Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had done the 30 day shred and what was their experience with it?

I am 14 days in and I am starting to see the difference.

I do it 6 days a week. The DVD doesn't really make it clear how often you should do it.

I am also using 2kg weights, which seem way to heavy!! But hey no pain no gain:)

I would love to hear someone else thoughts on it

I have used it for years and I love it!  I love switching up between levels.  I use 5-8 pound weights with it.  to be honest, I haven't seen a difference in my weight until I started eating way less.  Two weeks and seven pounds less... thirty to go!  :)

Does it make quite a big difference to your muscle tone?

I really want to tone up more so than lose weight, but that would be a nice bonus!!

I never weigh myself to be honest, the only time I get weighed is when I have to at the doctors. But I know when I am overweight etc because I can feel it.

Quote: Originally Posted by SophiaSmart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does it make quite a big difference to your muscle tone?

I really want to tone up more so than lose weight, but that would be a nice bonus!!

I never weigh myself to be honest, the only time I get weighed is when I have to at the doctors. But I know when I am overweight etc because I can feel it.

Oh yeah, I definitely think it tones wonderfully. Just make sure you're doing the moves correctly and using weights that challenge you. I also enjoy using her 6-Week 6-Pack.  Tons of cardio and leg work in addition to the ab definition!

Yes I was thinking I might do the 6 week 6 pack after I finished the 30 day shred.

I must be a glutton for punishment! LOL

Thank you for your help:)

Quote: Originally Posted by SophiaSmart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes I was thinking I might do the 6 week 6 pack after I finished the 30 day shred.

I must be a glutton for punishment! LOL

Thank you for your help:)

Any time!  I actually just finished level 2 of the 6W6P... Dying!  Just make sure to watch what you eat and you'll see a huge difference in muscle tone! Good luck!

Thank you! I guess it will all be worth it in the end
icon_confused.gif

Latest posts

Back