Ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ulta has been real slow the past two months processing online orders! Sometimes it has taken up to a week for it to even begin to ship! It's pretty annoying!!! There isn't even a point in paying 2-day shipping if it takes a week to process! Anyone else have that problem? Small rant over.

I placed my Cyber Monday order from them late last Sunday night. It finally shipped yesterday, a week after I had ordered. And according to UPS, it'll be here this Saturday. So about 2 weeks from ordering to arrival.

I had this same problem with them back in September.  It seriously took about 5 business days for them to process my order and another 5 for it to get to me. 

My Black Friday took so long to ship I finally emailed them.  It took over a week to get my order, but I assumed it was because it's such a busy time of year.

Yeah my Cyber Monday order won't be here until Thursday, and my Black Friday came Saturday! 

It's so frustrating because two-three months ago, they weren't this slow. My last 5 or 6 orders have taken this long as well! The rewards system is just so good though, so I continue to shop. 

i'm glad it's not just me. my CM order still says processing.  i emailed them this morning about it though. no response yet. i get that it's busy, but it's been a full week now.

i find ulta inconsistent with how fast they ship. in the past, my regular orders won't ship for days. however, both my black friday and cyber monday orders shipped the next day! i was really surprised by this. sorry for everyone who are still waiting on ulta. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i find ulta inconsistent with how fast they ship. in the past, my regular orders won't ship for days. however, both my black friday and cyber monday orders shipped the next day! i was really surprised by this. sorry for everyone who are still waiting on ulta. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm definitely jealous of you!!! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkcrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i'm glad it's not just me. my CM order still says processing.  i emailed them this morning about it though. no response yet. i get that it's busy, but it's been a full week now.

Quote: Originally Posted by calamityjane85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My cyber Monday order hasn't even got through processing. I am so frustrated

What?! I would be so upset!!!!!

I emailed them, we will see.... I was planning on moving my purchases over to ulta but I think ill just take em over to Nordstroms for makeups and folica for hair stuffs. This is just to long to wait and cyber Monday is no excuse, I did a sephora order as well and got it in three days.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but nordies is rolling out a program with points called beauty marks but the thing is you have to redeem your "points" in store and for me that's not cool because I am so far away. I think its 100 beauty marks = deluxe reward.

most of my orders from last monday have finally shipped including ulta. but they never responded to my email. the tracking isn't updated. but whatever. it's finally been shipped. i think i'll just go to ulta from now on. it's right down the street and this is ridiculous.

Quote: Originally Posted by calamityjane85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but nordies is rolling out a program with points called beauty marks but the thing is you have to redeem your "points" in store and for me that's not cool because I am so far away. I think its 100 beauty marks = deluxe reward.
Yeah my closest one is 3 hours :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My closest Ulta is 1 hour, and Sephora is 3 hours as well! I only online shop for everything!!

My Cyber Monday order is still processing.  I just got off the phone with CS and they said Ulta has 10 business days to get it to me.  So that means next Tuesday.  Pooey on you Ulta.  I won't be placing any more online orders with them if I can help it.  This is ridiculous!   I ordered things from 10 different online stores on Cyber Monday and every single package from these other sites  have arrived yet Ulta hasn't even processed my order yet.   Hmmfffhh

Ulta seriously is taking forever. I got my Black Friday order from them pretty quickly (actually, it was faster than my regular Ulta orders normally take to arrive), but my order from December 2nd is STILL in processing. Nine days? Really? They're not a tiny company and they've dealt with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday/holiday deal time-thing before. I'm not exactly on pins and needles waiting for my stuff to get here (I just ordered some things I normally like to stock up on that happened to be on sale), but it is a minor annoyance.

You would think they would offer faster shipping for platinum members (like 3-day shipping or something).

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are in the same boat as me but it is two hours for my closest one.  Booo!!!!
I guess that's what we get for living in the sticks lol!

Latest posts

Back