• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Julep Diamond Mystery Box Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have for trade from version 2:

Eva

Karen

Double Step foot treatment & friction stick

Looking For:

Kristy 

Julep Freedom polymer top coat (not in mystery box, but still looking for it)

Or see my trade list in my signature.  Thanks! 

ETA:  If a mod sees this could they add the word SWAP to the title of this thread?  Thank you.

I have a few things I'd be happy swapping not necessarily from the diamond box Have: Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil Sea Salt Texture Spray Double Step Foot Treatment Stick Want: Tori Kenya Quick Dry Drops I'll add more when I get my box

Have:

Kristy

Gemma

Want:

From the mystery boxes, Reece, Coco, Karmen, Lucy

I haven't gotten boxes in several months, so if you have something you want to trade, I may be interested!

I have Kristy, Coco, and Marion available.

I'm willing to trade for lighter or more work-friendly shades. Make me an offer! I'm new to Julep so I don't have a lot of colors yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have for trade from version 2:

Eva

Karen

Double Step foot treatment & friction stick

Looking For:

Kristy 

Julep Freedom polymer top coat (not in mystery box, but still looking for it)

Or see my trade list in my signature.  Thanks! 

ETA:  If a mod sees this could they add the word SWAP to the title of this thread?  Thank you.
Just updating my list.

I have: Julep- Lois Julis - Adele Julep- Coco Julep- Reese Julep- Helen Julep- Foot Moisture Mask (one set) Julep- Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting -4 fl oz (full size?) **peeled a corner of the seal to determine scent Julep- doublestep - Foot treatment and friction stick - 14g/ .49oz (full size?) Julep- Nail Moisture Mask https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134786/annas-sub-box-trade-list Want: ? I don't know what came in the other boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a few things I'd be happy swapping not necessarily from the diamond box

Have:

Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil
Sea Salt Texture Spray
Double Step Foot Treatment Stick

Want:

Tori
Kenya
Quick Dry Drops

I'll add more when I get my box
Updated List

Have:

Helen

Coco

Double Step Foot Friction Treatment Stick

Beach Tonic Dry Oil Spray

Sea Salt Texture Spray

Want:

nothing in particular I'm up for any offers

Have: Kristy Gemma Want: From the mystery boxes, Reece, Coco, Karmen, Lucy I haven't gotten boxes in several months, so if you have something you want to trade, I may be interested!
Updating - I've traded both Kristy and Gemma, so I'm out!

Hi Ladies!

This is my first time posting on here although I read the forums daily. I currently get Julep, BB, Ipsy, Glossybox and I recently canceled popsugar because its just not worth the price increase to me. 

Anyway, I got my Diamond mystery box... Version 2. I really, really wanted version one. Version two was mostly dupes for me. And I got the mystery add on which were also both dupes. 

So, if anyone still wants to trade let me know.

I have BNIB:

Candace

Karmen

Karen 

Lois

Adele

Double Step

Eyelash Curler

And from the November box I have: Winter and Shelia (each swatched on one nail) and Lola which was used for one mani.I also have a BNIB Amity and Estelle and a Dakota that was used for one mani. 

Looking for:

Coco

Reece

Helen

Gemma

And not from the Diamond Box: 

Cleansing Oil 

Have: Gemma, Candace, Anotonia, Geo

wants: Kai, Reece, I don't have many, so just let me k now what color you have to trade

Back