Sign in to follow this  
tacehtpuekam

November 2013 Ipsy Swaps

Have: Em lash gallery mascara BH galaxy eyeshadow Want: ANY other Em product in any color. Kiss Lashes I will include extras, I already have the mascara and want to try something else!
UPDATED

Want: EM Waterliner in Ros Gold

Will update my trade list when I get my bags and know colors.  I should get it around 11/18.

I

Please trade me your Glam Glow!! Pick one from the left three, one from the right three + I'll make a custom polish for you :)LL LL My kitten chose high beam!
Is that Gimmie brow the lighter or darker one? I don't have glam glow but I have both EM lip products!!

Want the glam glow or em lipstick (not the sheer formula) or the em waterliner in rose gold or a gold color Up for trade: Bh eyeshadow Starlooks eye pencil Em mascara Be a bombshell lip crayon Big sexy hair volumizing blow dry gel Pixi mascara Sample of Lancôme hypnose star mascara H20+ moisturizer from last month Benefit sun beam highlighter NYX eyeshadow in obsidian Zoya nail polish in mason Butter London polish in la moss Be delectable hand cream in strawberries & cream

Updated list! Have: EM lash gallery mascara Starlooks Amethyst liner (want Topaz) Nailtini in Champagne (want Caviar Cocktail) BH Cosmetics shadow in Sun EM Lip Balm in Vanilla-pending Cailyn Eyeshadow-pending Want:  EM waterliner - Ro's Gold, Amethyst, Teal Tease, Emerald, or Turquoise GlamGlow Send me your list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagLady View Post

Getting:
Nailtini Polish
Cailyn Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow
Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil

Want:
BH cosmetics eyeshadow
Not sure what else so try me

Update:

Getting:

Nailtini Polish

Starlooks Eye Pencil

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon

I also have a (.5) Ole Henriksen Truth Serum that I've used a handful of times. It's at least 3/4" full.

Looking for:

Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold

I also have the H2O Hydrating Treatment and would be willing to trade it for the Ro's Gold waterliner.

Heads up for anyone seeking the Glam Glow: They sell a sample pack which I think includes 2 treatments of the Supermud Glam Glow (in the white bottle) and 2 treatments of the Glam Glow in the dark container (like the one sent out by Ipsy this month). The cost is $11-12 and you cannot use your 30% Ipsy discount on it. However, it still seems like a decent deal. I'm not sure if they charge shipping or not. I ordered the sample pack along with the eye treatment and it let me use the 30% off for the eye treatment. I also got free shipping, but this could've been because of the eye treatment order meeting a minimum price for free shipping. But if the sample pack alone does let you get free shipping, I think it is a great alternative if you cannot set up a trade on here. You have to pay to ship a trade out anyway. Plus, this way you get to try 2 different kinds of their products (albeit in a smaller amount that Ipsy appears to have sent out.)

Really newbie question, but for trades: is it assumed that all items are brand new? Is swatching items once a big no-no if you may want to trade? What are the usual rules for this kind of stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiphi View Post

Really newbie question, but for trades: is it assumed that all items are brand new? Is swatching items once a big no-no if you may want to trade? What are the usual rules for this kind of stuff?

Just make sure to disclose if an item has been opened, swatched, or used and how much. If you have not included any notes regarding use, it is assumed that the items are new. Examples:

Brand nail polish, full size (swatched on one nail)

Lipstick, full size

Eyeliner, swatched once on back of hand

Eyeshadow, opened to look at texture

• Like 1

Update:

Will Have from ipsy

Nailtini Nail Lacquer

Pixi Beauty Bronzer

Kiss everEZlashes Lash Double Pack PENDING

Link to the rest of my trade items

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134870/sleepykats-trade-list

Want from November ipsy

*GLAMGLOW* PENDING (not like I wouldn't welcome more than one...)

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow (Aphrodite, Asteroid, or Sun)

HSI Professional Argan Oil

I have

benefit sugarbomb x2

benefit benetint x2
benefit they're real mascara x2

kiss lashes

I want

Em waterliner

glamglow

I will trade a couple of the above for these items

Have: Chella highlighter pencil Be a bombshell lip crayon Em mascara Star looks gem eye pencil Shoptique gift card Want: Em watercolor eyeliner Cailyn built in sponge mineral eye shadow Em lip balm Pm me if interested

Looking for:

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow (color irrelevant :)

Em Waterliner in any color besides brown/black

Have:

WEI Mud Mask

Beauty Protector Shampoo & Conditioner

Dr.Jart + Water Fuse Beauty Balm

Jane Iredale Lip Drink (from Sample Society)

Color Club Cocktail Hour polish (Color currently unknown)

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir

Vasanti Enzymatic Scrub *trade pending*

Plus everything in my trade list! :icon_chee

I have the argan oil and may want to trade the em lipstick depending on the color. Would like the Cailyn or BH shadows, but would also be willing to trade for julep/Essie/butter London/opi nail polish

UPDATED TRADE LIST:

Will Have:

Cailyn Built-In Sponge Tip Mineral Eyeshadow

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil*shade pending*--pending trade

Want: Em Waterliner or anything but the TRESemme and argan oil. 

