Sign in to follow this  
MissTrix

Ipsy December 2013 Swap-O-Rama

Will Have

JulieG Nail Polish- Sugar Plum Fairy (great polish, I just already have it) - PENDING

Andrea lashes

Want

Starrily polish

Nicka K polish (either color) - PENDING

Demeter perfume

English Laundry perfume

Alrighty...

WILL HAVE:

1. Starrily Bzz Bzz nail polish

2. Andrea Strip Lashes in #33

3. Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - colors tbd

DO WANT:
1. Nicka K nail polish in either color

2. Nyx Lipstick in B52

3. Mirabella Shadow Brush

Will have: 

2 Nicka K Nail Polishes (not sure which colors yet) - both pending

Mirabella Brush

Want: 

Starrily - pending 

JulieG - pending

Demeter

:) 

Will Have-  

-Nicka K in a color

-English Laundry Fragrances

Want-

-Starrily

This Steelers/Wake Forest/Appalachian State girl neeeeeeeeeeeds that gold and black :) 

Will Have-

-Ardell Natural Lash

-Starrily Nail Polish

Up for trade as well-

Pop Pouty Pop Crayon  in Fushia Flirt 0.1oz

Be a Bombshell Eye Liner in Onyx 0.1 fl oz

Want-

Julie G Frosted Gum Drops

English Laundry

Will Have:

English Laundry perfume  *pending 

Ardell lashes

Want:

Mirabella brush *pending 

Check my trade list for other items. I am very interested in that brush. :) 

Will Have:

•Nikka K nail polish

•Andrea Strip Lashes in #33

Want:

•Demeter Snow

•JulieG polish

Finally decided to join MUT after stalking it for almost a year! Doing trades through Ipsy's Facebook has been too haphazard for my tastes.

Will have: Ardell lashes

Want: Pretty much anything else. Especially either perfume or the Julie G polish. Or anything from past months. Basically, I would use almost anything more than these freakin' lashes, lol.

Will Have (Colors to be determined)

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio

Nicka K New York Nail Color

Be a Bombshell The One Stick

English Laundry Signature Fragrances set

Want

Starrily Nail Polish

Julie G Gumdrops Polish

Demeter Snow Perfume Oil Roll on

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in B52, Hebe, Spellbound

Have: Nyx Lippie Ardell Lashes Nicka K polish (pending color) Want: Mirabella Brush Demeter Snow Also have trade list in signature! :)

Will Have (Colors To Be Announced)  I have two bags, so pending colors is based on if I get duplicates of those colors.

Andrea Strip Lash ** Ardell Natural Lash **

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio (pending colors)

Nicka K New York Nail Color (pending colors)

Be a Bombshell The One Stick

NYX (pending colors)

WANT:

J.Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil  in Caramel Mocha

NYX in B52

Mirabella Blender Brush

** will trade BOTH of them as one.  Seriously.

Also, check out my trade list too!!  Lots of stuff there

I am most interested in the brush & the J Cat lip pencil in mocha.

Will Have: Andrea strip lashes Want: Ideally Demeter but would be up for JulieG, Starrily, or any lip color (not the One stick), or fragrance. I'm happy to trade these lashes for items not from this month's ipsy or from ipsy at all. Bring on the lipsticks, cream nail polishes, and pencils, y'all!

I'm getting the Ardell and Andrea lashes and hoping to do a 2 for 1 for any of the perfumes. Also getting the Nika polish and would like to swap for Julia G. Also check out my trade list! :)

Getting:

• NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick (color TBD)
  • Be A Bombshell The One Stick (color TBD)
  • Pop Beauty Trio - only trading if I get the smokey shades (I want the neutrals)
  • Andrea Strip Lashes
  I also have a trades list.   Want: 
  • Mirabella Eye Blender Brush
  • English Laundry
  • Demeter

Will Have for trade:

Andrea Lashes

And maybe more. Will update when I get my bag :)

Want:  

Either perfumes from this month

Will Have:

Andrea strip lashes

Julie G polish

Want:

Demeter Snow

or????

I am open to other things as well, just no polish please!

Will Have:

Andrea Strip Lashes

Starrily Nail Polish

Want:

Anything else, Make me an offer doesn't necessarily have to be Ipsy! :-) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Is it really as good as it claims to be in fighting skin aging or would you say retinol is still better?
    • Features:New quality100% new productsProduct Name: Peel-off Blackhead Acne Nasal Sticker 10PCS 20 pcs 50 pcsStyle: Nasal stickerEffect: Shrink pores, remove blackheads, acne, anti acne, deep cleansing.Weight: 15gColor: As shown in the pictureHow to use✅After cleansing, wet the nose thoroughly with clean water, remove the transparent film of the nasal paste, and press the smooth surface of the nasal paste along the bridge of the nose to the two sides of the nasal ala to remove air.✅Wait until the nasal patch becomes completely dry and hard (do not feel the nasal patch while waiting). Remove the nasal patch from both sides of the alar to the bridge of the nose, and quickly remove it from the bottom up.✅ finally, tap some toner or essence on the nose and nose. Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/products/nose-blackhead-remover-mask-pore-cleaner?variant=30236540633219
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions
    • Dancer's Kit by Mehron Finally...an affordable solution to every dancers makeup dilemma! The new, All-inclusive Dancer makeup Kit includes all of the vital cosmetic tools needed to create the perfect stage face. Along with an eight-page step-by-step pictorial instruction booklet, created by makeup artists for the American Ballet Theater, to help dance teachers and their students create an innovative look for every performance. You receive all this in your Professional Dancer's Makeup Kit by Mehron:   Step-by-Step Pictorial Instructions  5-Color Celebre Makeup Palette Barrier Spray Glitter Dust Shimmer Powder  Full-Size Pencil Liner Waterproof Mascara Non-latex Foam Wedge  Double Point Cotton Swabs Colorset Setting Powder  Powder Puff Makeup Remover Cloth   We Ship within 24 Hour, if you order on a Friday your item will be shipped either on Friday or Monday. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped via Express Mail or Priority mail. Indiana Shipments are charged Indiana Sales Tax. Buy Now : https://theatricalavenue.com/products/mehron-complete-student-dance-makeup-kit-set-professional-easy-instructions

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook