What bag is this???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have never said that I am the Queen of Homemaking, and I'm very good at laying things aside and kind of forgetting about them--and I mean, for a good long time.

Before it was Ipsy it was MyGlam, and I subscribed for a few months until a run of bad luck: first Louie had to have emergency surgery, then my credit card got cancelled over the GoGo Girlfriend mess, then MyGlam was the one place that didn't get notified of my new card number. I rationalized it was OK at the time because I needed to curb my buying anyway, we have a diabetic cat and Louie was busting his tail recovering. In all that mishegoss I mislaid a bag that I did not find until this morning.

Now I want to know, which month was it? I was so distracted with the crap volcano spewing around me that I never even broke the seal on any of its contents. It's a black, patent-leather-looking bag with Pixi pore refining primer (the exact name I forget now), Pop Beauty mascara, a sample of four Coastal Scents shadows in golden tones, a set of Lash Cards and what I think is a cream eyeliner from Mica minerals.

I like to think of finding essentially a brand-spanking-new bag of unopened makeup to be a good omen!

Nice find! I remember that was my 2nd ever Ipsy bag, so it would be February 2013 - "Red Carpet Ready"!

Quote: Originally Posted by Hipster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice find! I remember that was my 2nd ever Ipsy bag, so it would be February 2013 - "Red Carpet Ready"!
Wow, that recent? Thanks for checking on that for me! Louie was over his surgery by then, and looking for work (his heart is fine now, bless him, and he ended up with a job that pays almost 9K more than the one he lost last year!)

That's an eyeliner then? How do you best recommend working with it?

No problem! I was in my Ipsy glam room reviewing items so it only took 2 clicks to find it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The eyeliner wasn't too tricky since in January when they had a variety of brushes in the bag, I happened to get the eyeliner one. At first I was kinda bummed but then when the pot eyeliner showed up in February, I was pleasantly surprised (since I probably would not have gone out and bought a brush for it LOL). I haven't used it that much since it takes quite a bit of skill (I'm more of a pencil eyeliner gal) but from the few times I played with it, it seemed to cooperate with the eyeliner brush pretty well...creamy application, good staying power. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back