Try me 

Have: BH eyeshadow in Aphrodite -- trade pending Be A Bombshell lip crayon in Hot Damn Star looks eyeliner in Topaz POP Beauty aqua lacquer gloss in Floating Rose (from last month's Birchbox, but I really want it gone!) Want: Star looks liner in Amethyst Em lash gallery dramatic volume mascara Em lip gallery in a pink shade I'm not picky, so if you have anything you really want rid of, hit me up lol (:

Have: Pixi bronzer in subtly sunkissed, Starlooks gem pencil in topaz

Want: BH comestics baked eyeshadow (November only)

anything from my trade list -- especially eyeshadow

Also have an EM waterliner in teal, but only interested in trading that for Besame or Kat Von D

Hi everyone! I am thinking of ordering the full size BH Galaxy palette along with a few of the new duo blushes (assuming my hubby says it is ok first). If I do, I found out I could apply the Ipsy20 code, take advantage of BH's Sale, AND get free shipping, as long as my total was over $50. With what I want to order for myself, this means I'd need to order 2 extra Galaxy palettes. Before I do that, I'd like to know if anyone might be interested in trading a full size BH Galaxy palette for any of the following full size EM products (listed in order of what I want most first):

1. Be Mine--Classic Lipstick

2. Berries--Lip Balm

I really want both of those for fall. But if no one is willing to part with them, then I'd consider the following:

3. Cuddle Up Pink--Classic Lipstick

4. Nine to Five--Matte Lipstick

5. Cuddling--Matte Lipstick

6. Lollipop--Lip Balm

7. Violaceaous(sp?)--Sheer Lipstick

8. Misty Mauve--Classic Lipstick

Thanks! Heather

Hi everyone! I am thinking of ordering the full size BH Galaxy palette along with a few of the new duo blushes (assuming my hubby says it is ok first). If I do, I found out I could apply the Ipsy20 code, take advantage of BH's Sale, AND get free shipping, as long as my total was over $50. With what I want to order for myself, this means I'd need to order 2 extra Galaxy palettes. Before I do that, I'd like to know if anyone might be interested in trading a full size BH Galaxy palette for any of the following full size EM products (listed in order of what I want most first): 1. Be Mine--Classic Lipstick 2. Berries--Lip Balm I really want both of those for fall. But if no one is willing to part with them, then I'd consider the following: 3. Cuddle Up Pink--Classic Lipstick 4. Nine to Five--Matte Lipstick 5. Cuddling--Matte Lipstick 6. Lollipop--Lip Balm 7. Violaceaous(sp?)--Sheer Lipstick 8. Misty Mauve--Classic Lipstick Thanks! Heather
If I get one of the colors you want I would be up for that. I should have my bag by the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by button6004 View Post

If I get one of the colors you want I would be up for that. I should have my bag by the weekend.

Thanks Button. I know bags are very slow to come in this time. Still waiting on mine too. I wouldn't be surprised if I waited a couple days to place the BH order and then got it before Ipsy, lol.

HAVE

Starlooks Topaz liner

bh cosmetics eyeshadow sample in Neptune (shiny blue)

Want:

Pixi Beauty Subtly Suntouched

Nailtini Champagne

be a bombshell in Shameless

Thanks Button. I know bags are very slow to come in this time. Still waiting on mine too. I wouldn't be surprised if I waited a couple days to place the BH order and then got it before Ipsy, lol.
Yeah it's so weird- last month I had mine by the 15th but no idea when it will come this time. But for sure if the lipstick is a color you want, it's all yours. I have plenty of lipsticks.

For this months bag I have up for swap :

TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray Travel Size

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer ( Champagne Shade)

Be A BombShell Lip crayon In Shade (Hot Damn) -Swatched

EM Pillow Plush Lip balm In Shade Creamsickle 

I also have :

Zoya Nail polish in Neve (Navy shade)

Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel

It's So Big Volumizing Mascara by Elizabeth Mott- Sealed

Nyx Powder Blush in Cocoa

Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush- Swatched

BigSexyHair Weather Proof Spray

Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye pencil - Sealed

Interested in getting:

Really Really want - **EM Michelle Phan Waterliner**

EM michelle phan lipstick

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUDâ„¢ Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Ole Henriksen moisturizer creme

H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

NYX creme blush

Jesse Girl Eyeliner

Open to other offers too. I especially like Skincare stuff.

Please Message me if interested.