gift for 10 year old boy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 10 year old nephew and I'm trying to find something to send to him for Christmas.  The only thing has asked for was a Transformer construct bot set but my mom and I can't both get him that.  Anyone have a 10 year old who can tell me what yours are into?  Is there a hot new movie on DVD or book?  I got my 4 year old niece a bunch of girly smaller things so i feel like I need to do something comparable for him.  Girls are so much easier lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a 10 year old nephew and I'm trying to find something to send to him for Christmas.  The only thing has asked for was a Transformer construct bot set but my mom and I can't both get him that.  Anyone have a 10 year old who can tell me what yours are into?  Is there a hot new movie on DVD or book?  I got my 4 year old niece a bunch of girly smaller things so i feel like I need to do something comparable for him.  Girls are so much easier lol.

You really can't go wrong with Legos.  For my 7 year nephew and 11 year old nephew I got them a Lord of the Rings Lego set because the new Hobbit movie is coming out. 

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now that I know you're my Secret Santa. . . I'm reverse stalking you!  ;-)

I second the Lego's idea.  I have a 10 year old daughter who could live with Legos as her only toy for the rest of her life.  That age is when Legos become a doorway into their imaginations.  I would recommend a set having to do with something popular right now. . . you can never go wrong with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars Legos.  Also, if your nephew is into transformers (my 4 year old is obsessed with transformer toys) there are a bazillion different types of transformer toys for different age levels both at stores (like Target/Walmart/ToysRUs) as well as on Amazon.com.  Just type in "Transformers Toys" & tons come up.  They even have Transformers that you build out of Legos (not lego brand, but similar).  Double win!!!  Good luck!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You really can't go wrong with Legos.  For my 7 year nephew and 11 year old nephew I got them a Lord of the Rings Lego set because the new Hobbit movie is coming out. 

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now that I know you're my Secret Santa. . . I'm reverse stalking you!  ;-)

I second the Lego's idea.  I have a 10 year old daughter who could live with Legos as her only toy for the rest of her life.  That age is when Legos become a doorway into their imaginations.  I would recommend a set having to do with something popular right now. . . you can never go wrong with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars Legos.  Also, if your nephew is into transformers (my 4 year old is obsessed with transformer toys) there are a bazillion different types of transformer toys for different age levels both at stores (like Target/Walmart/ToysRUs) as well as on Amazon.com.  Just type in "Transformers Toys" & tons come up.  They even have Transformers that you build out of Legos (not lego brand, but similar).  Double win!!!  Good luck!!!
Thanks ladies!  Legos it is! 
g.gif

Back