(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
I hear that some gifts have started shipping... so here is a thread, just in case! 

Can't wait to see the pretties!

Im not participating on this SS but I love seeing what people get.

Mine won't be going out for about a week but I can't wait to see everyone's presents!

I want to make sure everyone knows the regular shipping dates starting Dec 1st are still on! You do NOT have to start shipping gifts just because the reveal thread is up! I will not be shipping my gift until at least the 2nd (the 1st is on a Sunday anyway. NO ONE is shipping on the 1st!), so I'm hoping no one feels pressured to send their gifts early!

I think I'm gonna wait a little bit (but not too long!) just because I would like for mine to get mine to get her present closer to Christmas!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I'm gonna wait a little bit (but not too long!) just because I would like for mine to get mine to get her present closer to Christmas!
I might end up doing this depending on my set up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I will most likely send it off the second week of Dec. Can't wait to see what people receive !

My intention is to mail on the 10th.  In reality you can take off the zero on that number...I'm pretty hopeless as a supriser.  I love being surprised but I can't keep my face shut when it comes to surprising others....which is why I know I will be weak-willed when it comes to waiting to send out my present.

At this point I'm planning to mail tomorrow.   I got everything boxed up and packaged last night.  Because I've got to get it out my house where I quit changing my mind.
blink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  At this point I'm planning to mail tomorrow.   I got everything boxed up and packaged last night.  Because I've got to get it out my house where I quit changing my mind.
blink.gif

Hahaha, I keep changing my mind too.  Maybe mailing it is a great solution!

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right.  I am mostly done with my all of my shopping except for my husband.  He is the most impossible person in the world to shop for.  
eusa_wall.gif
  So I'm hoping if I get these two boxes out, it will clear up space in my head so that I can come up with him a present.

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm starting to turn into this - mailing earlier does sound better even though I know mine will go out next week when I have some free time. Until then, I'll be constantly changing my mind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a box for my gifts that is shaped like a mailbox and it says "Don't open til Christmas" right on the front.  It's the cutest thing ever.  I am shipping it as soon as my gifts get here (which very well may be after 12/01) because I am not going to take any chances with the mail. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a box for my gifts that is shaped like a mailbox and it says "Don't open til Christmas" right on the front.  It's the cutest thing ever.  I am shipping it as soon as my gifts get here (which very well may be after 12/01) because I am not going to take any chances with the mail. 
That sounds too cute!

Latest posts

Back