Sephora GC promo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone receive theirs yet?

VIB is getting $20 off of $50 and BI are getting $15 off of $50.

I heard their coming by mail this year?

I've seen a lot of people already get their's, but I'm still waiting on mine.

Does VIB Rouge get an increased discount? I just made Rouge and I'm not sure if there is actually any difference between the levels.

Definitely have to check PO box tmw. Going to buy the full size Amore Pacific enzyme peel. That way $40 is lots better than $60

Does anyone know if it's coming by mail?

The past two years it's come by email, but I read some other forums posts about it and they made it seem like it was coming by mail.

Does anyone know if it's coming by mail? The past two years it's come by email, but I read some other forums posts about it and they made it seem like it was coming by mail.
I've seen both. I got mine in the mail but I've seen some other ladies get theirs emailed!

Quote: Originally Posted by cleverrobot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does VIB Rouge get an increased discount? I just made Rouge and I'm not sure if there is actually any difference between the levels.

I'm VIB-R and only received $20. WTF! ugh lols btw I got it in the mail

I am VIB and I've also not received anything. I'm okay if I don't but it'd be nice not gonna lie haha

I'm hoping mines in the mail today. I'll be a little mad if it's not because the promo starts tomorrow and things are likely to sell out fast.

Quote: Originally Posted by cleverrobot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope. $20 just like regular VIB's.

I am leaving for vacation in 2 days but I will be coming back before this ends. I'm planning on stopping by the store on my way home the day after I get back (staying at a friends closer to the airport).

Ok, mine came in yesterday via snail mail. $20 off. I can't complain, $20 is still a good discount. If only it arrived in time for Black Friday, but I'm sure they staggered it on purpose.

Still nothing for me. 
icon_cry.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Still nothing for me. 
icon_cry.gif

nothing for me either :-(

Latest posts

Back