Do you love make up? Do you live in Dallas? Do you want to learn about make up and have yours done for FREE????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you love make up? Do you want your make up done for free??? 

I will be taking a professional make up course with CMC make up and will need models to do make up on! We will be taking pictures, this would be great for your portfolio if you are an aspiring model, and it's completely FREE! All while getting your make up done for FREE and personalized to your own personal features. Great experience to learn what works with your skin tones/face shape.

Models for the following days are needed (females only, please) : 

****I will buy you lunch every day you come in!!!!

Monday: DEC 9. 12pm-6pm

Tuesday: DEC 10 10 am to 6pm

Wednesday: DEC 11. 1pm to 6pm

Thursday: DEC 12 1pm to 6pm

FRIDAY: DEC 13 PORTFOLIO Photoshoots:Model Hours: Noon to 6pm EXPERIENCE PREFERRED )
WARDROBE: Photos are usually waist up to showcase & focus on your makeup & expressions.. so we recommend bringing a bag with any ideas you may have for outfits, scarves, hats, fun wigs, bling bling, etc. . . You would then work with the me to put your looks together depending on the makeup colors being used. 

MONDAY: DEC 16 : 12 to 6pm

TUESDAY: DEC 17 10am to 6pm

This is a professional environment with artists and professional photographers that will be present. This is for makeup portfolios & will be a very creative environment.

If you are available please respond with an email & phone number for confirmation. 

To volunteer for this simply reply to this add with a clear snap shot of yourself, (that is not very edited ) correct email & contact phone number. 
Thank you for your interest & I look forward to hearing from you.

9535 Forest Lane (google map) (yahoo map)

Back