Back issue of Makeup Artist Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm in a bit of a pickle, I desperately need a copy of an article from Makeup Artist Magazine issue 34 (Dec 2001/Jan 2002). I'm doing a presentation on the makeup of the Uruk-hai in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, in particular the lead Uruk-Hai Lurtz. Is there any kind and willing fellow makeup artist who has the issue and would be able to scan the article onto the comp and send it to me? You would be doing me the biggest favour! I would happily buy a copy of the mag but it won't get here from the US in time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you can email me at [email protected] Thank you again xxx

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyQueenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It depends on if you are looking for lower end or high end. I would say mac cosmetics it is way expensive but one of the best! They have great products and are great quality if you are looking for top of the line go with them! you can search them and it will pop right up. You can order them online or find a store near you.
Hope this helped,
I think she's looking for an article to do a project not in search of make up brands. 

Back