Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year went by way too fast! I didn't get Novembers box but  I am thinking about getting December. I have enough points for a free box I wonder if I can use them for a free December box or if I have to pay for a box first.

Okay Glossybox... you did it... you got me for another year.  I decided to just do it and not think about it anymore.  While each individual box doesn't necessarily have $21 worth of products in it for me, a full year does have $176 worth of products for me, and most boxes have 14.67 worth of products to me (the cost with the 20% off of a year sub).  Now I won't need to debate each month if I want to continue.

Do they make you pay upfront all at once, or still just do a monthly payment if you sub for a full year?

I have my subscription through jan. wonder when the dec spoiler will be released

Well I'll need another spoiler before I resub. I'm terrible I unsubscribe and resubscribe based off the promo and products...Whenever I've redeemed glossy dots I've had to be subscribed to use it for the next month. So my free box is always a gamble =)

And never ever forget to use ebates!!

Quote: Originally Posted by emmzk25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hm..looks just like the Julep polish I just got this month...
the color that is....i know thats a nails inc bottle

I hope I get a good color. Most sub boxes seem to be giving out glitter nail polish. Not a big fan. 

I hope I get a good color. Most sub boxes seem to be giving out glitter nail polish. Not a big fan. 
I think it's the color that's pictured they sent out a spoiler email

Got the email. Was sure someone already posted it XD

9SmAHJ431gQk4EK1zWK2DiJrqrmtHs9Ce9SzbUqSGm7zPItD7juXeNG8Cq3n6-2l4Eta1Wo6UQHNnxrODDFeSsilUnmYRusuT3AuqzSC5tASezDB4WXwZ7R5ox4cx9zEV_CtcHKs=s0-d-e1

Here's Nails Inc's official swatch of it. I think most reviews I've seen says it's a burgundy/oxblood jelly. Pointless Cafe said she had to paint four layers to get it it to opacity which sounds annoying. AKA why I hate jellies lol.

victoria-polish.jpg

I think this was on sale at Sephora for $3 or $5 a week or two ago. I think they probably emptied out their stock.

I love that color and I've really been wanting one for fall :) (Plus the polish is actually my name so that's cool!) I resubed.

Latest posts

Back