The Lip Kit by Bite Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the other day I was at Sephora with a good friend of mine & saw that a ton of new sets for the Holiday season are out and she had bought this set from bite beauty, I have a couple things from them but I wanted to see more from them, I looked at their website and not only found out that they have amazing colors but that they are very natural & don't have harsh chemicals in their ingredients.   Here is a statement of what their product is about: With a focus on lips, BITE Beauty proves you don’t have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature. BITE contains the age-defying antioxidant Resveratrol and organic shea and fruit butters for a moisture-rich feel. All of the colourants that make BITE so richly pigmented are food grade approved

Quote:   Our Mission is to create lipstick that is high performance and healthy enough to eat for women everywhere. -Bite Beauty

The Lip Kit

What it is:A bite-sized set of four double-ended lipstick duos featuring fashion-forward shades to take you from day to night.

What it does:

These moisture-rich minis allow you to layer on for your own custom shade or take any look from day to night.   Double-ended minis make it easy to carry all of your favorite shades at once.

This set contains:

- 8 x 0.07 oz Luminous Creme Lipstick in Pepper, Apricot, Rose, Palomino, Retsina, Mulberry, Musk, Pomegranate  

Here is a swatch that I did (sorry for the poor quality photo)

I love how every works together & I was also thinking for all the ombré lip styles you could do! This is a perfect lip set for anybody that loves lipsticks or give for the holidays.

Make sure to take a look at this wonderful, upcoming makeup company.Bite Beauty is available exclusively at Sephora USA and Canada and via the Sephora.com website.

Back