*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I! I really enjoyed Falls box. What are some items on your wish list for winter?

Spoiler #1!!!

Not sure if any of you have seen this, but one of the blogs I follow, Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, posted this today.

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/KEH_8411_grande.jpg

Each box will be receiving a "Never Ending Necklace" from The Giving Keys. The value is $55 for each necklace and the keys are repurposed as well with a one word message on them. The idea is to pass on the necklace when you feel that someone else needs the message more than you. Or you could just keep it forever because it is adorable!

Thanks to @JenniferV for this update! Not sure if she was the first to post online, but I saw her's first, so I am giving her credit! 

Just got my fall box today. Decided I will stick around to see what the winter box will bring. Hope it's a great box!

Quote: Originally Posted by jordiemac3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Spoiler #1!!!

Not sure if any of you have seen this, but one of the blogs I follow, Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, posted this today.

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/KEH_8411_grande.jpg

Each box will be receiving a "Never Ending Necklace" from The Giving Keys. The value is $55 for each necklace and the keys are repurposed as well with a one word message on them. The idea is to pass on the necklace when you feel that someone else needs the message more than you. Or you could just keep it forever because it is adorable!

Thanks to @JenniferV for this update! Not sure if she was the first to post online, but I saw her's first, so I am giving her credit! 
Oh man, that is AMAZING and so up my alley...they couldn't have picked a better item or spoiler to keep me lured in...I need to find out when they will be billing so I can make sure to have enough money on my card...

I think I'm staying for another round.. I keep thinking this time they'll do everything right 
smilehappyyes.gif
  I've enjoyed my boxes thus far.. plus I'm too lazy to cancel??   I think this is surpassing Pop Sugar for me, which includes a bit too many homey items for my needs at the moment. 

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I'm staying for another round.. I keep thinking this time they'll do everything right 
smilehappyyes.gif
  I've enjoyed my boxes thus far.. plus I'm too lazy to cancel??   I think this is surpassing Pop Sugar for me, which includes a bit too many homey items for my needs at the moment. 
In my mind, I tell myself that they've really only sent out 3 boxes, so it's totally reasonable that they haven't worked out the kinks yet. Makes me feel a little better about not giving up on this one yet...haha

I've been pretty psyched about this box thus far. I DO like the homey items in PS though. I am just hoping FFF stays quarterly so I can still afford it or else I'll have to choose between this and PS and I really love them both for different reasons.

Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So pumped for this box. The spoiler has me SOLD!
Me too! I'm so excited now, forgot about all the problems this month ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This spoiler feels like it was made for me. Now I just have to hope the rest of the box was tailored for me to and I will be one happy camper. Even still I used the Winter10 code (don't think it works anymore) and got the box for $40 so even if I hate everything else I am up $15! YAY! Excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know when we will be charged for the winter box?
I think they'll charge in December/early January and ship in January. Last time around they charged in September/early October and shipped in October.

Quote: Originally Posted by MKSB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think they'll charge in December/early January and ship in January. Last time around they charged in September/early October and shipped in October.
I heard that they were trying to ship before christmas? Not sure if their is any truth in this, but a girl can dream!

Quote: Originally Posted by jordiemac3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I heard that they were trying to ship before christmas? Not sure if their is any truth in this, but a girl can dream!
Yes you are right! I just saw that on another thread that someone had talked to them and he said by/around Christmas. Yay!

Just got this email from them: 

Hello VIPs! We have breaking #FFFVIP news: your splendiforous, too-good-to-be-true, super-fab, awesome-taculor Winter VIP Box is shipping in time for Christmas. Better still, we've loaded it with over $225 of delight, making the Winter VIP Box our biggest & best box ever.  

$225! Wahoooooo. So based on the previous spoiler, that'll be $170 worth of other goodies!!

They also have a $20 savings on an annual sub, but I'm passing. 

Just got this email from them:  Hello VIPs! We have breaking #FFFVIP news: your splendiforous, too-good-to-be-true, super-fab, awesome-taculor Winter VIP Box is shipping in time for Christmas. Better still, we've loaded it with over $225 of delight, making the Winter VIP Box our biggest & best box ever.   $225! Wahoooooo. So based on the previous spoiler, that'll be $170 worth of other goodies!!  They also have a $20 savings on an annual sub, but I'm passing. 
Saw the post on FB but haven't gotten an email yet... Glad I stuck around for this one though! =)

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got this email from them: 

Hello VIPs! We have breaking #FFFVIP news: your splendiforous, too-good-to-be-true, super-fab, awesome-taculor Winter VIP Box is shipping in time for Christmas. Better still, we've loaded it with over $225 of delight, making the Winter VIP Box our biggest & best box ever.  

$225! Wahoooooo. So based on the previous spoiler, that'll be $170 worth of other goodies!!

They also have a $20 savings on an annual sub, but I'm passing. 
Between this and the necklace spoiler...so tempting to try to resub but I'm gonna try to be strong. Holidays and all....oh and the $100 I already dropped on the LE popsugar box. I hope you ladies get something good and that there are no issues with the the boxes to boot!

Latest posts

Back