New to the Makeup World?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So with good makeup you need a good skin care system, if you don't have healthy skin then your makeup will not work/look how you want it to. Start by figuring out what your skin type is and then once you know more about your skin you will then be able to see what products will be useful. Because if you used foundations or powders that are not right for your skin type you will not be a fan of the outcome look.​
 ​
Now as a Master Esthetician I have used many different lines but they one I would recommend for a starter is Control Corrective.​
 ​
They are easy to follow and understand plus very affordable! You don't need to buy a 200$ cream or cleanser for starting.​
 ​
Now time for the makeup; so with makeup there is indeed many companies and brands that are out there in the world. When I was first starting my makeup collection I just simply went to drug stores, bought the cheapest things and worked my way up to more better items. But if you really just want to dive right in then I would start buy going to your local Sephora & have the professionals help you in your adventure.In the makeup world its all about exploring and testing what you like, their is never a wrong or right place to buy from, put your foot in the water and test it!​

Back