Treasure Pack

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this one web surfing too: Treasure Pack (http://treasurepack.com/) apparently offers 15 pieces of jewelry for $14.99/month. This seems very low-priced to me. Anyone know anything about it?

I've never heard of it until now, but it looks like they are supplied by the same people who sell on eBay. Ebay is a quality place to get cheapy accessories for sure, but it's a bit of a gamble to be receiving that high of an amount. And getting that every month would definitely be overwhelming!

Quote:Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never heard of it until now, but it looks like they are supplied by the same people who sell on eBay. Ebay is a quality place to get cheapy accessories for sure, but it's a bit of a gamble to be receiving that high of an amount. And getting that every month would definitely be overwhelming!

I completely agree! I am very curious to see if anyone has tried this out!

The review said the package shipped direct from China. That explains the pricing!

Lightinthebox and Mini in the box have thousands of cheap jewelery items starting at $1+. There is a lot of cute items for $2-3 so maybe check them out, but then it is no mystery if you pick your own stuff.

I subscribed and my box had 10 total pieces of jewelry, of which 3 were identical rings, and 1 was a broken pair of earrings. And none were wearable by an adult. I wonder if they send out nicer boxes to reviewers?

Latest posts

Back