What liquid foundation goes best with sheer cover loose powder?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was given a bunch of sheer cover as a gift and my skin has too many blemishes to wear it as just the powder. I have tried to use cover girl liquid foundation with the sheer cover loose powder over it and it looks good at first but after a few hours it looks terrible and oily and rubs off very easily. I don't have a way to return the makeup and I don't have enough money to just throw it away I need to try to use it. Does anyone know of a CHEAP (like drugstore brand) of liquid foundation I could wear under it?

Have you tried using a concealer to cover your blemishes first?

I am a makeup artist and use sheer cover a lot and to be honest I find it covers really well when used with a concealer.
I would be reluctant to use another foundation underneath it, especially a liquid one.

You might find the products together will cake.

Make sure you buff the mineral powder into your skin as well. If you just brush it over you won't get the full coverage you are after. Instead use firm circular motions to push the product onto the skin.

I hope this works for you:)

I was given a bunch of sheer cover as a gift and my skin has too many blemishes to wear it as just the powder. I have tried to use cover girl liquid foundation with the sheer cover loose powder over it and it looks good at first but after a few hours it looks terrible and oily and rubs off very easily. I don’t have a way to return the mineral makeup and I don’t have enough money to just throw it away I need to try to use it.

I just love sheercover.

Back