Agreat drug store eye liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally love the essence long lasting eye pencils, lasts really long, creamy, but not overly creamy and have a good color to them. Very cheap too.

The gosh eyeliners I also really enjoy, again creamy, good color, but don't last as long as the essence ones.

great thing is that both gosh and essence are cruelty free.

Urban decay is lovely and creamy, but sometimes too creamy and smudges more easily on me than the essence eyeliners.

Those are great finds! I can already feel that you are enjoying the products that you bought. It is getting hard for me to find them here because I am becoming pickier when it comes to products. I always choose those with fewer toxins because my head aches when I am too exposed. I do not know if this only happens to me. 

I find that eyeliner gel works best on my waterline. Most pencils irritate the heck out of my eyes or just disappear after awhile. Even the high end ones.

Can anyone recommend how to get it to stay on the waterline all day long?  I have issues with it coming off after a short time.  Thanks.

Prestige has a great eyeliner that is supposed to be a dupe for the Urban Decay liners.

Can anyone recommend how to get it to stay on the waterline all day long?  I have issues with it coming off after a short time.  Thanks.
Put some matte black eyeshadow on top of it. My favourite for that purpose is Make Up For Ever.

Latest posts

Back