Holiday Palette??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could get one 2013 holiday palette as a gift this holiday season, what would you get ? Why? Links?

I'm not sure what I would get.. that's why I'm asking ya'll.. lol

** Not Urban Decay's Naked 3 !** Got it the instant it was out. We all love that one! ;P

Wow that Kat Von D palette is beautiful. I'm glad I posted this, this is why I did it to get ideas of other kits I have not even looked at.

I have lorac pro!! Love it, just adore it.

As far as UD vice 2, I decided against getting it because I just don't think the colors I could personally make work. I think it is so beautiful but the only colors that I think I could make work are the bottom colors. I just worry that I'll have a beautiful palette that I can't us any of the colors. I have a very conservative job, which sucks for palette buying because I know most vibrant colorful palettes I couldn't use.

Keep the suggestions coming!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got the Laura mercier palette and love it. I love neutrals and purples pretty much and it's lovely! I hope it's still available somewhere!

The tarte blush palette ( the cuff one) is super pigmented as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it was be perfect if it came with a highlighter! But still pretty awesome!

Back