Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get some sort of eye brush in this month's box to prepare for the December box! I doubt we will since we just got the blush brush a few months ago, but it would still be nice to get, say, an angled liner brush.

It looks like two different palettes went out last year?

In any case, I just bought the NAKED palette, so I am sure I will receive an all-neutral palette in December's box. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, there were two different palettes last year...both had shades of red, blue, green, yellow, and purple, but the shades themselves were different!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope we get some sort of eye brush in this month's box to prepare for the December box! I doubt we will since we just got the blush brush a few months ago, but it would still be nice to get, say, an angled liner brush.
Heyyy, you called it!!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, there were two different palettes last year...both had shades of red, blue, green, yellow, and purple, but the shades themselves were different!

I think the palettes are now called Mardi Gras and Birthday Party.

Can't wait! I'm actually hoping for not-nuetrals, but any shadows I get will make me happy:)  If I had my choice, I'd pick the Valentine's Day palette or the Festival one. 

Can't seem to find a "Referral Boxes" thread so I thought I'd put them here since December boxes will be upon us soon! I ended up getting 3 referral boxes this month!  I was VERY impressed with them. A grand total of $136 in free Starlooks!

Box #1:

Shadow Pigment in Noble
infinity eye liner in Galaxy
Infinity Lipstick in Out There

Box #2:

Eyeliner in Static Smoke
lipgloss in Elegant
Precision Eyeliner in Black

Box #3

Lipstick in Charlize
Blush in Rum Punch
Medium Dome Fluff Brush

These are my first referral boxes and I am so happy with the things I received. The only thing I didn't like was the Infinity Lipstick, which has some silver glitter in it and has a VERY gritty texture....yuck. Also the Lipstick in the shade "Charlize" comes off looking terracotta and clashes with my skin tone, but the variety was very impresive!

@MissJexie oh la la!! they look great! hopefully I'll get some in the future :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I put bold lips & neutral eye bc I want some POW lippies 

Re: Lookboox, perhaps New Years Eve

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @MissJexie oh la la!! they look great! hopefully I'll get some in the future :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I put bold lips & neutral eye bc I want some POW lippies 
Believe it or not, I put bold lip, neutral eye too and I received these items. Not quite the BOLD lippies I was hoping for, but hey....can't complain about free stuff, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping for a really dark, vampy red or purple in my next one. *Fingers crossed* :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope it's this one. I know there are some people wishing it was something more colorful, but I'm going to be honest: I keep buying bright, wild shadows and then they sit in my drawer while I use my Naked palettes every single day, lol. I am ALWAYS down for a neutral palette. Can't go wrong!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope it's this one. I know there are some people wishing it was something more colorful, but I'm going to be honest: I keep buying bright, wild shadows and then they sit in my drawer while I use my Naked palettes every single day, lol. I am ALWAYS down for a neutral palette. Can't go wrong!

I bet it is. I've been thinking we'll get a neutral one this year...because our November palette was colorful!

Last year, they did neutral in November and colorful in December. So it makes sense to reverse it this year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't really wear browns so if we get this one, I won't use most shades much but it will be nice to have just in case...I have next to nothing like this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd be happy with it! It's soo purrrrdy & I love the bottom 4 sparkly ones on the right!
 The one at the very bottom right looks like a dupe for M.A.C. "Beauty Marked" which is one of my favorite black/burgandy shades! I'm a satin/shimmer/sparkle queen so I'm definitely excited for those too, although I'm glad there's some matte shades for "everyday" looks too. Seems like a nice variety. Fingers crossed that this is the one we're getting!

Latest posts

Back