Cards against humanity holiday bs sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG hahahahaha i love this. Thank you for posting. I'm going to sub, and maybe eve ngift one to my brother who would find this hilarious.

I jumped on this when I got the email this morning. I adore CAH. Can't wait to see what they send!

Ordered for my fiancé! Thank you for posting this. We love that game. We've had some pretty epic game nights :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for this one as well when I got the email this morning - I LOVE CAH. It was a no-brainer for only $12.

I haven't, but I know they are shipping this week so hopefully late this week or early next week!

Love it--if you look @ holidaybullshit.com, they are posting spoilers as they send them out. Day #2 is pretty funny.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love it--if you look @ holidaybullshit.com, they are posting spoilers as they send them out. Day #2 is pretty funny.
Thanks for the head's up!  Day 2 is funny.  I think I won't open it and will wrap it up for my husband! 
wink.gif

I haven't received anything yet! Maybe my apartment people have it in the package office, hopefully!

Quote: Originally Posted by buhdderkupp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think we should try to figure out the puzzle. I have no idea where to start on it though.
We should! It says that they first person or GROUP to solve the puzzle wins a prize. We should be the MUT BS Team!

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  We should! It says that they first person or GROUP to solve the puzzle wins a prize. We should be the MUT BS Team!
I agree. I have no idea where to start.

I got day 2 and day 3 yesterday, but didn't see any puzzle things in them, unless the actual items are puzzle things? Has anyone else received theirs?

I still have everything in the 1st pack, except the envelope. I haven't gotten the 2nd or 3rd yet.

Back