ChicPeek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anybody use this jewelry subscription service? I ordered 12/3 within my subscription period and I still haven't received the item I ordered. I got a tracking number for it which still hasn't initiated. I have emailed them to no avail. Horrible customer service. Just want to warn you all not to use them. This is honestly my last ditch effort at getting them to respond to me. Ugh.

EDIT: Usually I get the jewelry I order within a day or two. I know it seems like it hasn't been a long time but for them and what they promise this is a very big screw-up, particularly since no one has reached out to me to talk about my concerns.

Let us know what happens. I've been curious about this service too but the when you Google reviews, they have all seemed positive.

I ordered their first box last year, and my experience has been very positive. The piece is holding up really well, and I've worn it a lot.

Still nothing from them. I am going to have to do a chargeback.

I have never had an issue with shipping before but their CS is slow and they do not answer their email. I had to ask a question back when I first joined and I had to continue hounding them to get an answer about it. It was a question to clarify something that was in the FAQ.

They finally answered me but only after I went nuclear on their Facebook page. Apparently the necklace was lost by the local post office. They are refunding me. As soon as I actually got a hold of them the customer service was fine, but beware--they don't check their email so if you need a response you have to get in touch via Facebook.

I cancelled my membership, too. I cannot deal with companies who are slow to respond to customer issues, no matter how good the service is after you do get in touch. I went through this with Glossybox and a couple other smaller subs. Nothing drives me up the wall faster than not getting an answer.

That said, the jewelry is nice/good quality so if you are less concerned about the CS then it's still a good sub.

Back