PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, my friend who has become a free sample/coupon junkie sent me to this website, and I signed up. It's called PINCHme, and it seems *similar* to Influenster. Basically, from what I've gathered so far, you sign up and you pick either 3 or 4 samples, I can't remember the number because I did it a few days ago. They send them to you, and you interact with brands, write reviews, etc.

https://www.pinchme.com/

They made it clear on the website that you can only have one account, though.

(eta: it was 3 samples i got to pick, I picked Lady Gaga perfume, a Keurig K-cup, and an Olay lotion, it seems like there's only 2 samples available right now so idk how it would work if you signed up for a box now).

Signed up, but it looks like everything's sold out except for the K-cups!

Hopefully they'll stock back up soon! I have no idea when I'm supposed to get my box, or how frequently users can qualify. I'll posts updates as I learn! I've been doing things like following brands, updating my profile, etc, to earn points.

Yikes!  I signed up shortly after you posted this @kawaiimeows and managed to get Lady Gaga's Fame and a K-cup.  Neither are my most favorite things, but hey!  Free stuff!

(Of course, I immediately forgot to come back here and post about getting the box!  Thanks so much for sharing!

I've been with PINCH for about a month. They seem to stalk every 2 or so weeks. The first time I got a fashion tape sampler and a full size Rimmel Mascara. When you get your items and try them out, you're supposed to fill out a survey on their site before you can request more samples. I think I have the FAME perfume and an Olay sample on the way.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been with PINCH for about a month. They seem to stalk every 2 or so weeks. The first time I got a fashion tape sampler and a full size Rimmel Mascara. When you get your items and try them out, you're supposed to fill out a survey on their site before you can request more samples. I think I have the FAME perfume and an Olay sample on the way.

Oh, cool, good to know that they do restock.  Do you remember how long it took between ordering and receiving the samples?  (and yay on a free mascara!  That's cool!)

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, cool, good to know that they do restock.  Do you remember how long it took between ordering and receiving the samples?  (and yay on a free mascara!  That's cool!)
I'm sorry! When I said restock, I mean that they put new samples in. Once a specific sample does run out, it's gone. Hmmm...I think it took a little under 10 days for my package to arrive.

I'm sorry! When I said restock, I mean that they put new samples in. Once a specific sample does run out, it's gone. Hmmm...I think it took a little under 10 days for my package to arrive.
Should we keep checking the website for samples or once every few days/weeks? Or do they send an e-mail first thing when they put up new samples?

Nah we're on the same wavelength that's exactly what I meant by "restock", lol.  
doh.gif
  I'm not so gud wit typin of teh werdz!

Nah we're on the same wavelength that's exactly what I meant by "restock", lol.  
doh.gif
  I'm not so gud wit typin of teh werdz!
Hahaha! Okay, it's good that we're on the same mind track!

Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Should we keep checking the website for samples or once every few days/weeks? Or do they send an e-mail first thing when they put up new samples?
They'll send an email once they have new items in.

I just got my first sample from them. A gervalia coffee and latte pack. It took about two weeks to get it. Last week they sent me an email and I ordered three more samples. But I can't remember what they were. But the were beauty related.

Its nice to hear they email you to pick new samples often enough. The one thing I hated about Influenster is how it was a total crap shoot (though I'm usually on the better end of the crapshoot)

Its nice to hear they email you to pick new samples often enough. The one thing I hated about Influenster is how it was a total crap shoot (though I'm usually on the better end of the crapshoot)
I got one box from Influenster but they make way more difficult than it needed to be. I don't know if this is allowed but if you got to the Atkins web site you can sign up to get their starter pack. It comes with three free bars. One meal bar, one light meal bar and a snack bar.

Oh, hey, I kept forgetting to start this thread, and now here it is!  I'm currently awaiting delivery of my third box.  In my first one, I got Greek yogurt cereal and Hemp Hearts (you can add it to things like yogurt).  In my second, I got the caramel mochaccino (or whatever flavor it was) K-cup and one of those double packets of Pantene shampoo/split end repair stuff.  Now I'm waiting for my third, and it's supposed to have Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream, Suave Skin Solutions hand cream, and Zim's Max-Freeze (it looks like a variation on Icy-Hot sorts of products).

A couple of notes:  Not everyone gets offered every sample, and you can only pick two or three (it seems to depend on the size of the sample and how many things they have to choose from).  They seem to base what they offer to whom on the responses to surveys you fill out when you sign up, which is probably why I got offered the skin cream, joint cream, and hand cream:  I'm over 40, and advertisers seem to think we just want face/joint/hand cream.  I forget the other things I was offered at the time, but makeup was definitely not in there.  And then you go back and fill out surveys, but they're really brief (think Birchbox) and don't require you to do a whole bunch of stuff like videos and blog posts (like Influenster).  It's definitely much more lower-key than Influenster, which makes it a much better fit for me.  There's just something that strikes me as high-pressure about Influenster.  I don't know what it is, but PinchMe just *feels* better to me.  Maybe it's just the fact that I can pick my stuff.  

@meaganola that was a really helpful description! thanks! the friend who sent it to me hadn't gotten her first box yet either, so she couldn't tell me a lot about it, so i felt like i was going in a bit blind (with no risk since it's free, of course).

I got my first PinchMe box in the mail today! Not a great photo, but it included a Gevalia K-cup, a Wild Ophelia chocolate bar, and a generously sized sample of Suave Advanced Therapy lotion. I'm excited, especially about the chocolate bar! If other people could post pics, I'd love to see what other people are receiving.

I keep checking, but there haven't been any samples available since I signed up a few days ago.

I ordered my box on Nov. 26th, and have seen samples offered between then and now, but couldn't select any because you can't select samples if you have a box en route. I filled out my surveys with the quickness hoping they would let me select another box, but I'm not seeing any samples up at the moment, either. I think they send you an email when a new sample becomes available. Hopefully soon! Free chocolate and free 10-day shipping, you can't beat that with a stick! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back