kawaiimeows

PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Weird, I wonder how they decided who would get samples this time and who wouldn't? Random? People who gave good reviews/said they bought things? People who didn't get things last time? I'm always curious about what's going on with these things. Apparently being a parent or not didn't matter!

Oh! colors available for the Sinful Colors Polish were:

Verbena (lavender)

Folly (bright pinky-red)

Aquamarine (looked more like turquoise to me)

they were all cremes, no glitters or holos.

The only offer I had was the Allegra.  Super disappointed this time.  Oh well win some lose some.

And yes, I am a parent of 3, so I don't know how they decided who got what this time.

Edited by Lynnhaller

@@lyncaf You might be onto something. I think that the last time, there was nothing available to me. This time, I was able to pick six things. 

The only sample available to me was the Allegra. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. How did I not get offered the Wet Nap or the scented marker??

For those that did get offered samples, were they there right away?  Or did you have to refresh for awhile?  I am just wondering if I should call it a day.

There were 7 samples available to me. One ran out before I could add it, though.  I'm not a parent.

Not a parent, but there were quite a few things available to me. I got an allegra sample, sinful colors nail polish (again), a gevalia coffee sample (again), wet-naps, a montagne jeunesse fruit sleep mask, and an american greetings sample. The snapea crisps were already sold out and I was on there exactly at noon. Did anyone get the pencils or markers? (They were in the e-mail I got, but not available to me.)

These are the same samples I snagged! 

• Like 1

This is just ridiculous! The last time they refused to take my address and this time they say I have no samples. I find it too stressful to try again next month :(

I'm calling it quits.  I've been refreshing since it opened and still nothing.  Oh well, better luck next time.

Does anyone know how you link your amazon prime account?  The site is suggesting I sign up because "certain samples are only available to Amazon Prime Members".  I've already got prime but I can't find anywhere on the site to indicate that.  Maybe I need to contact their CS on this?

This is just ridiculous! The last time they refused to take my address and this time they say I have no samples. I find it too stressful to try again next month :(

Same story for me - super frustrating!!! I'm going to give it one more go next time because 'third time's the charm" right??

• Like 1

I'm calling it quits.  I've been refreshing since it opened and still nothing.  Oh well, better luck next time.

Does anyone know how you link your amazon prime account?  The site is suggesting I sign up because "certain samples are only available to Amazon Prime Members".  I've already got prime but I can't find anywhere on the site to indicate that.  Maybe I need to contact their CS on this?

Yes, I emailed them about that last month, and they said this: "If your Amazon Prime account is linked to a different account, please let us know what the email address is and we will manually link your account for you."

I've actually forgotten about or been away from the house the last few times samples were available, I think that may have something to do with it.

I just got in and it was super easy.  I picked a full box. Polish, Pen, Marker, Face Mask, Pea Snacks, Gevalia, Wet Wipe... and 2 others that I don't remember.  It was very easy getting through at this time.

Yes, I emailed them about that last month, and they said this: "If your Amazon Prime account is linked to a different account, please let us know what the email address is and we will manually link your account for you."

Hmmm... it's on the same email address as my account is, so maybe I don't need to do anything?  I guess I'll shoot them an email to be sure.

Thanks!

Well I just signed back on to see if anything changed, and now I have all kinds of things available only I can't get any of them because I already selected a box consisting of the Allegra, the only sample I was offered at noon.  That is highly frustrating!

I forgot about this and just logged in at 9:27. Everything was available, except the nail polish and snack peas. I think I got:

Studio Ink Greeting Cards 

Wet-Nap Antibacterial Hand Wipe

Renew Oil Mask?

Paper Mate Pencils 

Mr Sketch Scented Marker

Gevalia Coffee

I went back early from my break only to have nothing available. What a bummer.

ETA: I gave it one more try. I had 5 products on my page but the greeting cards and masks were sold out. I got a Beyond Meat coupon for a free product, Harvest Snaps, and coffee. Not the best ever, for sure, but I'm glad SOMETHING popped up for me! Maybe they are doing things in shifts to keep the site from crashing again? Who knows.

Edited by kaelahbae

Have been logging in since noon - now it is easy but still NOTHING!!!

Last month, I apparently had items but I was out of town and didn't log in on time.

This is so annoying!!!

I only had the Allegra earlier and didn't want it. Just checked again and had Gevalia, snappeas and a mask in addition to the Allegra. And a sold-out Sinful Colors. I went for it mostly to have a chance to change my address. The fact that you can't update your address except in the middle of the ordering frenzy when you might lose your box at any moment really irritates me.

I finally got some items. It offered 6 items, and they were all available, but my cart could only hold 5 items. I dropped my least exciting item (Allegra)...