blow Dry Gel

Reviewed Nourish Organic
Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion

Reviewed Starlooks
Lip Pencil
Tipsy

SEPTEMBER BAG# 03

ou received the below items in your September Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more Reviewed Cailyn Cosmetics
Tinted Lip Balm

Reviewed Elizabeth Mott
It's So Big Volumizing Mascara

Reviewed NYX
Single Eye Shadow in Golden Poppy

Reviewed Starlooks
Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil

Reviewed Chella
Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil

AUGUST BAG # 01

You received the below items in your August Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more Reviewed Urban Decay
Revolution Lipstick in 69

Reviewed Pixi Beauty
Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black

Reviewed Smashbox
Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Reviewed MicaBeauty
Eye Shadow in Bronze

Reviewed Michael Todd
Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask

JULY BAG # 04

You received the below items in your July Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more Reviewed POP Beauty
Pouty Pop Crayon

Reviewed BH Cosmetics
California Collection Eyeshadow Sample

Reviewed Sexy Hair
Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray

Reviewed COOLA
Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer

Reviewed Nailtini
Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai

Ipsy Quiz

Looks: Classic, Sultry & Vintage/Retro

Very Adventurous

Brands: Urban Decay Benefit OPI Josie Maran Philosophy MAC MUFE Elf Tarte Buxom TooFaced Butter London Fresh and Essie (UD, Benefit & Butter London have been sent out since I joined but only got the UD which is interesting)

Makeup Loves: Blush/Bronzer, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara & Brushes

Skin, Hair & Nailcare Loves: Masks/Exfoliators, Nail polish, Hair Styling & Hair tools

Specialty  Retailers & Company-Owned Stores

Light Skin tone (fine lines & wrinkles, oiliness & large pores, acne & blemishes), blue eyes, red hair (needs volume, split ends, dry & damaged)

It's weird, something that really stood out to me when looking back at the things that were possible variations that I didn't get but that are things I 'loved' in the quiz, is how it looks like every one of them was bumped by something from an older bag that was sent out before I joined which might explain some of the randomness. (ie Nailtini instead of Benetint or Derm e, Starlooks Eyeliner/ Chella instead of Jessies Girl/Butter London, Starlooks  Lipliner/Nourish lotion instead of Buxom/eyeshadow brush/Fergie eyeshadow etc)

It makes sense that they'd want to clear that stuff out and it also means that the longer you sub, the more likely it is that you'll get closer matches.

Here's hoping!

I'll come back here and post my November info, it's my first. I'm bag 11.

Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll come back here and post my November info, it's my first. I'm bag 11.
Me too!

Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got

Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y)

Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver)

Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one)

Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one)

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one)

BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)

so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variations
atom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Cultfigure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too!

Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got

Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y)

Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver)

Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one)

Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one)

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one)

BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)

so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variations
atom.gif

oh hai!

Just saw this thread and came over to post but you beat me... heh

Me too! Someone on the main thread with the same bag number just posted that they got
Em creamy classic lipstick in Posh (kind of mauve-y) Starlooks pencil in Topaz (the "blue" one, but just looks silver) Nailtini in Champagne (the rose gold one) Be a Bombshell crayon in Hot Damn (the red one) Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed (the lighter one) BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite (the red-copper)
so now I'm really curious to see if there are any color variations:atom:   Hopefully mine gets here soon! I'll post colours as soon as I have them!

I am Bag02 as well...but haven't received it yet. Tracking says delivery tomorrow but it's at my 'local delivery facility' this morning so maybe I'll get it today (oh, who am I kidding... I'm giving Canada Post too much credit LOL).

If it helps, my bag tracking said delivery by Thursday but I got it Tuesday. So if it's at your local delivery place today, you may get it!

Woot, mine's out for delivery! I'll be back here after work with the details!

I got bag 4 and I received the lightest pixi bronzer, hot damn lip crayon, brown voluminous em mascara, caviar nailtini, amethyst gem liner and the argan oil. I love the liner. The lip product is nice but I do have a lot of red now. I wish I would have got the em lipstick or balm, I'm jealous of anyone who got it! I have yet to try the nailtini and oil. The bronzer is nice and subtle, lighter than my normal one.

Bag02 reporting... exactly the same one as Moony above. Bronzer is Subtly Sunkissed.

Alrighty! Bag 11 here we go! If a little later than I said... em Creamy Color Lipstick in Nude Lace. BH Eyeshadow in Aphrodite. Pixi n Subtly Suntouched. Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn. Nailtini in Champagne. Starlooks pencil in Topaz. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back