(Discussion) Bondi October 2013 shipping issues & complaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Richard, can you gift someone in Canada a sub then? >: Also, how long is the Canadian promo going on for, same as the OCTOBER one (ie end of the month?) I'm sort of looking for a new job right now but I'm going to a career fair tomorrow and I want to take advantage of both and I'm hoping to have some luck scoring a few interviews by the month. If I can, I would totally celebrate by treating myself and my best friend to some Bondi. Otherwise, I can't justify it right now on my current pay... XD;;

Hi Kyuu, both promotions are running until October 31st :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Get this....those facepalm-worthy, passive-aggressive comments you were reading....yeah, she's a member of a "I hate Bondi" group....she knows exactly what she's doing with those comments, she's just trying to stir up trouble. It's such a shame, really, I mean Bondi is doing everything they can to make things right, but nothing seems to satisfy. This is JUST nail polish, NOT the end of the...oh for heavens sake, you know what I'm saying LOL

Whoever this person is, I truly hope she has some family and friends who can see what she's been doing and how she's been behaving so that they can call her on it, she can think about it, and she can learn to recognize when the "submit" button should not be pressed! I feel embarrassed for people who don't have that "inner monitor". Hopefully she can learn over time.

And now, yes, as an "embarrassed for these people Canadian" <<< yeah it is a thing!!!, I will join in the "stop feeding the trolls" campaign. I'm all happy with my black & white mani with Top of the Rock, and stamping experiment #2, which is still going strong on day 6 (though this is the original photo, it really is about the same). Yeah, yeah, I'll get to metallics soon enough...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe tomorrow..

The worst thing any company can do is to reward asshats with free products. It just reenforces the idea of "If I witch enough they will give me free stuff to shut me up"

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   The worst thing any company can do is to reward asshats with free products. It just reenforces the idea of "If I witch enough they will give me free stuff to shut me up"

I kind of agree with that :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's one thing when a customer has a valid complaint about the product they received, and it's a totally different case when someone stirs up drama because they don't have better things to do with their time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I definitely agree with that. I worked in the payroll industry, and customers would always complain about a myriad of things to get discounts or free services. It used to make my blood boil, because it meant a million times more work for us reps, which led to decreased efficiency, which led to more complaints, which led to more discounts/free service, and on and on.

This is obviously a bit different since it's not terribly difficult to ship a bottle of polish, but it can definitely encourage more asshats, lol!

Heads up ladies, someone just posted on the Facebook page that Bondi is a scam and they'll never send you products.....oh heavens to betsy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Heads up ladies, someone just posted on the Facebook page that Bondi is a scam and they'll never send you products.....oh heavens to betsy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL and her FB says she is from New York, New York....face palm.
wacko.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL and her FB says she is from New York, New York....face palm.
wacko.gif

LMAO I know, that's what a friend of mine just said! She only has 17 Facebook friends too.....fake account? Too bizarre!

Heads up ladies, someone just posted on the Facebook page that Bondi is a scam and they'll never send you products.....oh heavens to betsy! :icon_roll
I am amazed at how much time some people have to hate on a service they've never experienced.

LMAO I know, that's what a friend of mine just said! She only has 17 Facebook friends too.....fake account? Too bizarre!
I'd probably only have 17 friends too if I was that bitter hehe
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am amazed at how much time some people have to hate on a service they've never experienced.
Yup.  Don't sweat it Richard, people with ugly hearts shouldn't have pretty polish.

I just posted on Facebook.. but I reversed searched the only picture of "her" on the account and its for an erotic masseuse in northern Virginia.. so I'm sure she's a real person! 
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

That is just gorgeous. I love this so, so much!

Quote:Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And now, yes, as an "embarrassed for these people Canadian" <<< yeah it is a thing!!!, I will join in the "stop feeding the trolls" campaign. I'm all happy with my black & white mani with Top of the Rock, and stamping experiment #2, which is still going strong on day 6 (though this is the original photo, it really is about the same). Yeah, yeah, I'll get to metallics soon enough...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe tomorrow..

Quote: Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just posted on Facebook.. but I reversed searched the only picture of "her" on the account and its for an erotic masseuse in northern Virginia.. so I'm sure she's a real person! 
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

rofl2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

rofl2.gif
  Omg hilarious!!  Her "fake" friends look like they're from Canada so I'm guessing she is too....

SIIIIIIIIIGH. When will people learn? What the hell did Bondi do to deserve this? Late subs /= scamming. Ugh, stupid trolls need to go spend their time and energy on things like volunteering at a shelter.

It actually kind of breaks my heart to read all that junk those haters are saying, because I love Bondi products so much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm the type of person who takes this crap personally -- I really hate seeing people I like treated so badly. Richard, keep your head up because a few trolls badmouthing you doesn't count for much when you have plenty of fans who will still support your company.

I completely agree.  If you don't engage the drama, you won't have the drama.  Giving away free stuff to idiots, while amusing, won't help either.  It's time to push the ignore button, people.  It's getting old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Latest posts

Back