Hi everyone! I'm new! *waves*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Chole from Ohio! I really like this site so far! I can't wait to start posting and getting to know everyone here! I'm 33 and have been interested in all aspects of hair, fashion and beauty as long as I can remember! I can recall raiding my mom's makeup bag when I was about 5 years old and that was my first makeup experience! Does anybody else remember doing that? LOL! I have two Sphynx cats and a wonderful fiance. It is my dream to one day go to cosmetology school and I hope that someday comes sooner rather than later! Love and hugs!

Hi there Chole! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Oh, I love Sphynx kitties! What are their names? I have two tabby mixes and two ragdolls myself.

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Hi there Chole! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk! :yaya: Oh, I love Sphynx kitties! What are their names? I have two tabby mixes and two ragdolls myself. Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us - Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are: Also, please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines. I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy! Happy Makeuping! Cookie :heart: Hi Cookie! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! You are very nice! I actually posted a couple of pictures of my cats on the pet thread! Their names are Pewter and Romeo, both males. They were litter mates! They are so loving and affectionate, I don't know what I'd do without them! Your cats sound adorable! Are they rescues? What are their names?

Aw, love the names! No, mine are rescue kitties, my two older girls (the tabby mixes) are 13 (Marie) and 14 (Cinderella) yrs old and I took them from a friend of mine who's kitty had a litter back then, and my two boy, D'artagnan and Sherlock are about 4 years old and my Hubby bought them for me from a ragdoll cattery because I had a cat pass away and he wanted to give me a sweet gift of my favorite breed. ALTHOUGH, haha, I just brought a sweet little kitty home tonight because, the poor thing, was crawling up my leg trying to get me to hold her. I found her outside in the cold on the stoop of my work. She is the SWEETEST thing. Looks to be about 2-3 years old. I've named her Tippy! We shall see what my Hubby says when he finds out LOL

Aww! That is so nice of you to take her in! I bet she is so cute! You will have to post some pics when you can! I would love to have another Sphynx but DF vetoed that idea for now. We are in the process of moving a new apartment right now which has a lot more space so maybe in the spring I can convince him!

Latest posts

Back