Limited Edition Birchbox Home: Snow Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Limited Edition Birchbox Home: Snow Day

• $39.00 includes Free Shipping

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/lte-snow-day'>http://www.birchbox.com/shop/lte-snow-day

Birchbox Breakdown When the weather outside is frightful (and even when it’s not), this box has all of the essentials to keep you feeling cozy, pampered, and, we’ll admit, a wee bit nostalgic for your snowsuit days. So go ahead—slip on some comfy socks, break out the board games, and thank goodness for central heating. A $105 value!
How it Works This box is brimming with crowd-pleasing treats to last you all season. A pair of ultrasoft Combed Cotton Socks from Swedish designer Happy Socks® will keep your tootsies warm and spirits high. Rustle up some hot cocoa with Askinosie Chocolate®’s Single Origin Cocoa Powder, and be sure to top it off with Three Tarts’ delicious cinnamon Gourmet Marshmallows. JONATHAN ADLER’s extralong Fireplace Matches are perfect for a hearth but work just as well on (MALIN+GOETZ)’s richly scented votive candle. Grab a buddy and settle in for a little friendly competition with the Scrabble® Birchbox Edition Mini Game Set. We’ve also included a roster of restorative skincare, from Chantecaille’s gentle Flower Infused Cleansing Milk and Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask to Mox Botanicals’ silky Body Soak and L'OCCITANE’s Shea Butter Hand Cream. And we didn’t forget about your lips—S.W. Basics’ Organic Lip Balm keeps them chap-free both at home...and when you finally venture outdoors.
How to Use Each box contains:
Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk - Travel Size (0.27 oz)
Chantecaille Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask - Travel Size (0.17 oz)
L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream - Travel Size (10 ml)
Mox Botanicals Matcha & Clementine Body Soak - Travel Size (.50 oz)
S.W. Basics Organic Lip Balm in Cinnamon or Peppermint (.15 oz)
(MALIN + GOETZ) Votive in either Cannabis or Dark Rum (2.35 oz)
JONATHAN ADLER Fireplace Matches in Purple Flame (50 ct)
Happy Socks® Combed Cotton Crew Socks (One Pair)
Askinosie Chocolate® Single Origin Cocoa Powder (40 g)
Three Tarts Gourmet Marshmallows in Cinnamon (2 ct)
Scrabble® Birchbox Edition Mini Game Set
This is the first thread that I created so I hope that I did this correctly. Just happened upon this Limited Edition Box.
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/lte-snow-day

Just ordered this yesterday after telling myself I didn't need anything in it! I'm excited for it to get here, I love the home boxes! 

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just ordered this yesterday after telling myself I didn't need anything in it! I'm excited for it to get here, I love the home boxes! 
Fun!  The Scrabble looks super fun.  The socks cozy. The matches are adorable.  

I just got mine and I got the two variations I wanted on the lip balm and candle, I'm so pleased! If anyone has a cannabis candle they don't want, please let me know...I love it!

I purchased this box as a gift for my mother, and I know that she is going to love it! I thought the packaging was beautiful.

The only downside is I got the Cannabis candle, which I know she is going to hate. It isn't the smell--it is actually quite nice--but as a former D.A.R.E. police officer I just know she will not be impressed. If anyone would like to trade their Rum candle for my Cannabis, let me know.

I'm a little disappointed with my Snow Day box. I didn't get the variation I wanted (M+G rum candle and peppermint lip balm). No pretty tinsel packing material and one of the Chantecaille samples was replaced. It's inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but small things like that bug me.

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a little disappointed with my Snow Day box. I didn't get the variation I wanted (M+G rum candle and peppermint lip balm). No pretty tinsel packing material and one of the Chantecaille samples was replaced. It's inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but small things like that bug me.
That's odd that the advertised products weren't what you ended up receiving.  Sorry to hear that!  Which Chantecaille item did they replace, and what was the replacement item you received in its place? 

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This happened to me too, I received two cleansers but no mask. I really wanted to try the mask, it was the main reason I bought the box. Also, the top of my box looked like someone stepped on it but the outer packaging had not been damaged. I am a little disappointed with this box, usually the LE Home boxes are so wonderful.

I just got my Snow day box, and thought oh no I got two cleansers too. When I looked it is one of each. Apparently they changed the mask container. 

I think I like the box though except the matches. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them 
confused.gif

I just got my Snow Day box today! I got one of the masks-which I'm happy about, but that stinks for the other people who received two cleansers. But I got the cinnamon chapstick and Cannabis candle--I was really hoping to get the peppermint chapstick and the Rum candle-but oh well, it will be fun trading!

Quote: Originally Posted by s112095 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got my Snow day box, and thought oh no I got two cleansers too. When I looked it is one of each. Apparently they changed the mask container. 

I think I like the box though except the matches. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them 
confused.gif

Use them for candles! I know they are meant for fireplaces, but they serve the same purpose. The container can be reused as well. It'll look cute on your nightstand. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my box today and I love everything except the candle. I got cannibis and while it doesn't smell like cannibis, it is too potent for me. I'm am prone to migraines and it's giving me a headache without even taking it out of the container. I'd love to trade for Dark Rum. I also wouldn't mind trading for a different print of the socks as well. What types of variations in the socks did everyone get?

I received my box! 

Although the packaging looks different, I did receive the cleanser and the mask. I love face masks so I'm looking forward to trying it! I received the Cannabis candle, which just smells manly so I gave it to my bf. I'm really happy with everything and can't wait to try those marshmallows tonight! 

The marshmallows are delicious.

Is it just me, or does it seem like very few people got the dark rum candle?

The box felt sloppy to me...like they started to run out of the shredded paper for the packaging. Everything was just tossed in a box.  I was going to give it to a friend, but the Cannabis candle and the hideous purple and black zebra socks makes it too juvenile for her. Samples of the very tiny mask and cleaner were on a smashed package, not as nice as previous LE boxes...glad I only ordered one with a coupon and points!

Recieved my box yesterday - overall pretty pleased. We got the cannabis candle and the peppermint lip balm - I wish we had gotten dark rum, but cannabis doesn't smell that bad. I don't think the box is worth the $39 they're charging, but it is more than worth the $5 I got it for! 

I have been waffling on purchasing this, but I just bought it using the mobile20 code and 200 points.  I also added the Tocca hand cream 3-pack, a 100% Pure body cream, and a mystery pick-2.  The total came out to $39.20, so it is like I got all the other stuff for free!  There are only a few things I am interested in from the Snow Day box, but I figure I can use the rest for stocking stuffer gifts.

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box! 

Although the packaging looks different, I did receive the cleanser and the mask. I love face masks so I'm looking forward to trying it! I received the Cannabis candle, which just smells manly so I gave it to my bf. I'm really happy with everything and can't wait to try those marshmallows tonight! 
Thanks for posting a photo!  This helped me make up my mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone who ordered this tried the marshmallows and cocoa yet?  I'm thinking about placing an order for these and am interested in your thoughts!

Latest posts

Back