What are your must have beauty products right now?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my new Chanel poudre universelle libre in Moonlight. It's so sparkly and beautiful!

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Benefit Dr. Feelgood and Fresh Sugar lip treatment.
What exactly is the dr.feelgood and how do you use it?

~ MAC Studio Tech Foundation

~ Lorac Unzipped Palette

~ Too Faced Joy to the Girls palette

~ MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in "Long Love Love"

~ NYX Megashine Lipglosses in "Sugar Pie" and "Sponge Cake"

~ Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Facial Lotion

~ Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

~ ELF Studio Blushes in "Pink Passion" and "Fuchsia Fusion"

~ ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks

~ Vanilla Carmex Click-Stick

~ W7 "Candy Floss" Brightening Face Powder

~ Majolica Majorca Majolook eyeshadow quads in BR788 and BR355

~ Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer in #61 "Desert Corail"

Essence long lasting lipstick in natural beauty

Maybelline eyestudio cream liners all of them except the awful eggplant shade

Make up for ever sculpting blush in #12

RMS living luminizer

What exactly is the dr.feelgood and how do you use it?
Dr. Feelgood is a velvety cream that works as both a mattifying primer and a sort of oil blotter you can pat on over makeup during the day to reduce shine. it comes with a sponge that you can use to smear it on before makeup, or just pat lightly. As an added benefit, it helps hide fine lines. I've been using it daily for about two weeks and typically need to touch it up only once a day, and that's after several hours. The texture is wonderful, and it does a great job making my makeup last!

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dr. Feelgood is a velvety cream that works as both a mattifying primer and a sort of oil blotter you can pat on over makeup during the day to reduce shine. it comes with a sponge that you can use to smear it on before makeup, or just pat lightly. As an added benefit, it helps hide fine lines. I've been using it daily for about two weeks and typically need to touch it up only once a day, and that's after several hours. The texture is wonderful, and it does a great job making my makeup last!
That sounds amazing, I'm going to add it to my sephora wishlist!

-Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream -Urban Decay eyeshadow -Benefit moisturizer -Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish with Muslin Cloths -Nyx blush (particularly pinkish reds and/or peach) -Zoya polishes (they don't chip!) -Urban Decay Primer Potion

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. It really is magical, it erases my pores better than the porefessional and keeps me matte all day without any powder!

I've been relying on my Laura Mercier - silk cream foundation a lot recently. My skin has been in terrible shape, breaking out a lot and this foundation has helped to even out my skin tone and cover up my spots.

I need to get a new tube of it!

I also really like 3 of my brushes a lot lately..

Tarte - buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush (I use this to buff in foundation)

Sigma - F86 tapered kabuki (I use this for my under eye concealer)

Sigma - F40 - large angled contour ( I use this for blush and bronzer)

2 other things I love are my new Bourjois chocolate bronzer and my Benefit - Dallas blush.

The Bourjois bronzer is really a good color. I am pretty fair skinned and this bronzer works perfectly to warm up my skin but not to over do the bronze. I love the Dallas blush, because it's not too red or pink but it just looks like good color on my cheeks. Sometimes I use it more as a contour but then put another pop of color on my cheeks.

Currently, I'm addicted to:

Tarte Lights Camera Flashes mascara

theBalm Mary Loumanizer

UD 24/7 liner in Crash

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in the pink shade

Origins Charcoal mask

I'd like to add simple, cheap Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm! It makes a wonderful base under lipstick; even on its own, it gives the subtlest pink tint that enhances the color of natural lips; the scent is absolutely delicious.

Quote: Originally Posted by kelsey101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Definitely MAC's Stroke of Midnight Cool Eyeshadow Palette!
I've heard so many great things about it! I guess I waited too long to buy because they were sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Currently, I'm addicted to:

Tarte Lights Camera Flashes mascara

theBalm Mary Loumanizer

UD 24/7 liner in Crash

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in the pink shade

Origins Charcoal mask
OMG!!! The Tarte mascara is one of the best I've used <3

Latest posts

Back