Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts to this marketing strategy: A box going on sale as expected but the first announcement is in an email that day to their subscribers... Every box sells out before they can send the mass emails to their subscribers so it has me curious to avoid non subscribers they could basically do a secret email sale.... I love a conspiracy theory!

I just looked thru the whole December emag on my tablet and I saw no mention of a winter box

Details from My Subscription Addiction! http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2013/11/allure-winter-beauty-box.html

allure-winter-beauty-box.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Details from My Subscription Addiction! http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2013/11/allure-winter-beauty-box.html

allure-winter-beauty-box.jpg

Oops, you posted a few seconds before me!  Guess we're both excited about it.

Does that price include shipping usually? There's a few items in here that would make it worth it for me, but the majority I either don't use or have enough of already.

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does that price include shipping usually? There's a few items in here that would make it worth it for me, but the majority I either don't use or have enough of already.
No, I remember in the summer paying something like $10 for shipping.

Oh sad, this one is such an easy pass for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nothing exciting and it's all stuff that is B1G1 at Ulta constantly.  The SH drops and Airbrush Legs are repeats too.

Oh sad, this one is such an easy pass for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Nothing exciting and it's all stuff that is B1G1 at Ulta constantly.  The SH drops and Airbrush Legs are repeats too.
Yeah I was super bummed to see the repeats. Those are super recent repeats too. Like maybe from the summer even ? Meh. Oh well. I'm such an addict I'll still try to get it. Lol

I was soooooo excited to see the contents of the box and now after the reveal I'm kinda actually really disappointed.  Some are dups from Fall box and others products we've received recently in other subs- like julep and NYX-  I'm passing-   Now I can spend that extra $40 on the winter FFF Box!!!!   Good luck getting it ladies-  remember that for the Fall box we were able to log in  a  minute before it went on sale.

Too many nail polishes which are the easiest to get for almost free. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it seems they started to dump just some stuff in the box. It's would costs me a little over $54 to buy inNY

I'm a bit overloaded with polishes right now, otherwise I would have considered buying this one.

Back