Sign in to follow this  
boxesandboxes

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

anyone still need a yes to! code? i snagged one on facebook for a friend but she said she doesn't have time to place an order tonight. let me know if you need it!

if an unused or unloved sephora gc code is still floating around, lmk!

Jess - yes please - I never got around to sorting one out!

Sorry this is coming a little last minute. If anyone is still looking, I've got an extra yes to code that expires tonight. Let me know!

Claimed! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyQ View Post

Sorry this is coming a little last minute. If anyone is still looking, I've got an extra yes to code that expires tonight. Let me know

My mom was hoping to place an order and never got a code.

Does anyone know if ulta will honor a new sale price on something you already purchased and if there is a time window?  I searched the site and can't find an answer anywhere. Thanks!

Those who have ordered from The Body Shop, if you live in an apartment... does it try to change your address to the unit number before your actual street address?  ( ex:  Unit 888  450 S Street Name) I was trying to input my info to make an account, and it keeps saying my address is wrong when I try to add it the proper/normal way ( ex: 450 S Street Name  Unit 888). Just wondering if anybody else used their system for address and it works fine, or if I should say "use my way" option?
Yep-it did that for my delivery address, which had multiple lines with room numbers. I just selected the use my way option. It was all delivered - so I'd say go for that option.

Does anyone know if ulta will honor a new sale price on something you already purchased and if there is a time window?  I searched the site and can't find an answer anywhere. Thanks!
I'm not sure but try calling their customer service. I think they may still be open now. They're open late especially if you're on the east coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUfiend View Post

PMing you now.

YAY! So excited! I also think an angel gets her wings when discount codes are shared so generously :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

Hm..... choices!! I was also thinking about grabbing the 4 pack of poppers from Jouer on Gilt.  CHOICES?! And I still have my $15 off Sephora.  So many problems, so little $$.

Edit- if anyone has suggestions, totally taking them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethrose View Post

Hm..... choices!! I was also thinking about grabbing the 4 pack of poppers from Jouer on Gilt.  CHOICES?! And I still have my $15 off Sephora.  So many problems, so little $$.

if you think of it this way - its $5 per item in the too faced bag! bronzer, totally worth it. frilly lily or whatever - awesome since i dont have a white. lip plumper was easy to swap. mascara was kinda a disappointment in terms of size but i'm glad i got to try something new! 

sephora wise... i dont know because i'm buying everything i see at the moment! i need to find more GCs! the formula x polishes are awesome if you're into polishes.

2 Yes to Cucumbers 45ct Facial Towelettes - VALUE SIZE! - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo - $2.00
1 Yes to Cucumbers Color Protection Shampoo - $2.00
1 Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Shampoo - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Conditioner - $2.00
1 Yes to Cucumbers Color Protection Conditioner - $2.00
1 Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Conditioner - $2.00
2 Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Body Wash - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion - $2.00
1 Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel - $2.00
2 Yes To Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 - $2.00

Subtotal: $28.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.00
Total: $33.00

yay! Love how generous this community is :)  Now, I'm stocked for the year... 

I try not to be too greedy with these things, but I would have bought 20 of the towlettes if not limited...

BTW, is there a way to share the ulta 20% code? It says one time use, but also has my member number.

I'm stocked on makeup for now, but would be happy to share this if I can...

How the heck has my Ulta Cyber Monday order not even SHIPPED yet?! I ordered from them on 12/2 and nothing yet. Ordered Naked3 from Sephora on 12/6 and already received it yesterday! Ulta, you are not making me want to split my purchases more evenly between you and Sephora next year like I was planning. I ended up emailing Ulta about the order to see what's up. They aren't the type that offers free points (or codes or whatever) to people that are inconvenienced right? Now I have this 20% off Ulta coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket but no desire to use it!

Hm..... choices!! I was also thinking about grabbing the 4 pack of poppers from Jouer on Gilt.  CHOICES?! And I still have my $15 off Sephora.  So many problems, so little $$. Edit- if anyone has suggestions, totally taking them.
Get the crackers!! I got one and I need more. They are so cute and fun to open :)

Get the crackers!! I got one and I need more. They are so cute and fun to open :)
I love crackers. I was eyeing the origins ones but I thought it would be a little sad to crack them all myself, lol.

I only have one more cyber monday package outstanding - Origins is still on its way  - okay 2 if you count GAP/Old navy - they only shipped one of 5 items which is so not like them.

So I suppose BF & CM are finally coming to a close...

But I have loved reading and seeing everyone's updates and sharing of info & love!  So I started a new thread in hopes that we would continue this all year....I don't want to wait a whole year to find out what everyone's buying!  And seriously this has to be the savviest bunch of shoppers I have ever met.  You are all simply brilliant.

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139699/enablers-and-anyone-who-wants-to-share-their-shopping-deals

Hope to see all of you continuing to share there.

Happy Happy holidays everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morre22 View Post

My Kiehls order FINALLY shipped! And my The Body Shop order that I placed yesterday already shipped!! Yay!!

Kiehls is the only one I'm still waiting on! If it doesn't ship by tomorrow, I think I'll call. I understand that they're behind buuut it's been almost 2 weeks!

Also got my cart all lined up for my Yes To code tomorrow! It was originally at like $38...but then I figured with $5 shipping I might as well pick up 6 more items haha. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Kiehls is the only one I'm still waiting on! If it doesn't ship by tomorrow, I think I'll call. I understand that they're behind buuut it's been almost 2 weeks!

Also got my cart all lined up for my Yes To code tomorrow! It was originally at like $38...but then I figured with $5 shipping I might as well pick up 6 more items haha. 

That is what I was thinking, I thought my order was never going to ship out! It took forever but I guess they are really behind! I will cross my fingers for you that your order ships today!!! 7dh.gif

I really don't understand why my Cyber Monday Ulta order still hasnt been shipped. Around a week ago they sent me an email informing they were trying their best to have my order shipped. And look now it's 10 days after 2 Dec and my order is still being processed... T__T Anyone got the same problem with Ulta?

I really don't understand why my Cyber Monday Ulta order still hasnt been shipped. Around a week ago they sent me an email informing they were trying their best to have my order shipped. And look now it's 10 days after 2 Dec and my order is still being processed... T__T Anyone got the same problem with Ulta?
I finally got an email this morning saying mine shipped. Fingers crossed yours will pop up in your inbox too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethrose View Post

I think someone posted that the poppers on Gilt are from last year and the contents aren't as good as this year's poppers.  Hopefully someone can confirm or deny this?