*Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this online today.  I wonder if it will be in the regular December box, or the LE Holiday box?  Either way, I'm SO excited as I have had my eye on one for quite some time!!!

Edit: Forgot to identify the product in my previous spoiler.  This is a Truffle pouch.  http://onetruffle.com/shop/classic-clarity/

Quote: Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I found this online today.  I wonder if it will be in the regular December box, or the LE Holiday box?  Either way, I'm SO excited as I have had my eye on one for quite some time!!!
They were in the Limited Edition boxes in the Summer.

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They were in the Limited Edition boxes in the Summer.
Darn.  That was the one LE box I did not purchase.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am getting very excited for the December box. I really loved the November box, I kept almost everything for myself. I ahve been subscriped since Sept. and although the Sept. & Oct were great many of the items are being used for gifts. I'm hoping for a Holiday Party theme!

Wants:

Clutch

Hot Cocoa

Champaigne Flutes

Maybe gloves (leather)

Not Want:

Soap

Gift Codes

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because it is time!
You're on it!

Looks like the holiday gift option is still available.  

Ladies, there was a question about how you could tell if there was going to be a necklace in your gift box. The .40 deduct was what did it. And here is a note from Popsugar to me: Thanks for reaching out! I'm confirming that the you and your giftee will receive a BaubleBar necklace in the December Must Have box as the promotion code was redeemed for your gift subscription ########. Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'd be more than happy to assist! Enjoy! POPSUGAR Support

So awesome! I won a TRUFFLE pouch from Baublebar and a necklace and I love it!!

So excited!! I really hope we don't get another stinking gift code. This canvaspop gift code was a joke. I'm STILL trying to trade it. It just wasn't a good item IMHO. I hope there is an LE box. 

Darn.  That was the one LE box I did not purchase.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have that clutch and although I do really like it, I've never even taken it out of the package. PM me if you're interested.

Anyone doing the holiday gift for the necklace? I got the email today. I was debating sending one as a gift to my friend, but I'm not sure...

Anyone doing the holiday gift for the necklace? I got the email today. I was debating sending one as a gift to my friend, but I'm not sure...
I thought about it and almost put in my order and then decided my friends wouldn't really like it and I only wanted to spend an extra $40 for the gift box was for my necklace .... Shopping addiction!!!!

I'm hoping for a cute winter hat & gloves- I live in Michigan & it's part of my daily attire in the winter. I would Luv something cute & trendy- maybe in chevron print..,

Back